Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:20:38 AM

@bbxx

Your brother is getting his Bitcoins back when the auction is completed. They were put on auction because your brother didn't respond in the 5 days he was given to respond for another decision. I don't see the point of you continuing to try to denounce Beastlymac.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

beastymac sent me few pms, that im not on his order list. and after 5 months he comes out with "private list". come on.

You are not going to honor your word then?

+1 Pretty much sums up this whole fiasco.

please apologize me for saying clown and fake brother.
gandalfg knows us both bersonally

whole fiasco is result of beastlymac mess and ignoring pms
he held his goods/btc within 4 months and keep ignoring my brother
this is scam

No, it started with the omission of the buyers shipping address. You shouldn't even be posting as you are not the buyer, you are not adding anything new.
curiousminer  stated he would give the address once the items are ready to send, they are and have been. Give the shipping information as per your word, or is your word worthless? Might be time for me to do more searching around for this pattern from others on the forums and post up a scam accusation right back on these two for extortion.

There is obviously an attempt to game the seller with this sort of ploy. They have probably done this numerous times in the past with alt accounts. Suggest people do not deal with these people. Simple solution is for the customer to give the information and get his compensation and stop harassing people in the forums in this manner. Looks more like an attempt at extortion than honestly looking to find a resolution from the "brother". Time to do some research and maybe post a scam accusation right back at these two for extortion. Probably these "two", or more probably a single person, has done this many times already in these forums with multiple accounts. Untrustworthy is what this is plain and simple given there is a resolution that is FAIR AND EQUITABLE and it is not being taken.

that is really serious accusation.
Clown, fake brother, asshole, fake account generation?
what else?

i have stated that gandalfg, sponsor of your wasp project, know my brother personally and me also.

untrustworhy is beatlymac denying fact of payment and order numerous times until i joined a party and make case public. this scam has to be resolved. your and beastlymac lies accusation are false, read few posts above or thread at meta discussion.

fact is that due to ignorance of customer (attempt to steal) my brother lost 3.1 btc. my hero member account was marked as untrustworthy due to false accusations of lies (my statements were based of beastlymac responses wchich he strikeout completelly taking secret list out of the hat).

bicknellski please apologize to me for calling me like above. proofs are at my side.
also to beastlymac, please resolve alll scam cases related to your group buy wchich are documented at your group buy thread and your trust list

thanks.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:29:41 AM

@bbxx

Your brother is getting his Bitcoins back when the auction is completed. They were put on auction because your brother didn't respond in the 5 days he was given to respond for another decision. I don't see the point of you continuing to try to denounce Beastlymac.

my brother responded before that he will not communicate via pm with beastlymac until case will be resolved.
beastlymac auction is his business it is not related to this case of steal.
MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:54:39 AM

@bbxx

my brother responded before that he will not communicate via pm with beastlymac until case will be resolved.

Well, that was a problem for your brother.

However, your brother is still getting a refund from the auction.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

@bbxx

Act like a child. Throw a hissy fit and take all his marbles and goes home sad.

Childish behaviour. There is a solution, been one for long while now and this guy doesn't want to take it. Be a warning to any sellers don't deal with this fool.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 11:55:27 AM

@bbxx

Childish behaviour. There is a solution, been one for long while now and this guy doesn't want to take it. Be a warning to any sellers don't deal with this fool.

this solution is not fair. beastlymac has been stating since 10.03.2014 that my brother didnt order anything.
so why my brother has to consume loss caused by beastlymac scammy communication?

holding miners within 4 months and not answering is not scam?

good luck with your business bicknellski if such resolution is fair for your customers

dont forget to apologize me, you said i am clown, fake brother, asshole.
gandalfg, your business partner know me and my brother personally.

bicknelski, way you have been defending your business partner from wasp is disgusting, put your relations at side and focus at real matter of this ugly scam.
MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:27:15 PM

@bbxx

this solution is not fair. beastlymac has been stating since 10.03.2014 that my brother didnt order anything.
so why my brother has to consume loss caused by beastlymac scammy communication?

good luck with your business bicknellski if such resolution is fair for your customers

bicknelski, way you have been defending your business partner from wasp is disgusting, put your relations at side and focus at real matter of this ugly scam.

The solution was that the miners were to be put onto auction, and the winning bid payment would go to your brother.

Could you please explain to users how this isn't fair?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:48:47 PM

@bbxx

The solution was that the miners were to be put onto auction, and the winning bid payment would go to your brother.

It is not fair, becouse my brother could have his miners or refund at 13.03.2014
becouse of beastlymac way of communication (not responding to pms, emails) this case is proved scam.
beastlymac should return gridseeds value dated at 13.03.2014 - becouse he stopped respoding from that time having proof of payment.
MultipliedCombo

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:05:16 AM

@bbxx

It is not fair, becouse my brother could have his miners or refund at 13.03.2014
becouse of beastlymac way of communication (not responding to pms, emails) this case is proved scam.
beastlymac should return gridseeds value dated at 13.03.2014 - becouse he stopped respoding from that time having proof of payment.

Your brother didn't send a shipping address. By not sending a shipping address, he was instead put on a separate list. This caused confusion as to whether your brother had ordered the miners.

If your brother had actually sent it, he would not be on the other list and would've gotten his miners.

Beastlymac also has to deal with thousands of other PMs (according to him). If his inbox is that cluttered up, then it's very easy to miss some messages.

Your brother is getting a refund from the auction. That is the solution. Your brother didn't respond within 5 days of when the solution was suggested to suggest something else.

I still don't see the point of you continuing to denounce Beastlymac.

Bicknellski

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

@bbxx

Your brother didn't send a shipping address. By not sending a shipping address, he was instead put on a separate list. This caused confusion as to whether your brother had ordered the miners.

If your brother had actually sent it, he would not be on the other list and would've gotten his miners.

Beastlymac also has to deal with thousands of other PMs (according to him). If his inbox is that cluttered up, then it's very easy to miss some messages.

Your brother is getting a refund from the auction. That is the solution. Your brother didn't respond within 5 days of when the solution was suggested to suggest something else.

I still don't see the point of you continuing to denounce Beastlymac.

I know why...

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:19:12 PM

bicknellski, so you are stating that due to large inbox of beastlymac he can get away with this scam?

good luck with your business then.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

bicknellski, so you are stating that due to large inbox of beastlymac he can get away with this scam?

good luck with your business then.

Again something rather off topic as I don't see him having said that. I think Bicknellski along with others have just read through this thread and realised that I have tried to do everything I can to resolve this issue when all you have done is attempt to belittle me and other members of the community. You brother with get a refund for the single chip devices and he with get the proceeds from the auction of the 5 chip miners no more no less. After he has been sent the single chip device refund and the proceeds of the auction I will refrain from answering anymore questions in relation to this ordeal.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:40:28 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 04:54:24 PM by bbxx

so you are not going to pay for your errors?
( having btc/miners not responding to pms/emails within 4 months since 13.03.2014 )

ok so it is scam.

(i dont care about your secret private list or no shipping address or your large inbox or any other excuse, you had his stuff/money at march and you were ignoring customer till july)

if you want to retain tiny bit of your reputation please refund gridseeds value dated at 13.04.2014 or make private bid at your auction.

if you will not do this i will retain my signature within years, i will aslo create reddit thread about this scam and blog concerning you and your failed group buy.

2 btc loss is not great sum, but way you are going to resolve this and trust rating you put at my account is forcing me to do everything to warn miners, you are scammer, so people has to be warned.

I will also proceed to contact all customers you have scammed promising delivery date at 13.02, shipping months late used goods with missing components. I hope this activity will lead to fair court case, judge will decide if you have scammed anybody, if yes you will have to pay a lot of money.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Beastly can't you put up a PM or some types of communication from March, showing you asked the buyer to supply an address or informed the buyer the items were ready for delivery ? Basically anything to show you didn't ignore them from March onwards ??

Seems like if you can show that then their any body reading this will know the claims made against you are false... 

Apologies if you already posted this up, hard to remember/keep track when the thread is 13 pages and just going round in circles :|

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:39:15 PM

Also it seems hardly fair to say OP and the brother are trying to extort money.
They are just asking for the money that was paid, right? nothing more ?

I guess you could say the extortion is saying if you don't refund the money they will continue to tell everyone their side of the story.. but anybody who feels they have been wronged does exactly the same... That is what the hole "scammer accusations" sub forum is for.

I don't know the OP, brother, Beastly or anyone.. Who ever gets paid what makes no difference to me.. Just giving my opinion as an outsider reading the thread / info provided.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:44:34 PM

Beastly can't you put up a PM or some types of communication from March, showing you asked the buyer to supply an address or informed the buyer the items were ready for delivery ? Basically anything to show you didn't ignore them from March onwards ??

problem is, he didnt, i have all communication archived at screenshoots.

he just kept ignoring him after he got proof of payment
it is very disgusting scam.

and finally he marked my account as untrustworthy due to my "lies", but they are statements based at his pms.
he took rabbit from hat (secret private list) and created piece of paper with miners
thoose are his proofs.

pathetic.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:55:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 12:16:00 AM by Beastlymac

I will try and get all pm's posted as quickly As i can I am very busy right now. Including the one that shows curiousminer taking a month to provide the signed message.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:17:07 PM

I will try and get all pm's posted as quickly I can as I am very busy right now. Including the one that shows curiousminer taking a month to provide the signed message.

fortunatelly i can help you Smiley

there is brief to not waste time.

curiousminer 10.03
here is again my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you on my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

no response from beastlymac

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...
[/quote]

Even the lack or responses (responded to) don't actually change the fact that your brothers order was valid and that is the actual point if this whole thread.

If his order was valid and his miners were ready to send him at march why you were ignoring him having his goods and money that time (march-july)?

Any other new questions?

You should answer to unanswered ones

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

and new ones:
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?

[/quote]

please answer at thoose questions

thanks
bigasic

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:28:40 PM

Geez. I can't believe this is still going on. If the op were to have started a sig campaign, he would nearly have his 3 coins back by now, lol...

I think its time for the op to accept the terms and move on. I assume that the 1btc and the boxed up items still havent moved.. what a shame...
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:38:08 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 11:59:59 PM by bbxx

Geez. I can't believe this is still going on. If the op were to have started a sig campaign, he would nearly have his 3 coins back by now, lol...

I think its time for the op to accept the terms and move on. I assume that the 1btc and the boxed up items still havent moved.. what a shame...

well said man.
lets move to feb
you order antminer, 2.1 btc with shipping date 13.feb
your seller is ignoring you till now. antminer is worth 0.14 btc
some of his other customers got their ant at may, with no psu (but ordered) and marked as untrustworthy, some got nothing: no ant, no refund, see beastlymac untrustedfeedback

have you been scammed or not?
is he a scammer?

situation is the same here.

thanks.

i hope you will not say "no, no" as people who are at my profile trust feedback (red)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: