Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible)  (Read 26458 times)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

This is the first time I have this problem I sent a bunch of other coins to this wallet with no problem but with BTC it's grayed out and now I'm getting worried.

Not sure what you mean by "grayed" out. You mean because the tx isn't confirmed yet? If you look at your address at blockchain.info does it show the correct balance and transactions?

As long as you have your seed it's not too much of an issue. Several wallets use the same seed method. I know the Jaxx wallet does and I'm pretty sure Electrum does as well.

Your "coins" aren't in the wallet, your keys are. Your coins are on the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

Aaah, what is this for crap app?

I could do 2 or 3 small transactions (and they say Error at first) but after I keep trying they gone trough.
After this I cannot do any transaction anymore... Tried over 100 times now
Cash emptied, new resync, create new wallet import seed, NOTHING...

I read I lot more people have this issue. How can I get my coins moving?
Lilevil0ne

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

I'm getting broadcast air when sending reddcoins I sent dgb coins just fine last week now this week errors I did everything here https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000010286-i-get-a-broadcast-error-when-trying-to-send-or-exchange-
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

The construct is extreme and agreeable to accompany you've got a sanction and thither were a distich of much projections on the contrary I don't cite a flourishing ones. Maybe you project will succeed
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Aaah, what is this for crap app?

I could do 2 or 3 small transactions (and they say Error at first) but after I keep trying they gone trough.

I read I lot more people have this issue. How can I get my coins moving?

When you say "NOTHING" you mean it doesn't show your balances?

Jaxx uses the same seed algo.

But, what coin is it? Sounds more like network issues than wallet issues.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

Thank you for your help. But damn it, upon close inspection of the records the recovery passphrase is password protected. My mistake, now I dont know what password I set on the recovery phrase.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Thank you for your help. But damn it, upon close inspection of the records the recovery passphrase is password protected. My mistake, now I dont know what password I set on the recovery phrase.

so you never wrote down the seed?
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

That might be either of the following:

• Network issue from your end, letting your wallet de-sync every time.
  • Issue in your RAM, where the wallet keeps freezing after conducting a certain number of transactions.

so you never wrote down the seed?

He stated about the extra password after entering the seed.

Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

I'm expressly trusting that it's to some degree configurable by the client which coins it bolsters. I don't know how hard that is actually, however since there are such a significant number of altcoins showing up and vanishing continually, for the dev to choose which to help would be a horrible undertaking that he's continually lingering behind in. I think the perfect is that every client can choose which coins-of-the-day he is keen on. No thought how conceivable that is.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

I imagine that the Universal wallet thought is fundamental to the achievement of cryptographic money. Ideally you are taking a shot at a wallet form that can be utilized on the backend of site servers. It would be great if a site business could acknowledge crypto coin from a greater part of the coins that exist. A general wallet in conjunction with programming that can naturally exchange and change over the alt coin to bitcoin and additionally USD is imperative. In the event that individuals can utilize their most loved coin to buy merchandise and ventures this will be a shelter to the whole cryptocoin ECO System. .
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

I imagine that the Universal wallet thought is fundamental to the achievement of cryptographic money. Ideally you are taking a shot at a wallet form that can be utilized on the backend of site servers. It would be great if a site business could acknowledge crypto coin from a greater part of the coins that exist. A general wallet in conjunction with programming that can naturally exchange and change over the alt coin to bitcoin and additionally USD is imperative. In the event that individuals can utilize their most loved coin to buy merchandise and ventures this will be a shelter to the whole cryptocoin ECO System. .

Take a look at Abra. A wallet with a built-in distributed exchange seems to do what you are asking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: