Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone went for this yesterday?  (Read 1827 times)
highkart

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

The Bitcoin Store for India

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:17:59 PM

No, it was more of a workshop instead of a regular meetup.

Hence you can't equate pricing to regular conference.

Still we received a lot of guys supporting us at even these ticket levels, however we have received a lot of inputs and we will be keeping more reasonable prices in the upcoming events.

Regards,
Amit

I guess these conferences would be more for people who are looking at bitcoins as a business.
I would rather buy 0.5 BTC rather than attend a conference for INR 20K.
Personal preference. Smiley

That's true, but you are a very knowledgeable bitcoin community member, other r not.

This event is for people who have no clue about bitcoin and they also received coins from our sponsor to cover their cost so its a win-win. Right?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:30:12 PM

Still we received a lot of guys supporting us at even these ticket levels, however we have received a lot of inputs and we will be keeping more reasonable prices in the upcoming events.

Regards,
Amit

I guess these conferences would be more for people who are looking at bitcoins as a business.

That's true, but you are a very knowledgeable bitcoin community member, other r not.

This event is for people who have no clue about bitcoin and they also received coins from our sponsor to cover their cost so its a win-win. Right?

The conference was about Bitcoin or Nicecoin ?

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:15:32 PM

Regards,
Amit

Conference was 100% about BitCoin...

Giveaway was from NiceCoin Team.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:28:55 PM

Regards,
Amit

Ok... 20k INR equivalent of NiceCoin was given to each person ?

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:09:57 PM

Regards,
Amit

Oh wow amit why dont you just tell the truth, that you had the guy who launch the failed Chakracoin, sponsored/paid by you to make the nicecoin (also a pos). a re-brand of a failed coin system.  You wanted to make it pos as i remember from the chat we had, in order to do your thing.

So why are you trying to make it look like this coin is some thing not yours. just be honest and say " yeh i paid to make this  coin and have it launched by these guys, and i am giving out a pos based coin to people be cause i have somewhere about  a billion in numbers."   

This is what i mean by, you are being dishonest. just be honest and be straight forward.
highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:41:31 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 05:06:35 PM by highkart

Dear Mr Sylvester,

I know every single team member involved in the development of NiceCoin. I definitely got involved with them & i don't believe any harm in that, however to answer your question please let the coin website come up and you will find out for yourself.

And how does it matter who is behind a coin, if it holds and proves it value, nobody mind getting it for free, right!

Yes, if you say that any Indian Idiot should not be behind the coin, just let me know the reason for the same & why you are trying to do the same with AditiCoin (no limit on coins Tongue )

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Also to showcase to everybody what is the difference between your and mine personality is that I respected the discussion which happened in close doors (Dint launched the website because you requested), however you dont mind spilling what you learned from us in confidence.

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:42:56 PM

This is my last reply to this thread. I will not be interested to answer any personal vendata anymore in this particular thread.

Regards,
Amit

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:44:35 PM

Regards,
Amit

There were different ticket and everybody received the coin based on the ticket value.

bitcoinkerala

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

https://btcjam.com/users/39914

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:58:31 PM

Regards,
Amit

There were different ticket and everybody received the coin based on the ticket value.

Hopefully they did not go home and traded them from BTC

highkart

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 05:07:07 PM

Regards,
Amit

Hope So Smiley

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

I know every single team member involved in the development of NiceCoin. I definitely got involved with them & i don't believe any harm in that, however to answer your question please let the coin website come up and you will find out for yourself.

And how does it matter who is behind a coin, if it holds and proves it value, nobody mind getting it for free, right!

Yes, if you say that any Indian Idiot should not be behind the coin, just let me know the reason for the same & why you are trying to do the same with AditiCoin (no limit on coins Tongue )

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Also to showcase to everybody what is the difference between your and mine personality is that I respected the discussion which happened in close doors (Dint launched the website because you requested), however you dont mind spilling what you learned from us in confidence.

I have no problem with what you do.  just dont lie to people.  I have been telling you not to treat people as a a source of income and exploit them by false information. this has been told by me on numerous times to you. You speak as though you go a lot of respect for people, but from the talks we have had i know what you think of your customers you get, and how you hate people disagreeing with you.  

You think telling people about you being behind this alt coin is a closed door secret??? I dont think that was even a secret as you were  going around every meetup talking about it. so that was public knowledge, i only highlighted it. regarding your business plans and other  talks  we had i still keep that in confidence, Atleast i know  what type of information is public and private. your private information in closed door are how you plan to implement the coin and others we talked about. see no secrets out.

Now you have just called every person in India an Idiot,, WoW !! amit that is really classy.  the only thing i did was point who was behind the coin you so lovely tried to distance your self,  from even after the fact that you paid for it to be made.
There are alot of indian Deva in alt coins some are even associated with major alt coins and you have no idea who those people are, they are smart and innovative people doing great work.  

You want to know about AditiCoin you need to follow its development.  let me teach you about it.
It started out of the the Project Nemesis which was to start community driven opensource projects and provide support for developers.

The coin was just a part of that development, got inputs and ideas from the community .  Developers and the project had a fallout with disagreement on some of the implementations. so the dev moved on and launched independently. project is still active ready to support any opensource project that is presented to Nemeses.

In short Nemesis was a support for people to get  opensource projects started, the first one we got was Aditi Coin. halfway it split from the project and did their launch independently. So get your facts right before implying things.

dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:20:24 AM

Regards,
Amit

hi bitcoinkerala, is this auction still on?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698658.0

space for rent, shilling for sats
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:07:20 PM

Regards,
Amit

+1 to this! I will be in the same boat as you  Grin

BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

Regards,
Amit

Sadly, there is no bridge between us and those who paid that 20K INR.  Undecided

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:02:20 AM

Regards,
Amit

As long as the guys who paid 20K feel okay about it, there is no issue.
For every service and at every price point, there seems to be a market.  Huh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: