Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terraminer IV's for sale  (Read 1613 times)
ccollectables (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:33:43 PM

1K USD?

Is that a cash offer? How do you intend to pay and receive the unit?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JennaK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:36:07 PM

Is there a good escrow service on here?
Hmm cash and BTC.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:47:01 PM

Just noticed you are open to Ebay. I can also wait until you go there, but then you will pay a 10% fee.  I would prefer to buy these with fiat using PayPal. No escrow would be required for the 2 fully functional 1.6 th/s

To be clear these hash at an average of 1.6 th/s correct ?
data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:47:30 PM

1K USD?

Is that a cash offer? How do you intend to pay and receive the unit?

I could do $2750 cash or btc for all three picked up Thursday/Friday if you're interested.. It's a bit low but saves you the hassle of having to ship those heavy bastards..

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

I appreciate the interest and the offer, but will have to pass. I believe that I can get around 2000 each for the working units on eBay, which after shipping and fees would be about 1800 or 3btc, for the 1.3 unit I believe I will get 1200 to 1400, which should be close to 2btc after fees.  If anyone is interested in the units for these prices hit me up, otherwise I will take my chances with eBay.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:15:09 PM

I appreciate the interest and the offer, but will have to pass. I believe that I can get around 2000 each for the working units on eBay, which after shipping and fees would be about 1800 or 3btc, for the 1.3 unit I believe I will get 1200 to 1400, which should be close to 2btc after fees.  If anyone is interested in the units for these prices hit me up, otherwise I will take my chances with eBay.

I thought you were going to think about my offer. In any case all the best with Ebay. When you come back to sell on the forums PM if these are still available
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:11 PM

I thought you were going to think about my offer. In any case all the best with Ebay. When you come back to sell on the forums PM if these are still available

it looked to me like you changed your offer to PayPal payment in a post this morning, either way I did consider your offer, I just feel like I can get more from ebay than 2.5btc After the fees and shipping.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:24:10 PM

I appreciate the interest and the offer, but will have to pass. I believe that I can get around 2000 each for the working units on eBay, which after shipping and fees would be about 1800 or 3btc, for the 1.3 unit I believe I will get 1200 to 1400, which should be close to 2btc after fees.  If anyone is interested in the units for these prices hit me up, otherwise I will take my chances with eBay.

it looked to me like you changed your offer to PayPal payment in a post this morning, either way I did consider your offer, I just feel like I can get more from ebay than 2.5btc After the fees and shipping.

Oh no. If you are open to taking cash I would rather pay you in cash than BTC (same value) since you will be trying eBay.  I will do the the equivalent of 2.4 BTC in cash with PayPal   per 1.6 th/s stable miner.

In either case if you can get a better deal on Ebay I would list it there.

ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:21:12 PM

I appreciate the interest and the offer, but will have to pass. I believe that I can get around 2000 each for the working units on eBay, which after shipping and fees would be about 1800 or 3btc, for the 1.3 unit I believe I will get 1200 to 1400, which should be close to 2btc after fees.  If anyone is interested in the units for these prices hit me up, otherwise I will take my chances with eBay.

Oh no. If you are open to taking cash I would rather pay you in cash than BTC (same value) since you will be trying eBay.  I will do the the equivalent of 2.4 BTC in cash with PayPal   per 1.6 th/s stable miner.

just curious, how come you offer 2.4 for mine, but purchase two at 2.8 in another thread? Not a big deal I'm just wondering if I did something wrong in this post.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:52:48 PM

Oh no. If you are open to taking cash I would rather pay you in cash than BTC (same value) since you will be trying eBay.  I will do the the equivalent of 2.4 BTC in cash with PayPal   per 1.6 th/s stable miner.

just curious, how come you offer 2.4 for mine, but purchase two at 2.8 in another thread? Not a big deal I'm just wondering if I did something wrong in this post.

I did not purchase for 2.8 BTC sir. The OP can confirm, other buyers pmed for 2.8 BTC but they were not firm and committed. I offered the same i did to you. However if it is drawn out it will be withdrawn.

If OP wants to let you know how much i bought his miners for please ask him. But 100% not 2.8 BTC that is all
ccollectables (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:19:13 PM

I did not purchase for 2.8 BTC sir. The OP can confirm, other buyers pmed for 2.8 BTC but they were not firm and committed. I offered the same i did to you. However if it is drawn out it will be withdrawn.

If OP wants to let you know how much i bought his miners for please ask him. But 100% not 2.8 BTC that is all

No problem,  hope I did not offend you,  was not accusing you of anything and honestly even if you did offer/pay more that is your business,  I was just curious more than anything.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

No problem at all. If you also noticed I posted after a buyer bid 5 BTC telling him to not flake out on the OP and commit if he was serious. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710957.msg8058957#msg8058957

But onto current business the sale of your miners. If you do not have any commitments from the other buyers. I am serious and will buy them from you. Just pm when you get bored of Ebay

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: