Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:45:23 PM

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

beastymac sent me few pms, that im not on his order list. and after 5 months he comes out with "private list". come on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:50:47 PM

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

beastymac sent me few pms, that im not on his order list. and after 5 months he comes out with "private list". come on.

You are not going to honor your word then?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:53:15 PM

Let me remind you of your post:

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski
what lies Huh pls cool your head and read the thread one more time.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
curiousminer (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:07:49 PM

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski

yes, numerous times he told me im not on his order list:

helo

i have send you all the details i know. please give me back my 3 btc or i will start topic in "Scam Accusations"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

What items did you order? I don't have you down for having ordered anything.

It is easier of you send me an email as I can respond quicker.

My email is furymininggroup@gmail.com

after sending email i never get reply.

so if im not on order list, im asking for refund of 3.1 btc. beastymac comes out with "private list" - it actually makes my 2.1 btc gone in a wind. for me it is a lot, and i thing its not fair way to deal with consumer, especially not-expired consumer, as i am.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

These two guys are jerking Beastlymac around at this point. There is a solution on the table they won't take it because they want to inflict more hurt on Beastlymac.

Well guess what? There are others watching on the sidelines and see right through these two and their games. No one should do biz with these two jokers they are not trustworthy. The lies and misrepresentations are more than an enough at this point to put them on ignore and let them pile up some more negative trust ratings.

Solution has been offered. Take the solution already and stop pissing into the wind. I have nothing but loathing and contempt for people who are obviously only out to destroy someone's reputation even when that person is trying very hard to make amends. Stop being assholes and take the compensation and please crawl back into whatever fricking hole you climbed out of. No one will ever do biz with you guys again given this sort BS and I will be sure to be pointing out people to this thread should they want to do biz with either of you two.

SNIP... IGNORING THE LIARS IS THE RIGHT MOVE.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
curiousminer (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

i dont plan hurt Beastlymac or any one else. for 5 months i been asking for refund. if i would know there are goods waiting for me i would provide post address _but_not_after 5 months because it makes my goods worth nothing!

why do i have to repeat the case so many times ? is it so hard to understand ? please put your self in my position...
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:40:45 PM

+1 Pretty much sums up this whole fiasco.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:35:06 PM

So what is the truth ?
for 5 months the OP just didn't supply an address to ship to ?

Or did Beastly ignore them for 5 months and offer it now ??

Now I am not saying it is, but if it s the second one, I would be pretty annoyed as well if I was OP. The device would be useless 5 months late.

I don't understand what benefit OP gets from not supplying an address for 5 months.

I don't think it needs to be / should be this confusing :|

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:38:50 PM

second.

within 4 months beastlymac was denying order/payment from curiousminer
finally after my help beastlymac found secret list with his order and put his goods for sale

this is scam
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

@Bicknellski

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:44:37 PM

please apologize me for saying clown and fake brother.
gandalfg knows us both bersonally

whole fiasco is result of beastlymac mess and ignoring pms
he held his goods/btc within 4 months and keep ignoring my brother
this is scam
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:48:15 PM

this is scam

No, it started with the omission of the buyers shipping address. You shouldn't even be posting as you are not the buyer, you are not adding anything new.
curiousminer  stated he would give the address once the items are ready to send, they are and have been. Give the shipping information as per your word, or is your word worthless?

Albert Einstein
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

Ok so your saying the second option, which was he ignored you guys.

And to the beastly guys... whats your take on this ? You sy for 4-5 months OP didn't want to give his shipping information? what benefit did OP have by not giving shipping info and delaying ?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:58:51 PM

And to the beastly guys... whats your take on this ? You sy for 4-5 months OP didn't want to give his shipping information? what benefit did OP have by not giving shipping info and delaying ?

Why didn't he/doesn't he give that info? Good question. Only reason I can see would be to hedge against the explosion/devaluation of mining products. No address given, delay, delay until they are worth little or possibly something better came along, then demand a full refund. BOTH are guilty of delays but yet there is still no address to send the items to. If you want to know more, read through the OP.
All this has been covered in the OP. At this point, all that will happen is more copy and pasted posts.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

he just missed his payment, was ignoring him after he send all data needed to proof payment
he thought curiousminer is noob easy to trick out.

pure scam.

beastlymac pms are archived,
below is part of it
if you want i can post all of them.
this is disgusting that such figure is crafting so ugly scam like this.

Communication is not a form of scam.

deny order, payment,

ignore within few months

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:06:38 PM

Why didn't he/doesn't he give that info? Good question. Only reason I can see would be to hedge against the explosion/devaluation of mining products. No address given, delay, delay until they are worth little or possibly something better came along, then demand a full refund. BOTH are guilty of delays but yet there is still no address to send the items to. If you want to know more, read through the OP.
All this has been covered in the OP. At this point, all that will happen is more copy and pasted posts.

it is easy to understand.
bestlymac newer asked for shipping address. he was only denying fact of payment.
after proof he went into silence mode few times.

if curiousminer intentionally would deny shipping address that could be suspiscious but he was newer asked for it!

beastlymac has generated loss for more than 20 btc for community
he shipped goods months late, used with missing parts
he marked as scammers scammed customers
he promised compensation who newer arrived
he stated that anyone not at the list will be refunded.
he was ignoring pms
he was asking to send email at he never responded

please see his trust.
such person should newer create any group buy.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:08:47 PM

bbxx how long did it take for Beastly to relies  the order was made.. I can see he wanted order details from the PM's... how long till that was resolved and he found the order? like from the day it was ordered to the day Beastly found the order and was able to ship ?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:16:19 PM

bbxx how long did it take for Beastly to relies  the order was made.. I can see he wanted order details from the PM's... how long till that was resolved and he found the order? like from the day it was ordered to the day Beastly found the order and was able to ship ?

beastlymac got proof of payment at 10.03.2014
then he went into silence mode to trick out my brother (having his goods/btc in hand)
here is reference to whole terrible beastlymac communication https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8085792#msg8085792
sad.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:03:27 AM

It was stated from the start in the thread that refunds could not be given when orders had been sent for processing.

Curiousminer order was made and paid for 7/02/2014
His order was then sent for processing 8/02/2014
He asked for a refund 10/02/2014

So what is the truth ?
for 5 months the OP just didn't supply an address to ship to ?

Or did Beastly ignore them for 5 months and offer it now ??

Now I am not saying it is, but if it s the second one, I would be pretty annoyed as well if I was OP. The device would be useless 5 months late.

I don't understand what benefit OP gets from not supplying an address for 5 months.

I don't think it needs to be / should be this confusing :|

He was not ignored for 5 months I did respond to some of the messages sent although I do admit that my communication skills during that period was sub par.

He has withheld his shipping details from day one. Even though he stated. His package would have been delivered months ago had he provided his shipping details "in next days i will provide you shipping address plus i will send you cash for package to poland.". As KWH has hinted at it is possible that curiousminer withheld his shipping details in an attempt to bet on the difficulty at the time they would have been delivered if the difficulty was good he would have kept his order if not he would have tried to get a refund. Maybe he was under the impression that getting a refund at a later date was a possibility because he did not read the rules that where stated in the thread that say that no refund could be given after the order had been submitted to the manufacturer.

Also bbxx in your feedback you have left on me you call me in polite? That is very hypocritical.

Message me if you have any problems
Bicknellski

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:01:11 AM

this is scam

No, it started with the omission of the buyers shipping address. You shouldn't even be posting as you are not the buyer, you are not adding anything new.
curiousminer  stated he would give the address once the items are ready to send, they are and have been. Give the shipping information as per your word, or is your word worthless? Might be time for me to do more searching around for this pattern from others on the forums and post up a scam accusation right back on these two for extortion.

There is obviously an attempt to game the seller with this sort of ploy. They have probably done this numerous times in the past with alt accounts. Suggest people do not deal with these people. Simple solution is for the customer to give the information and get his compensation and stop harassing people in the forums in this manner. Looks more like an attempt at extortion than honestly looking to find a resolution from the "brother". Time to do some research and maybe post a scam accusation right back at these two for extortion. Probably these "two", or more probably a single person, has done this many times already in these forums with multiple accounts. Untrustworthy is what this is plain and simple given there is a resolution that is FAIR AND EQUITABLE and it is not being taken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: