Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

problem is that beastlymac was ignoring him having his miners and money
it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

Communication was bad from both parties. Again this thread isn't about communication it is about a now false scam accusation. Please have your brother respond to my pm in regards to resolving this matter. What he decides to do from this point on is his choice. I have given him the options via pm. He is welcome to discuss them with me. It took your brother almost a month to reply with a signed message. Then it took in almost 3 months to send another message after April 19th that is four months accounted for our of the 5. But this thread had gone completely off topic communication doesn't change the terms that your brother agreed to.

I ask that he replies to my pm within the next 5 days. He was online today and did not respond yet made claims of "accidentally" sending three payments that is clearly not true if he had "accidentally" sent them he would have immediately asked for a refund on the 5th and not lead me on to believe he would provide the required information for his order.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:54:27 PM

it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

Communication was bad from both parties. Again this thread isn't about communication it is about a now false scam accusation. Please have your brother respond to my pm in regards to resolving this matter. What he decides to do from this point on is his choice. I have given him the options via pm. He is welcome to discuss them with me. It took your brother almost a month to reply with a signed message. Then it took in almost 3 months to send another message after April 19th that is four months accounted for our of the 5. But this thread had gone completely off topic communication doesn't change the terms that your brother agreed to.

I ask that he replies to my pm within the next 5 days. He was online today and did not respond yet made claims of "accidentally" sending three payments that is clearly not true if he had "accidentally" sent them he would have immediately asked for a refund on the 5th and not lead me on to believe he would provide the required information for his order.

please it is about your communication
you have scammed him not responding!

Please community, rate this communication from beastlymac.
it is terrible.
he never mentioned about no refunds. he is still stating that curiousminer was on his private record.

bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

curiousminer, 5.02
please reserve for me 10 usb and 5 gridseeds, there are my tx id

no response from beastlymac

curiousminer, 10.02
please refund me btc i send to you due to customs problems

beastlymac, 10.02
please provide me tx id and signed message from sending address

curiousminer, 17.02
i am sorry for late, i was sick, blockchain.info is down now, i will send encrypted message later, i hope you still have my btc

curiousminer 5.03
here is my signed message from addresss...

curiousminer 10.03
here is again my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you at my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...

beastlymac 5.07
sign message with proof of ownership of address... i dont have you at any records. are you listed at the threads ?

answer those questions !!!!

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?
5. you wanted to send emais to speed up communication, why you have not answered to thoose  emails ?
6. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?

ONE AFTER ONE !!!!
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:04:19 PM

it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

please it is about your communication
you have scammed him not responding!

Please community, rate this communication from beastlymac.
it is terrible.
he never mentioned about no refunds. he is still stating that curiousminer was on his private record.

bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

curiousminer, 5.02

curiousminer, 10.02

beastlymac, 10.02

curiousminer, 17.02
i am sorry for late, i was sick, blockchain.info is down now, i will send encrypted message later, i hope you still have my btc

curiousminer 5.03

curiousminer 10.03

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03

beastlymac 13.03

curiousminer 13.03

curiousminer 24.03

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04

curiousminer 11.04

curiousminer 19.04

curiousminer 5.07

beastlymac 5.07
sign message with proof of ownership of address... i dont have you at any records. are you listed at the threads ?

answer those questions !!!!

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?
5. you wanted to send emais to speed up communication, why you have not answered to thoose  emails ?
6. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?

ONE AFTER ONE !!!!

Please actually state how he has been scammed. He ordered accepting the terms. His order was processed before his request for a refund thus making it valid. He has withheld his postage information. His order is valid and is sitting here meaning he has not been scammed. Communication is not a form of scam.

I am not going to keep answering the same questions you can read back through the thread and find the answers already stated.

Here is a question I would like to ask everyone except bbxx
On topic. If I do not get a response from curiousminer in the next 5 days in regards to shipping his 5 chip devices OR auctioning them off I am inclined to default to auctioning them. The default auction terms (he is welcome to change them) are such that the starting bid would be 0.01BTC with bidding increments of 0.001BTC the devices would then be shipped to the winner and all funds collected would be sent through to curiousminer along with the already stated 1btc. Anybody who reads this (I feel this in the current situation one where curiousminer is unresponsive to my pm that this is the only option for resolving this quickly) please post here or pm me what your opinion is on this form of resolution.

I would also like to state for the record this resolution option was not thought up by me but was recommended as a way of resolving the situation.

I will pm curiousminer again. I will link this post and ask for his decision within 5 days.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

There needs to be some resolution. Blame game aside, a decision needs to be made on the items in question. Either buyer accepts shipment or agrees to sell and accept the auctioned funds.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

Beastly!

you have never answered those questions

they are key to this situation so please respond!

not responding to requests whitin 5 months (refund, shipment) ordered goods (miners) are form of scam!!!
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

You have just continued to ask the same questions over and over and over again...

You will find answers if you read back through all of my replies.

The current issue at hand that needs resolved is whether your brother will provide shipping details or if he would like the miners auctioned off. I am awaiting a response from him on that. I have already answered enough off topic questions and won't be answering any more from you. My only concerne now is with the conclusion and resolution of your brothers miners that are currently on hand.

You need to take a step back and look at what has actually happened here. You will realise if you read through with a non bias view point that your brother's order is valid. The reason it has not been resolved up to this point in time is because he failed to communicate his delivery address to me over the last 5 months. If this where a scam your brother would not recieve devices or the sold value of the devices. His order was valid it has taken him 5 months and his postage details have still not been sent.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 03:43:33 PM

You have just continued to ask the same questions over and over and over again...

The current issue at hand that needs resolved is whether your brother will provide shipping details or if he would like the miners auctioned off. I am awaiting a response from him on that. I have already answered enough off topic questions and won't be answering any more from you. My only concerne now is with the conclusion and resolution of your brothers miners that are currently on hand.

please qoute me answer to this

1. date, when you have his miners at your place
2. why you have not responded to his emails
3. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:48:20 PM

If you read the thread like I asked you will notice that you have kept repeating the same already attended to questions. Please stop spamming this thread and actually read through what I have posted and understand the resoultion I have offered. Your accusations are invalid. This whole scam accusation is false.

One topic you never seem to talk about is the validitity of your brothers order you don't want to admit it is valid by the terms of the groupbuy as it would show that you are wrong.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

On topic. If I do not get a response from curiousminer in the next 5 days in regards to shipping his 5 chip devices OR auctioning them off I am inclined to default to auctioning them. The default auction terms (he is welcome to change them) are such that the starting bid would be 0.01BTC with bidding increments of 0.001BTC the devices would then be shipped to the winner and all funds collected would be sent through to curiousminer along with the already stated 1btc. Anybody who reads this (I feel this in the current situation one where curiousminer is unresponsive to my pm that this is the only option for resolving this quickly) please post here or pm me what your opinion is on this form of resolution.

I would also like to state for the record this resolution option was not thought up by me but was recommended as a way of resolving the situation.

I will pm curiousminer again. I will link this post and ask for his decision within 5 days.

Again, Beastlymac, the manner in which you've handled this speaks volumes, and I applaud your professionalism and determination in getting this resolved. Please continue to set a good example for members who find themselves in similar situations. I've never made any transactions with you, but given your track record, I wouldn't have any doubt with trusting you.

To all-

In my opinion, this resolution is fair and kudos to whomever suggested it. My suggestion to curiousminer was to accept the 1btc refund and the devices he paid for. But as it seems he's not willing to provide shipping information, I don't see Beastlymac having any other choice.... Unless he decides to say the hell with it and keep everything... But I get a sense that's not in his character.

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:36:38 PM

If you read the thread like I asked you will notice that you have kept repeating the same already attended to questions. Please stop spamming this thread and actually read through what I have posted and understand the resoultion I have offered. Your accusations are invalid. This whole scam accusation is false.

One topic you never seem to talk about is the validitity of your brothers order you don't want to admit it is valid by the terms of the groupbuy as it would show that you are wrong.

NO, you did not answered to that questions. Do so.

for 5 months you been ignoring my requests of cash return and when i asked my bro for help, you made up private list and going to send me useless goods.

in my opinion that case is not resolved. in deed i am not expired member of community but imho its totally unfair to ignore  fact that beastymac been ignoring my requests for cash return and eventually going to send me useless goods after 5 months.

@Lucky Cris: why are you ignoring obvious evidence of scam? I have asked him many times. beastymac never told me, he have the goods for me, until opening the thread "Scam Accusations". Look again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8085792#msg8085792 

@all please do not ignore BBXX. he is helping me resolve this, without him Beastymac would not even reply to my PMs.

again im asking for sending back my 3.1 btc into my address. im doing it since 5 months.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:00:58 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 11:13:37 PM by Beastlymac

Your request for a cash return was invalid. You have dodged supplying your order with your postage details. You have been online and not responded to my pm I think that shows you are not trying to resolve this anymore but your aim is to now try and attack me as a person. You never commented upon you saying that you "accidentally" paid for your order THREE times.

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother on this topic as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:05:05 PM

Your request for a cash return was invalid. You have dodged supplying your order with your postage details. You have been online and not responded to my pm I think that shows you are not trying to resolve this anymore but your aim is to now try and attack me as a person. You never commented upon you saying that you "accidentally" paid for your order THREE times.

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.

Nice one

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 01:51:39 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 12:06:02 PM by bbxx

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother on this topic as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.

you have not asked him about shiping address within 5 months  becuse you were stating that he had not paid, was not at the list etc, so how he is dodging? lol.

you are scammer!

you have not answered him to his refund/shipment his miners request within 5 months until his devices becomes obsolete
please answer why

i think you lost his record and you are trying to hide this fact on your secret private list and now you are doing everything to swap your errors at communication to his loss.

and mark me and him as scammers

pathetic

answer unaswered questions.

in short time i will create and fund campagain related your behavior
people will decide is such way to scamming people fair.

i will post also warnings at reddit/youtube/coindesk/litecointalk and other places.

normal way

in short
(
5.02 hi there is my order i have paid
group buy creator:thank you very much
10.02 please refund
group buy creator: sorry, no refunds for gridseeds,  please provide me shipping address, 1 btc sent for 10 usb miners
shipping data sent
miners sent, customer happy
)

your version
(
curiousminer, 5.02

curiousminer, 10.02

beastlymac, 10.02

curiousminer, 17.02

curiousminer 10.03
here is  my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03

curiousminer 13.03

beastlymac 13.03

curiousminer 13.03

curiousminer 24.03

curiousminer 3.04

beastlymac 3.04

curiousminer 11.04

curiousminer 19.04

curiousminer 5.07

beastlymac 5.07
)

mark customer as scammer and his brother too.

CAN YOU DEFEND THIS ?

below are my "slanderous lies" and "fabricated proofs" (reason of destroying my bitcointalk account by posting trust feedback)

http://i62.tinypic.com/w19oo.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/210ca4i.png
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/msnlea/8
http://i61.tinypic.com/15p376f.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/r932uq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/ajwg7s.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/fbj8k5.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/v7sjfm.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/9qy6j9.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qjmaef.png
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:10:52 AM

you have not asked him about shiping address within 5 months  becuse you were stating that he had not paid, was not at the list etc, so how he is dodging? lol.

you are scammer!

you have not answered him to his refund/shipment his miners request within 5 months until his devices becomes obsolete
please answer why

i think you lost his record and you are trying to hide this fact on your secret private list and now you are doing everything to swap your errors at communication to his loss.

and mark me and him as scammers

pathetic

answer unaswered questions.

in short time i will create and fund campagain related your behavior
people will decide is such way to scamming people fair.

i will post also warnings at reddit/youtube/coindesk/litecointalk and other places.

normal way

in short
(
5.02 hi there is my order i have paid
group buy creator:thank you very much
10.02 please refund
group buy creator: sorry, no refunds for gridseeds,  please provide me shipping address, 1 btc sent for 10 usb miners
shipping data sent
miners sent, customer happy
)

your version
(
curiousminer, 5.02

curiousminer, 10.02

beastlymac, 10.02

curiousminer, 17.02

curiousminer 5.03

curiousminer 10.03

beastlymac 11.03

curiousminer 13.03

beastlymac 13.03

curiousminer 13.03

curiousminer 24.03

curiousminer 3.04

beastlymac 3.04

curiousminer 11.04

curiousminer 19.04

curiousminer 5.07

beastlymac 5.07
)

mark customer as scammer and his brother too.

CAN YOU DEFEND THIS ?

below are proofs of my slanderous lies (reason of destroying my bitcointalk account by posting trust feedback)
http://i62.tinypic.com/w19oo.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/210ca4i.png
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/msnlea/8
http://i61.tinypic.com/15p376f.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/r932uq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/ajwg7s.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/fbj8k5.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/v7sjfm.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/9qy6j9.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qjmaef.png

Please actually state how he has been scammed. He ordered accepting the terms. His order was processed before his request for a refund thus making it valid. He has withheld his postage information. His order is valid and is sitting here meaning he has not been scammed. Communication is not a form of scam.

I am not going to keep answering the same questions you can read back through the thread and find the answers already stated.

You are welcome to continue to spamming this thread and the rest of the internet. It just backs up my feedback left on your account in regards too "spamming" is it not clear to you now that everyone who has posted in this thread agrees that your brother has not been scammed. I have offere a form or resolution and am awaiting your brothers response.

On a side note. As a tip if you ever open a scam accusation on someone else I would recommend only telling the truth (as I have done) and backing it up with tangible proof.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 07:36:01 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:06:20 AM by bbxx

is your communication silence with his goods scam or not?

you have not answered unanswered questions.

please quote your answers or answer them.

thanks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:23:02 AM

is your communication silence with his goods scam or not?

you have not answered unanswered questions.

please quote your answers or answer them.

thanks.

You are welcome to continue to spamming this thread and the rest of the internet. It just backs up my feedback left on your account in regards too "spamming" is it not clear to you now that everyone who has posted in this thread agrees that your brother has not been scammed. I have offere a form or resolution and am awaiting your brothers response.

On a side note. As a tip if you ever open a scam accusation on someone else I would recommend only telling the truth (as I have done) and backing it up with tangible proof.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

Communication was bad from both parties. Again this thread isn't about communication it is about a now false scam accusation.
 Then it took in almost 3 months to send another message after April 19th that is four months accounted for our of the 5.

Outright lie. Reference here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8111920#msg8111920
Same lie as you have stating that you have answered to questions:

Since when you had his miners at your place?
Why you have not answered to his emails ? (you asked him to send email to speed up communication)
If you had his miners why you have been ignoring him and declining that he has ordered anything?

please answer thoose questions, i cant find answers at topic
or quote your answers

thanks

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:33:10 AM

it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

Communication was bad from both parties. Again this thread isn't about communication it is about a now false scam accusation.
 Then it took in almost 3 months to send another message after April 19th that is four months accounted for our of the 5.

Outright lie. Reference here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8111920#msg8111920
Same lie as you have stating that you have answered to questions:

Since when you had his miners at your place?
Why you have not answered to his emails ? (you asked him to send email to speed up communication)
If you had his miners why you have been ignoring him and declining that he has ordered anything?

please answer thoose questions, i cant find answers at topic
or quote your answers

thanks

So you deny that it took your brother from the date of 11th of February to the March 10, 2014, 11:58:38 AM before he presented a signed message?  Almost a month of waiting for a signed message. The another three months from April 19, 2014, 08:44:03 AM to July 05, 2014, 12:04:58 PM. That is four months i don't see how you can call that a lie. Instead of wasting your time and my time repeating false accusations please spend your time getting your brother to respond to my pm.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:46:26 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:00:53 AM by bbxx

you were denying that he ordered anything, that he paid for anything

why you have never responded to his emails?
since when you had his miners at your place ?

thanks.

"So you deny that it took your brother from the date of 11th of February to the March 10, 2014, 11:58:38 AM before he presented a signed message?  Almost a month of waiting for a signed message. The another three months from April 19, 2014, 08:44:03 AM to July 05, 2014, 12:04:58 PM. That is four months i don't see how you can call that a lie."

he send already all data you needed few times.
please read whole communication, i made screenshoot.

your statement about 3 months waiting for his data is lie!

so there are 2 lies and you cant deny them.

1. that you have answered his questions (above) already

2. that you have been waiting for signed message another 3 months (he sent you it by email and pm twice immidiatelly after request)

please answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: