Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Please answer that directly before you continue.
i have been writing it numerous times: if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

i have been looking into the groupbuy thread, there was no my name on the list. so you did not bought miners for me.  so i did not took part in group buy. i asked you for refund. and again and again.

facts are: you have never informed me about goods waiting for me (untill public scam case). you scammed me by ignoring my requests of refund. you have been going to run away with my 3.1 btc.

as usually you missed to address points, where i outline how you have scamed me:

since 5 months im demanding refund of my money. i have sent you all info 13.04.2014 and you started to ignore me - scam.

you scammed me in that way:
  • you did not refund me my money
  • you did not tell me there are goods waiting for me
  • you did not post info about my goods in group buy topic
  • you have been ignoring my numerous requests for refund
  • you came out with silly "private list" after i made case public

now remember: i have never agreed for compensation as auction, from the start im demanding refund of my funds. numerous times i stated that i dont agree for useless goods. so stop posting about your silly auction.

and now look on your position since the scam case went public:
  • you have scammed other ppl too (yes you did...) and btc community noticed it (YES!)
  • this topic have been seen 5891 times because the case is viral and ppl stops to trust you, despite fact that your pals are posting hire. ppl see that some of you guys (who are posting in the topic) are ignoring facts and only stick to beastymac lays.
  • no one is interested in your goup buys anymore (ouch... painful) because you scam ppl
  • you have been removed from default trust list (ouch... painful) because you are filthy scammer.

reality is hard for you nova days ... shit happens but you still can turn it over and pay for your sins by refunding me my money and working with other ppl scammed by you. later on you could for example make a lot positive actions for btc community for free so maybe ppl will forgive you.

hope your carriere as _btc_scammer_ will finish after you refund me my money and you will became trustworthy or you will change your job to kangaroospotting so honest ppl can make bizness in peace on this forum away from scammers like the one you see in every mirror.

so i dont give up: give me back my money and stop scamming ppl or live the btc community for ever !!!

so you should confess to this, refund me, remove feedback, say sorry to me and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

curiousminer, it is not unreasonable to request that you verify your identity. Do so, get your refund and move on. Simple.

I agree. My point is to not give away someone's hard earned money to a scammer/hacker.

With so many ID scammers lately, I would also insist on ID verification. It is not unreasonable.

Thank you for the recommendation I will do that now.

what kind of veryfication is needed?
he havent posted you shipping address
why he should do that and why?
you have his address confirmed by signed message

wtf is this?

btw curiousminer is my brother
now not only he is scammed but has negative trust from beastlymac

this is sad.

Password crackin isn't that hard, you know. ID verif is a standard procedure...

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:41:57 AM

numerous times i been confirming my id to beastymac, together with signed messages from my btc wallet, ip numers, email, ect. i was ignored.
also our id been confirmed by user gandalfG who know me and my brother prsonaly and he know beastymac.
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:08:39 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 02:20:40 PM by bbxx

bicknellski.

you are unable to understand this case.

sad.

feel free to bump this scam thread. (4 months not responding having customers miners, no ask for shipping address or deny refund, deny fact of ordering numerous times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:02:11 AM

please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.

+1

Game over for these 2 clowns.

Game over.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:10:55 AM

please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.

+1

Game over for these 2 clowns.

Game over.
+20 million

Game over.

Vortex20000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 07:12:14 AM

numerous times i been confirming my id to beastymac, together with signed messages from my btc wallet, ip numers, email, ect. i was ignored.
also our id been confirmed by user gandalfG who know me and my brother prsonaly and he know beastymac.
Could you provide a link to gandalfG's profile please.

To clarify, no hostility intended, just curious.

Bicknellski

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:39:01 AM

Could you provide a link to gandalfG's profile please.

To clarify, no hostility intended, just curious.

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:32:38 AM

stop posting crap, bick

gandlalfG profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36436

he was talking with Beastlymac about with matter by skype

he knows me personally, my brother, i got also few photos with him from our acivities.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:22:03 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:01:00 PM by Beastlymac

stop posting crap, bick

gandlalfG profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=36436

he was talking with Beastlymac about with matter by skype

he knows me personally, my brother, i got also few photos with him from our acivities.

I only very briefly (about two lines of text) talked with him about the matter as he didn't particularly want to be involved in the issue.

Message me if you have any problems
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:05:41 PM

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Stand by my statement. You LIE and you are sack of shit.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 01:15:14 AM

Liar. Guys full of shit.

please read whole topic, and dont be rude.
i can qoute you proofs if you want.
lets make a bet
if he is liar i send you 0.1 btc
if not, you pay 0.1 btc to sean outpost.
Bicknellski

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:36:29 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:49:36 PM by Bicknellski

Liar. Guys full of shit.

Both of you are sacks of shit and you both lie.

he also said 2 days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

So your brother lied. He is now trying to force me to send him money by blackmailing my account. You are also involved in the blackmail.

What sums it up is.
Your brother ordered on the 5/2/2014 and when orderingm accepted the terms of the groupbuy that meant he was not elidgible for a refund after the order was sent for processing.

7/2/2014 curiousminer order sent for processing

Everything after this does not change the above. Your brother is not elidgible for a refund. You tried to force me to give you my personal information. You tried to blackmail me and you are trying to extort money from me. That is all proven in this thread and is the justification for the feedback I have left on your account and for my signature.

And at that point I feel since the accusing party is bring out no new information that this case has come to a conclusion and that my side of this issue in relation to the blackmail, extortion and slander will be covered in a seperate thread. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this accusation I would ask you pm me as it is unlikely I will answer if it is posted here.

Regards, Beastlymac

The facts have been proven I have upheld and not broken the rules your brother agreed to. You having the audacity to call anyone else unprofessional in this situation is a joke as you and your brother have lied you have also attacked me personally and you have been impolite towards members of the community who have tried to assist in resolving this matter.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:43:07 PM

One question... Why did theymos remove beastly from his default trust ?
Theymos is not the type of person who is swayed by "lies" or what ever is being said.

It is no wonder you guys don't want an impartial mediator, but it looks like as if the outcome would not be favourable.
The fact your impartial mediator is a good buddy just goes to show the ethnic.

how much time have you all wasted. just fix up the customer and move on!!!!!

WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

Theymos is not the type of person who is swayed by "lies" or what ever is being said.

It is no wonder you guys don't want an impartial mediator, but it looks like as if the outcome would not be favourable.

Now, let me defend myself since I was brought back in to this:

I was asked by beastly to take a look at this.
At the time, Both sides agreed that I could take a look at it.

I offered both sides the ability to decline me to post my *thoughts* on it. One of the sides did request
I do not post my ideas, so I didn't.

If you want to call me impartial, fine, you can have your opinion. Please get to know me better first

I never gave a final thought, and both sides are allowed to find someone else.

Now, I have no comment on the situation at hand, my post was solely to defend my own actions. Which i should not have to do as I left this situation go.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:19:36 PM

Sorry mate I didn't mean any disrespect.
I don't know know you from a bar of soap.
All I know about you is (I *think* you are working with Beastly) on a project.

If the roles were reversed, at first glance do you see why someone could think you are not impartial ?
Not saying you are not... but yeah... You must admit it leaves room open to interpretation.

Anyways again.. I mean't no disrepect. From what I've seen, vaguely, you and your team are dong a great job delivering your product and meeting timelines.

However if I was eirher party (which I am not!!) I would want someone even extra impartial.

I didn't once mean to bring you're honesty into question. I am sure you would do this fairly and based on your opinion... Its just in my mind impartial is.. well some one who has no prior history with either party.

To be honest it is pointless even discussing this. Both parties are so stuck on there ways, if you did make a ruling the other party didn't like they would not honour it and they would juse use the "impartial" line as a way of getting out of it.

Apolgoises again for bringing yout morals and ethics into question.. I'm sure you would make the correct ruling; however I suspect it would be not be honoured as you have prior dealing with one of the parties... and that would be enough for the losing party to go cryng with tail between legs.

TL;DR Sorry for implying you would not do this fairly and with integrity. Don't think i'll have any business dealling wth you in the future but hopefully no hard feelings.

All the best Smiley

Now, let me defend myself since I was brought back in to this:

I was asked by beastly to take a look at this.
At the time, Both sides agreed that I could take a look at it.

I offered both sides the ability to decline me to post my *thoughts* on it. One of the sides did request
I do not post my ideas, so I didn't.

If you want to call me impartial, fine, you can have your opinion. Please get to know me better first

I never gave a final thought, and both sides are allowed to find someone else.

Now, I have no comment on the situation at hand, my post was solely to defend my own actions. Which i should not have to do as I left this situation go.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:53:51 PM

insult me  more, bicknellski.

this only sums up your soul.

0.1 btc bet is too much for you to risk?
lets switch to 0.01 btc.

maybe try to get a loan Smiley

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 08:41:46 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 08:54:13 PM by bbxx

theymos said that beastlymac trust/behaviour is controversial...

i would love to move on if beastlymac would create his confession thread and reopen his sales after resolving all customers issues.

most sad thing is that he cant understand that what he did was wrong.

just read my signature, it is proven by screenshoots.

i can see from his recent acivities after 500 000 $ income he is forced to gather really small amounts of money like 0.01 btc, 0.015 btc by community loans (hint recent trust)

maybe he is broke and is not able to pay for his error (ignoring customer within 4 months having his goods/btc)

his proven buddy (recently he has transferred rights to represent WASP at forum), bicknellski has joined to defend this and all what he is doing is saying bad things, calling people shit, asshole, fake brother, lier
he didnt read topic with understanding, getting both sides posts to consider.

this is not like mature people should behave. it is pathetic.

especially bicknellski who is repeatedly bashing community members like me, curiousminer,  marto74 and others.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

He felt that the feedback was controversial although I have since re worded it and added a better reference with proof.

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.

I don't know anything about this case. I take no position either way.

I added Beastlymac to my trust list some time ago because his sent ratings seemed non-controversial and I wanted some of them to be visible by default. Now some of his ratings are apparently controversial, so I removed him. If someone else in the default trust list wants to trust him, that'd be OK, but I haven't done business with Beastlymac, and I don't know much about him, so I'm not going to keep him in my personal trust list.

i would love to move on if beastlymac would create his confession

The thread I think you are referencing can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

i would love to move on if beastlymac would create his confession thread

The thread I think you are referencing can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768105.0

i was thinking about real confession thread, not locked false crap you did (hiding also fact that you have been ignoring customer within 4 months)

there is example below.

Confession of a Degenerate
06-06-2014, 20:38:33
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642090.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: