Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine  (Read 578437 times)
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:39:21 PM

Where is the link for the new miner? Huh

The most efficient public miner is 1gh cpuminer-cryptonite.
My hashrates were for comparison within the range of the same software.

I know it may be already obsolete if private miners are in the game.

The hashrate increased rapidly in last hours.

Some statistics:
------------------------------------------
"blocks" : 12533,
"networkhashps" : 1863253147,
"blocks" : 13341,
"networkhashps" : 2534603317,
"blocks" : 15322,
"networkhashps" : 4792662628,
just four hours later:
"blocks" : 15556,
"networkhashps" : 6284523620,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
watuba

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:01:59 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 06:01:46 PM by watuba

FAQ/Troubleshooting
This is divided into two sections.  The first is technical help, the second is coin supply.

1) Technical Help
Cryptonite is a completely new crypto:  The Bitcoin code was seriously altered and vetted over a 4 month period.  Partly because of this, setting up the client may involve a little extra work over any bitcoin fork or shitcoin.  Consider that 1. It has an entirely different balance-sheet system 2. It only retains the blockchain for the past 7 days, and 3. It has a lot of completely new features, like withdrawal limits/unmalleable transactions/0-confirm transactions, when you're about to complain that you couldn't get it to work in 5 seconds.

Installation
Download directories(These are the most up-to-date, OP is not always accurate):

http://gpile.it/mbc/ For latest Linux Binaries and Windows daemon/qt
http://gpile.it/mbctest/ If you're feeling adventurous, latest test versions
Source(same as OP):
https://github.com/MiniblockchainProject/Cryptonite/

Please backup your wallet, as well as Bitcoin/other client wallets before installing Cryptonite.

Linux Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty) / Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy)
These are all the commands I used to get binaries running on Ubuntu 14.04
Configuring system:

Copy bitcoin repository and update, add additional necessary dependencies:
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libgmp-dev

apt-get install git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat

Installing(Note, change the Trusty file version below to most up-to-date):
Code:
sudo su -
wget "gpile.it/mbc/trusty_amd64_cryptonited_14072401" -O cryptonited

chmod +x ./cryptonited

mkdir ~/.cryptonite

cat > ~/.cryptonite/cryptonite.conf << EOF
#----
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpwabcdef
EOF

./cryptonited

Linux from Source:
(Courtesy of marada, a few posts below)
Install dependencies & compilation dependencies:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost1.55-all-dev build-essential libdb++-dev g++ libminiupnpc-dev libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev libgmp-dev
* use your favourite versions of libraries
** use your distribution package tool or compile dependencies from sources

Code:
git clone https://github.com/MiniblockchainProject/Cryptonite/
cd Cryptonite
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-incompatible-bdb --with-gui
* proposed options, use ./configure --help to get more options

Code:
make -j <N>
* where <N> is the number of threads/cores you wish to use

If everything goes right you will find your qt wallet here:
~/Cryptonite/src/qt/cryptonite-qt

By default cryptonite-qt is compiled as shared library so you may need to launch from the terminal. Optionally install as system package:
Code:
sudo make install
* in case of distroes based on apt.

** you need at least 1,2 GB of disk space. 4 GB+ and 4+ cores CPU is recommended for compilation.

Windows 7(64 bit):
Download latest qt from http://gpile.it/mbc/
Run, enjoy
Find the wallet directory: Go to Start -> run “explorer %APPDATA%\Cryptonite”
Want to solomine?  Go to help, Debug, enter 'setgenerate true -1'
Other useful commands in Debug window:
'getmininginfo' will tell you some stuff
'getinfo' will tell you other stuff
'setgenerate false' to stop mining

Windows 8 or 8.1:
Probably not a good idea.  There have been lots of reported issues with Win 8, and the client wasn't tested at all for Windows 8.  However, bitfreak may be working on a web wallet, so this might be an option if you can't get another OS anytime soon.

Windows 32bit:
No versions out for 32bit yet, and likely not out for a long time, if ever.

Other Troubleshooting
Trouble Syncing?  
Enter in console: ./cryptonited addnode seed.gpile.it onetry
Keep trying that command until it finds one.  Cryptonited does this by default, but just really slowly.

Error sending XCN:
XCN must have 10 decimal places and an 'ep' sign at the end, ie:
./cryptonited sendtoaddress mvqH4czVQg2HdGpkV7PWVZJpRXVwLnMXpN "30.0100000000ep"
http://cryptonite.info/wiki/index.php?title=Cryptonite_API#A_note_about_EP_amounts

2) Coin Supply Help
Before you go apeshit over 1.8 Billion coins, high inflation, "not what we're used to", etc, consider that maybe the devs made a very conscious decision in distributing Cryptonite this way. Instead of insta-complaining, really think about how it might be appropriate for this coin in particular.  For one, if they really wanted to make it unfair for you, they would have created an instamine, instead of one of the fairest and slowest distributions ever.

Can we see a graph of the distribution rate?
Sure.  Here's the equation too, distributed coins = (2^64 - ((1 - 24310 * 10^8 / (2^64))^(1440*365.25*years) * 2^64)) / 10^10

Supply in Numbers:
After 1 month: ~11 Million
After 3 months: ~ 32 Million
After 1 year: ~ 123 Million
After 2 years: ~ 240 Million
After 10 years: ~ 920 Million

How does the block reward change over time?
See bitfreak's post a few posts after this one.

Didn't some guy(s) get almost 20% of the coins over the first week?
Looks like it.  This isn't an instamine though.  20% of the first week's coins mean nothing.  After 1 month, that's less than 5% of supply, and after 3 months it's close to 1% of supply.  Part of the goal of the very even and slow distribution rate was to protect from just this.  Invariably, there will be big players at different times mining lots of coins, just like with Litecoin and Bitcoin.  Like both of those coins though, there's plenty more to be mined!

That's too much dilution.  (I want more of an instamine)
If you're looking to get rich quick by buying really cheap instamined coins and selling in a few months when supply is dried up, you should look for other coins that are structured like this.  Lots of dilution is not really a bad thing for a quality coin.  A large chunk of fresh coins everyday provides liquidity, which greatly lowers variance and increases long-term stability and incentive for miners, who keep the network safe.

There's no room for investors, only the miners get rich!
Not really.  Cryptonite is similar to the distribution of Bitcoin or Litecoin, only even slower.  Bitcoin and Litecoin have the two largest market caps today.  If you bought either at the beginning though, you weren't getting rich in a couple months.  Cryptonite has a similar distribution, and therefore, likely a similar long-term investor strategy.  There is certainly huge room for investment.  You are betting that Cryptonite will get popular and mining costs/coin price will go up over time.  Will it go up in the instamined coin sense, where there is suddenly no supply? No!  The devs weren't greedy mofo's with a 3 month timeline like most other shitcoins out there.

There are too many coins!  1.84 Billion?
Seriously guys, if you divide by 100, the numbers will look very familiar to you.  Second, the number of coins has nothing to do with distrubution nor fairness.

The difficulty is way too high.  There must be a GPU already.
Go on Amazon Web Services and check out what kind of hash power you can get.  You will find that you can easily get 500 MH/sec of hashpower on there.  Most of the mining so far has probably been done on there in fact.  If you were at home, mining solo with just your laptop, your chances of finding a block are quite a bit slimmer than those with 1000 nodes on AWS.  Yesterday, there were 8000 nodes on 1GH.com.  That could easily be 100% CPUs.  Having said that, catia is working on a GPU miner which should be released soon.  

Other Good Resources
There's an entire wiki explaining in detail, the what and why:
http://cryptonite.info/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Join us on IRC #Cryptonite

This coin is highly experimental and could use some quality support.  If you consider for a moment the effort going into developing this, it might be humbling to worry about something other than the price and how good of a deal you can get.  The developers are releasing new updates everyday and constantly improving the clients, but there's a lot more work that can be done.  Please, if this guide answers your questions and you still want to partake, consider also helping out, or donate.  When you realize how fair the distribution is(as impossible as that seems amidst a sea of shit scams out there), consider that maybe these devs are worth trusting.

oveeps

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:47:05 PM

We need GPU Undecided Undecided Undecided
savale

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

GPU miner will be there eventually but I looked into it and it's lot's of work (since there are no OpenCl hashing scrypts for the used algo's).
I think it's good for the market to have CPU only for a few more days.  Cool

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:23:07 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 03:47:29 PM by bitfreak!

Thank you for that extremely informative post watuba! I created two of my own graphs which show how things will progress over a period of 100 years. Keep in mind that the block reward wont actually drop to 0 for several hundred years, but as watuba's graph demonstrates, most of the coin supply will have been mined after 30 years, and after 80 years the block reward will be below 1 XCN. The other thing to keep in mind is that all block rewards come out of the coinbase account, however coins can be provably destroyed by sending them back to the coinbase account, allowing the coins to be remined. The block reward at any given time really depends on the balance of the coinbase account, so these charts probably aren't exact, but they are good enough approximations.

EDIT: just noticed a small error with 2nd graph, the block reward actually starts at 243.1 not 243.01

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:23:46 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 03:36:42 PM by SnjafSnjaf

I cant sync my wallet, i am stuck on "Downloading headers - 5 days behind - 5789 block"...
Maybe there is somewhere in the thread about this problem i have but it is damn to long to read/search and i just hooped onto this coin...

EDIT: 103 active connections, (0 in / 103 out) and still stuck... Not downloading anything after 5789 blocks...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:42:06 PM

I cant sync my wallet, i am stuck on "Downloading headers - 5 days behind - 5789 block"...
Maybe there is somewhere in the thread about this problem i have but it is damn to long to read/search and i just hooped onto this coin...

EDIT: 103 active connections, (0 in / 103 out) and still stuck... Not downloading anything after 5789 blocks...
You have outgoing connections so I don't think it could be firewall issues, but maybe check just in case. Few things to try if doesn't come good after a few minutes: make sure you're running latest revision and try running -resync or just delete your data folder (make a backup of it first if you have any coins).

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
cubex

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:46:28 PM

Thank you for that extremely informative post watuba! I created two of my own graphs which show how things will progress over a period of 100 years. Keep in mind that the block reward wont actually drop to 0 for several hundred years, but as your graph demonstrates, most of the coin supply will have been mined after 30 years. The other thing to keep in mind is that all block rewards come out of the coinbase account, however coins can be provably destroyed by sending them back to the coinbase account, allowing the coins to be remined. The block reward at any given time really depends on the balance of the coinbase account, so these charts probably aren't exact, but they are good enough approximations.

http://s29.postimg.org/rh9zwij0n/xcn_distribution.jpghttp://s8.postimg.org/jc4zyxd91/xcn_per_block.jpg

Impressive!  Do you have a similar chart that zoom in for the next 5 years?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:00:40 PM

Someone fork with lower amount of coins.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

Finally someone explains it to these trolls asking for a fork and complaining about magical GPU miners.

Well done sir. Well done

FAQ/Troubleshooting
This is divided into two sections.  The first is technical help, the second is coin supply.

1) Technical Help
Cryptonite is a completely new crypto:  The Bitcoin code was seriously altered and vetted over a 4 month period.  Partly because of this, setting up the client may involve a little extra work over any bitcoin fork or shitcoin.  Consider that 1. It has an entirely different balance-sheet system 2. It only retains the blockchain for the past 7 days, and 3. It has a lot of completely new features, like withdrawal limits/unmalleable transactions/0-confirm transactions, when you're about to complain that you couldn't get it work in 5 seconds.

Installation

Source(same as OP):

Please backup your wallet, as well as Bitcoin/other client wallets before installing Cryptonite.

Configuring system:

Code:

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libgmp-dev

Code:
sudo su -

chmod +x ./cryptonited

mkdir ~/.cryptonite

#----
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpwabcdef
EOF

./cryptonited

Linux from Source:
<I haven't done this yet, if someone wants to make a guide or list of commands, I'll fill it in here>

Windows 7(64 bit):
Run, enjoy

Windows 8 or 8.1:
Probably not a good idea.  There have been lots of reported issues with Win 8, and the client wasn't tested at all for Windows 8.  However, bitfreak may be working on a web wallet, so this might be an option if you can't get another OS anytime soon.

Windows 32bit:

Other Troubleshooting
Trouble Syncing?  
Keep trying that command until it finds one.  Cryptonited does this by default, but just really slowly.

Error sending XCN:
./cryptonited sendtoaddress mvqH4czVQg2HdGpkV7PWVZJpRXVwLnMXpN "30.0100000000ep"
http://cryptonite.info/wiki/index.php?title=Cryptonite_API#A_note_about_EP_amounts

2) Coin Supply Help
Before you go apeshit over 1.8 Billion coins, high inflation, "not what we're used to", etc, consider that maybe the devs made a very conscious decision in distributing Cryptonite this way. Instead of insta-complaining, really think about how it might be appropriate for this coin in particular.  For one, if they really wanted to make it unfair for you, they would have created an instamine, instead of one of the fairest and slowest distributions ever.

Sure.  Here's the equation too, distributed coins = (2^64 - ((1 - 24310 * 10^8 / (2^64))^(1440*365.25*years) * 2^64)) / 10^10

Supply in Numbers:

Looks like it.  This isn't an instamine though.  20% of the first week's coins mean nothing.  After 1 month, that's less than 5% of supply, and after 3 months it's close to 1% of supply.  Part of the goal of the very even and slow distribution rate was to protect from just this.  Invariably, there will be big players at different times mining lots of coins, just like with Litecoin and Bitcoin.  Like both of those coins though, there's plenty more to be mined!

If you're looking to get rich quick by buying really cheap instamined coins and selling in a few months when supply is dried up, you should look for other coins that are structured like this.  Lots of dilution is not really a bad thing for a quality coin.  A large chunk of fresh coins everyday provides liquidity, which greatly lowers variance and increases long-term stability and incentive for miners, who keep the network safe.

Not really.  Cryptonite is similar to the distribution of Bitcoin or Litecoin, only even slower.  Bitcoin and Litecoin have the two largest market caps today.  If you bought either at the beginning though, you weren't getting rich in a couple months.  Cryptonite has a similar distribution, and therefore, likely a similar long-term investor strategy.  There is certainly huge room for investment.  You are betting that Cryptonite will get popular and mining costs/coin price will go up over time.  Will it go up in the instamined coin sense, where there is suddenly no supply? No!  The devs weren't greedy mofo's with a 3 month timeline like most other shitcoins out there.

Seriously guys, if you divide by 100, the numbers will look very familiar to you.  Second, the number of coins has nothing to do with distrubution nor fairness.

Go on Amazon Web Services and check out what kind of hash power you can get.  You will find that you can easily get 500 MH/sec of hashpower on there.  Most of the mining so far has probably been done on there in fact.  If you were at home, mining solo with just your laptop, your chances of finding a block are quite a bit slimmer than those with 1000 nodes on AWS.  Yesterday, there were 8000 nodes on 1GH.com.  That could easily be 100% CPUs.  Having said that, catia is working on a GPU miner which should be released soon.  

Other Good Resources

This coin is highly experimental and could use some quality support.  If you consider for a moment the effort going into developing this, it might be humbling to worry about something other than the price and how good of a deal you can get.  The developers are releasing new updates everyday and constantly improving the clients, but there's a lot more work that can be done.  Please, if this guide answers your questions and you still want to partake, consider also helping out, or donate.  When you realize how fair the distribution is(as impossible as that seems amidst a sea of shit scams out there), consider that maybe these devs are worth trusting.
tianrui81317

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

Very interesting altcoin. perhaps I should be ready to invest on it.
tianrui81317

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:21:46 PM

GPU miner will be there eventually but I looked into it and it's lot's of work (since there are no OpenCl hashing scrypts for the used algo's).
I think it's good for the market to have CPU only for a few more days.  Cool

Personally, I don't think GPU mining is better. Because people will have to by more things in order to mine this coin. These fund should have been thrown into market.
marada

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:24:09 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 05:25:49 PM by marada

Linux from Source:
<I haven't done this yet, if someone wants to make a guide or list of commands, I'll fill it in here>

My proposal:

Linux from sources

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost1.55-all-dev build-essential libdb++-dev g++ libminiupnpc-dev libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev libgmp-dev

Code:
cd Cryptonite
./autogen.sh

Code:
make -j <N>

By default cryptonite-qt is compiled as shared library so you may need to launch from the terminal. Optionally install as system package:
Code:
sudo make install

** you need at least 1,2 GB of disk space. 4 GB+ and 4+ cores CPU is recommended for compilation.
maximan2008

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:35:02 PM

Android Wallet and android miner. Do you thinking that made.
watuba

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:49:06 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 06:02:46 PM by watuba

Linux from Source:

My proposal:

Linux from sources

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
cd Cryptonite
./autogen.sh

Code:
make -j <N>

Code:
sudo make install

Thank you very much marada.  I added this to the FAQ on the previous page.

EDIT:  Changed "./make" to "make" above and in the original post

marada

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:23:53 PM

Thank you very much marada.  I added this to the FAQ on the previous page.

I'd like someone to test it. I am not sure what the deps are in "stock" distros and what needs to be installed.
BTHECREATOR

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:44:48 PM

FAQ/Troubleshooting

1) Technical Help
Cryptonite is a completely new crypto:  The Bitcoin code was seriously altered and vetted over a 4 month period.  Partly because of this, setting up the client may involve a little extra work over any bitcoin fork or shitcoin.  Consider that 1. It has an entirely different balance-sheet system 2. It only retains the blockchain for the past 7 days, and 3. It has a lot of completely new features, like withdrawal limits/unmalleable transactions/0-confirm transactions, when you're about to complain that you couldn't get it to work in 5 seconds.

Installation

Source(same as OP):

Configuring system:

Code:

sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo su -

chmod +x ./cryptonited

mkdir ~/.cryptonite

#----
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpwabcdef
EOF

./cryptonited

Linux from Source:
(Courtesy of marada, a few posts below)

Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
cd Cryptonite
./autogen.sh

Code:
./make -j <N>

Code:
sudo make install

Windows 7(64 bit):
Run, enjoy

Windows 8 or 8.1:

Windows 32bit:

Other Troubleshooting
Trouble Syncing?  

Error sending XCN:

2) Coin Supply Help

Supply in Numbers:

How does the block reward change over time?
See bitfreak's post a few posts after this one.

Other Good Resources

Thank you for the excellent breakdown! I'd like to raise an issue apart from the specs, however, that's currently presenting a real challenge for this coin, which is the fallout from yesterday's failure to meet most people's expectation of a Bittrex add. Clearly, it's placed downward pressure on price.

As this turn of events was so surprising to so many of us, I'd like to solicit input, particularly from the developer, as to why this occurred, and what steps are being taken to get the coin onto Bittrex.

Thanks.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:10:09 PM

Where is the link for the new miner? Huh

The most efficient public miner is 1gh cpuminer-cryptonite.
My hashrates were for comparison within the range of the same software.

I know it may be already obsolete if private miners are in the game.

The hashrate increased rapidly in last hours.

Some statistics:
"blocks" : 12533,
"networkhashps" : 1863253147,
"blocks" : 13341,
"networkhashps" : 2534603317,
"blocks" : 15322,
"networkhashps" : 4792662628,
just four hours later:
"blocks" : 15556,
"networkhashps" : 6284523620,

hm...... the guy got gpu miner earns big money   Angry
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

wow, some addresses mine @1gh with 600MH ... thats more than 5000 haswell cores...

I really wonder why giving money to botnets is ok :S
or perhaps its just a 780ti or 7990
LordHelma

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

wow, some addresses mine @1gh with 600MH ... thats more than 5000 haswell cores...

I really wonder why giving money to botnets is ok :S
or perhaps its just a 780ti or 7990

What about Amazon Cloud it could provide him very powerfull hashrate ? I think all these ideas about GPU miner are only conspiration theories Smiley.

I'm just optimistic.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: