Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medical Marijuana  (Read 2321 times)
laydum (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 06:08:30 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2011, 06:39:02 PM by laydum

I am offering Medical Marijuana to patients seeking medicine. Please note that by purchasing* you are verifying that you are legally allowed to possess marijuana in your state/country. I am not here to provide iillegal services, I plan to work in accordance with the law. I have an eBay account with 100% positive feedback and we can set up a deal on eBay so you know I am legit. Theoretically if I didn't provide, I get negative feedback. If it still seems sketchy then I guess we wont be doing business. I am willing to work out a price

PM Me

Note to mod: I am not selling goods to people where they are illegal, it is there responsibility to know and abide by the law.

If you're a grasscity member PM me on there
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2011, 08:04:40 AM

Are you going to pack it so that it can make it through the illegal places to get to my legal lungs?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
laydum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 08:08:32 AM

I'm going to vacuum seal it with discreet packaging, professional look, and ship it through usps who needs a search warrant to check contents of packages. If thats what you were inquiring  Wink
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2011, 08:50:28 AM

I'm going to vacuum seal it with discreet packaging, professional look, and ship it through usps who needs a search warrant to check contents of packages. If thats what you were inquiring  Wink

Cool. I predict your success. Smiley

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 09:55:26 AM

While I cannot buy your product, you might still find http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/4/15/ amusing at least.
laydum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 10:26:32 AM

While I cannot buy your product, you might still find http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/4/15/ amusing at least.

Hahahaha YES
silversurfer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:17:27 PM

Are you based in the US?  Are you licensed by a city or state that supports medical cannabis?  Can you verify that you are allowed to possess medical cannabis?  Not to mention shipping it across state lines, that sounds illegal.  But I like what you're trying to do.

You sell cannabis on eBay?

That which is falling should also be pushed.
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:35:57 PM

I am not here to provide iillegal services, I plan to work in accordance with the law.

Psst. By using the federal government to mail your meds, you're breaking the law. So...you're providing an illegal service.

laydum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 06:39:47 PM

Are you based in the US?  Are you licensed by a city or state that supports medical cannabis?  Can you verify that you are allowed to possess medical cannabis?  Not to mention shipping it across state lines, that sounds illegal.  But I like what you're trying to do.

You sell cannabis on eBay?

Yes, yes, and yes.

And no.
laydum (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 06:40:39 PM

I am not here to provide iillegal services, I plan to work in accordance with the law.

Psst. By using the federal government to mail your meds, you're breaking the law. So...you're providing an illegal service.

Well then I guess I won't be doing that, I can meet face to face with card holders in Michigan as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: