Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:52:55 AM

The issue with Mr. Jinx has been resolved.

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

good that you have been removed from default trust tree.
have you compensated Mr. Jinx 3+ BTC loss?

will you compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 - moment when you have started to ignoring him?
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:48:10 PM

Hmm how did he get removed from default trust ??

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:22:44 PM

good that you have been removed from default trust tree.
have you compensated Mr. Jinx 3+ BTC loss?

will you compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 - moment when you have started to ignoring him?

Why do you not answer the questions.
I have sorted the issues with Mr. Jinx. It is a private matter that doesn't concern you.

Most likely a result of the lies bbxx has posted.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:29:27 PM

I dont know what questions i have to answer.
Please dont mass quote whole posts, it is difficult to find what you want from me.
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

when you will compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 moment since you started to ignoring him.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:32:25 PM

Please dont mass quote whole posts, it is difficult to find what you want from me.
Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

when you will compensate my brother lost mining time/gridseeds value since 13.04.2014 moment since you started to ignoring him.

Please respond to all points risen in post 303
Your brother has been given his refund and proceeds and at this point i don't plan on giving any more. I don't take kindly to someone spreading lies about me.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

Your brother has been given his refund and proceeds and at this point i don't plan on giving any more. I don't take kindly to someone spreading lies about me.

you have mass qouted many posts at 303.
i dont know what points i am obligated to answer.
please be precise

thanks
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:41:31 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 01:51:36 PM by Beastlymac

Lets focus at matter.

Ask like that,

1. ... ?
2. ... ?

thanks.

you have mass qouted many posts at 303.
i dont know what points i am obligated to answer.
please be precise

thanks

I would like you to answer post 303 as a whole.

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.

I am under the impression you have likely sent him a pm with false information to mislead him i think this because of the way in which you have worded your response knowing that theymos has seen the accusation you have place against me puts me under the impression you have sent him a message and had a response. That is my hunch. Seeing as you have spammed the issue around the forum I wouldn't be surprised if you have sent him multiple messages about it.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:48:23 PM

Where you on the default trust list yourself ?? Or did some one on the default list give you feedback (and thus putting you on the list, kinda) ?

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

Where you on the default trust list yourself ?? Or did some one on the default list give you feedback (and thus putting you on the list, kinda) ?

Theymos put me on it.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

he was at default trust unde theymos tree.
global forum administrator noticed Mr. Jinx case and my brother case and has decided to remove Beastlymac from his trust list.

Beastlymac is not at default trust so he is out of his powers.
He has been reduced to casual forum member with lot of red trust enteries from harmed people.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:56:01 PM

he was at default trust unde theymos tree.
global forum administrator noticed Mr. Jinx case and my brother case and has decided to remove Beastlymac from his trust list.

Beastlymac is not at default trust so he is out of his powers.
He has been reduced to casual forum member with lot of red trust enteries from harmed people.

I assume by noticed you mean your brought it to his attention? The issue with Mr. Jinx has been resolved. Your brothers case is based on the pre tense you don't acknowledge. Have i not adhered to the rules your brother agreed to?

Or do you deny that you never pm'd theymos about this matter?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:01:27 PM

i dont see at your rules that you can hold sealed customers miners and not responding to customer within 4 months.

only scammers/not trustworthy sellers behave like that.

from this point i will not be so acitve at this topic anymore.
you have scammed my brother, pity

but you have been removed from default trust and you have cleaned Mr Jinx entry after my activity.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:05:17 PM

i dont see at your rules that you can hold sealed customers miners and not responding to customer within 4 months.

only scammers/not trustworthy sellers behave like that.

from this point i will not be so acitve at this topic anymore.
you have scammed my brother, pity

but you have been removed from default trust and you have cleaned Mr Jinx entry after my activity.

Please stop evading the questions and stop omitting things. So you won't answer questions that could lead to this being resolved. You stopping after i have been removed from default trust shows to me that you only cared about your own account and not getting this resolved for your brother. You didn't answer my question do you acknowledge that the rules of the group buy say that you can not be given a refund after the order has been sent for processing? Me sorting out the issues with Mr. Jinx aren't a result of your false accusations in this thread i wouldn't hold yourself up to such high esteem. It is a result of me messaging him to sort out the situation.

Do you deny that you never pm'd theymos about this matter?

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:01:55 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:07:11 PM by curiousminer

since 5 months im demanding refund of my money. i have sent you all info 13.04.2014 and you started to ignore me - scam.

you scammed me in that way:
  • you did not refund me my money
  • you did not tell me there are goods waiting for me
  • you did not post info about my goods in group buy topic
  • you have been ignoring my numerous requests for refund
  • you came out with silly "private list" after i made case public

now remember: i have never agreed for compensation as auction, from the start im demanding refund of my funds. numerous times i stated that i dont agree for useless goods. so stop posting about your silly auction.

and now look on your position since the scam case went public:
  • you have scammed other ppl too (yes you did...) and btc community noticed it (YES!)
  • this topic have been seen 5891 times because the case is viral and ppl stops to trust you, despite fact that your pals are posting hire. ppl see that some of you guys (who are posting in the topic) are ignoring facts and only stick to beastymac lays.
  • no one is interested in your goup buys anymore (ouch... painful) because you scam ppl
  • you have been removed from default trust list (ouch... painful) because you are filthy scammer.

reality is hard for you nova days ... shit happens but you still can turn it over and pay for your sins by refunding me my money and working with other ppl scammed by you. later on you could for example make a lot positive actions for btc community for free so maybe ppl will forgive you.

hope your carriere as _btc_scammer_ will finish after you refund me my money and you will became trustworthy or you will change your job to kangaroospotting so honest ppl can make bizness in peace on this forum away from scammers like the one you see in every mirror.

so i dont give up: give me back my money and stop scamming ppl or live the btc community for ever !!!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:50:00 PM

Big bold text with color... oh my... and stating the same shit over and over again is not looking for a resolution.

That is EXTORTION.

Either accept the compensation or ask for more compensation don't rehash the same bs over and over again.

You do not want to find a resolution that is plain for all to see now.

You are not asking for compensation and that means you are trying only to ruin the reputation of Beastlymac. All you are accomplishing however is ruining your own reputation.

No one in their right mind should do business with you or your "brother".

Beastlymac... I suggest you give this clown one last chance to accept the compensation offered. If he doesn't then simply put the guy on ignore and walk away. There is nothing to be gained arguing with someone that doesn't want to resolve this problem.

Just make a cold wallet put the coins in and PM this JOKER the private key. If he doesn't take it send the private key to Sean's Outpost in 30 days. Problem finally solved.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

well, i posted in bold red the ending of my post because im novice in the forums and dont know the etiquete hire. its the contrast thing imho. but you are right, will tray to stick to way you guys are posting in hire.

if you dont mind, i will correct my post, thank you for pointing it.

please note, beastymac is omitting answers for questions concerning fact that he never told me there are goods waiting for me.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

Extortionist.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 06:25:36 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 08:32:09 PM by bbxx

Extortionist.

No one in their right mind should do business with you or your "brother".

I made a lot of buisness and i will do business. My relations with my customers are perfect. I have sold a lot of miners, my customer base is 100+. My forum status at polish community is perfectly clean. My allegro ratings (polish ebay) are phenomenal.
It is my rule, happy customer, more customers.

In my opinion holding customers miners 4 months and not responding is a fatal disaster. If i would do such error i would compensate much more than customer lost.
Beastlymac and you Bicknellski think differently.
It is your problem. I dont care anymore.

Take look at Beastlymac recent selfmoderated! group buys, tube, knc chips. 0 interest. Canary has sold 40+ tubes that time.
Beastlymac has stated that he sold 500.000$ miners in his career here.
In last two months he has underlined his sale of one used S3, saying that means he is trustworthy. Problem is he is not. He is too poor (too stupid) to compensate 1 btc for not responding to my brother. Pathetic.
He has lost his default trust status and got more red trust entries due to his immature seller attitude.

Look at you bicknellski. You are bashing me calling fake brother, asshole and other bad words. I saw you on video. You are mature man but you behave like kid. You are not able to say sorry to me (you know that my brother is real becouse your WASP contributor gandalfg knows my brother personally). Your attitude to this case is biased. Thats why you are keeping false entry at my trust. It should not be like that you know this. You are immature, so you will not delete it. It is your choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: