Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM ALERT]: MICHAEL MORIARTY/moriartybitcoin/BitLaunder.com Stole $80K From Me  (Read 21521 times)
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:05:57 AM

Fuck yeah! Nice work, franky1 ! Getting ready to click on your link now and follow up. I think it is the best as I see more and more of our community unite on this to stop this moriarty man from continuing to scam and steal from our fellow man (or woman).

For the record- I don't even know rickyjames, or campycoin, neither in real life or on here even. I just happened to come across this thread, and antilyze.com, right as they were posted while surfing the "unread posts from last visit" tab. But as I read more and more- and even read where "moriarty" admitted to stealing his bitcoin, it honestly made me sick to see this bastard operating so many BTC sites and probably stealing from so many others. So I decided to do anything I could do to help- even if it just means bumping this thread so people can see it more often.

EDIT: Really nice work!    I didn't see any contact or support info. on bitok.com, although I'm on my phone right now. But if that info. is missing that is always a sketchy sign. The article, which could have been paid for or submitted directly from him, lists Jen Miller as their PR Agent. Maybe try to talk to her- if she exists?

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

Here is my quick complaint about BTC right now.  I understand anonymity and how we all deserve it  If I want to send my sister money, say $1000... that is between her and I and nobody should know. Not PayPal, not Discover card, not Green Dot or the IRS, no one.

But my issue is, companies are using the "We love anonymity" bit (like Moriarty) and tricking customers into trusting them with MONEY!  This is not your sister. This is a "business" that will have temporary control of your money. At that point, if you are willing to be a legit business, you can no longer be anonymous.

Sure, you can have a separate wallet for your anonymous transactions but if I choose to do business with SNARLPILL INC. Then the owner of said business CANNOT be anonymous. It is a recipe for absolute disaster!  The only way that bitcoin will ever become anything other then a "silk-road enabling, shady crypto realm coin" it needs to drop anonymity when we are talking business.  Sure we can track transactions but if JOE BLOW opens a website under a tor or ip conceal and accepts money there and then takes off... guess what- go look all you want for JOE BLOW but you won't find him because his name is probably the same as Moriarty's real name.  Tracking the block chain is fine and dandy but it will never reveal who it is that made the JOE BLOW character

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:15:22 AM

moriarty is london based.

How can you know this for sure?

Remember this is someone who sets up with theft as the end result so why do you think that?  Because he says so?
laura007

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

Mr Campanella you are starting to get a phobia about Mike,you need to get some sort of help.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:49:28 PM

Remember this is someone who sets up with theft as the end result so why do you think that?  Because he says so?

im not saying that moriarty IS the guy i am looking into. but similarities are coming up, hence why i asked if anyone who is doxxing moriarty had came across the name i am looking into

as for your question
bitcoin meetups lists him in london.

attending / organising multiple events in london, yet the other destinations seem to just be empty choices (random picks)

the person im doxing is also longdon based, with a surname that relates to a classic british literature. where by there is no real human info on him (no pics, no human social media) etc.

the whole 50 businesses thing too.

with that said i am not saying for anyone to redirect their 'moriarty' investigates, it was a simple question as to if these 2 entities were linked

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

im not saying that moriarty IS the guy i am looking into. but similarities are coming up, hence why i asked if anyone who is doxxing moriarty had came across the name i am looking into

as for your question
bitcoin meetups lists him in london.

attending / organising multiple events in london, yet the other destinations seem to just be empty choices (random picks)

the person im doxing is also longdon based, with a surname that relates to a classic british literature. where by there is no real human info on him (no pics, no human social media) etc.

the whole 50 businesses thing too.

with that said i am not saying for anyone to redirect their 'moriarty' investigates, it was a simple question as to if these 2 entities were linked

It sounds like you're onto a good lead. That was the first thing I thought when I heard "Dickins" as well, another relation to Classic English literature like "moriarty" he chose. I know if I were rickyjames I would be looking into paying a little bit for some good doxxing info. to come up, as some people do very good work for cheap. I guess a good step to take next would be to try and speak with some of the people that have previously attended some of these organized events in London?

laura007

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

-boy oh boy you guys suck you could not find a woman with a gold amex in your hand
campycoin

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:35:36 AM

Mr Campanella you are starting to get a phobia about Mike,you need to get some sort of help.

Phobia?  I guess.  You mean cause I hate him and other scammy clowns that steal from hard working individuals and make profit off people by doing nothing?  I worked 14 years to buy my own home and now I struggle so my wife and kid eat well and are taken care of. No more Directv, no more trips or vacations... it is an absolute struggle because I take care of my customers and do what is right.

You think I need help you piece of shit Laura aka Mike? I need help? FUCK YOU. With every ounce of hate I can have towards someone... FUCK YOU!  You see the thing is, you want to make comments at me and say stupid shit, your pathetic little pussy of a friend (or that hideous thing that looks back at you in the mirror) is the one that needs help. He can't operate legit businesses so he is a fucking thief!  HE STOLE $80,000 YOU DUMB FUCK!  $80k!  That is two years of hard ass work for me and one scammy move for him. SO FUCK YOU and good luck in your pathetic life.  And please, I've had more girls in a week that Moriarty has had in his life.  You can't find women when you hide in momma's basement and create sock puppet accounts all your life.  Have you seen his facebook... it says SINGLE, looking for a bitcoin girl.  WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT BUT SOMEONE WHO HASN"T BEEN LAID IN TEN YEARS.  He is the biggest piece of shit alive. Steals RJ's 80k and walks around like he doesn't give a fuck. But Laura... check the date...   Write me back one month from today and let's see who is laughing and who is getting their first sexual contact in years. Unfortunate the guys name is Bull and he don't give a fuck if you think you're crafty with you're movie star names like Moriarty and Eddie Temple. Moriarty is done.

Where is his linkedin profile btw?  Where is Mike by the way.  That pussy knows where I live. Tell him to come over. Better yet, I'll go there. Just have hom tell us... ummmmmm I don't know... MAYBE HIS REAL NAME!  Scammy pathetic waste of space. I've always known hell is fake but I actually wish it wasn't because that low life deserves nothing better than that. Running 50+ scam sites and taking people's money.  What a fucking clown!  The both of you!

A phobia?  More like a deep hatred for pathetic thiefs that we have already documented $220,000 in theft on. The guy thinks he's smart...

If he's so smart...  how did I do this?   http://bitlisting.com/    http://bityelp.com/     http://bitcoinscammer.com   

Donate to mother mori
rickyjames2

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:41:53 PM

Well, not only has Michael Moriarty scammed me out of $80,000 but somebody (I'm guessing MM) has compromised my integrity here on Bitcointalk, registering a new username of rickyjames ' (see the space apostrophe at the end?) and trying to use THAT name in a scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=361950

...and now my regular account of rickyjames has been suspended.  Or something.  I'm unable to log into it, and I can't seem to get any admins at bitcointalk to help me unfreeze it.

Jeran, thanks for your continuing effort to call MM out for the fraud he is.

Michael, I still want you to return the $80,000 you stole from me.  The RiQ account you promised to return my funds to is available 24/7 for you to show you are a man of your word and not a liar.

Also, please tell me which admin you contacted to get my account frozen so I can talk to them.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:33:48 AM

so where did the 100 odd  bitcoins come from,,,,,mining or just hacked from Mt Gox.No email no nothing just throw that amount into be laundered.Your having a laugh.Well I am anyway

Be like that moriarty. We all know you just stole all that bitcoin.

It's called a mixer for a fucking reason! You can't just add your own regulations to something like this! You're already laundering coins bro!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:03:34 PM

Well, not only has Michael Moriarty scammed me out of $80,000 but somebody (I'm guessing MM) has compromised my integrity here on Bitcointalk, registering a new username of rickyjames ' (see the space apostrophe at the end?) and trying to use THAT name in a scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=361950

...and now my regular account of rickyjames has been suspended.  Or something.  I'm unable to log into it, and I can't seem to get any admins at bitcointalk to help me unfreeze it.

Jeran, thanks for your continuing effort to call MM out for the fraud he is.

Michael, I still want you to return the $80,000 you stole from me.  The RiQ account you promised to return my funds to is available 24/7 for you to show you are a man of your word and not a liar.

Also, please tell me which admin you contacted to get my account frozen so I can talk to them.

Post in meta.
rickyjames2

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

so where did the 100 odd  bitcoins come from,,,,,mining or just hacked from Mt Gox.No email no nothing just throw that amount into be laundered.Your having a laugh.Well I am anyway

Michael, stop hiding behind a girl name and dropping dark hints that I hacked Mt. Gox to get my bitcoins.  Anybody can search the early posts of my original rickyjames account before it was frozen by your lies and treachery and see that I was in NXT from the beginning and profited from its rise to the number three (now number six) position on Coinmarketcap.com

I threw 130 BTC into your mixer because you advertised it as "unlimited" and like a fool I trusted your fake ads along with the lies you told Jeran in your interview with CryptoCoinNews.

Enjoy your laughter.  You have stolen a serious amount of money I will never write off.  I will never stop hunting you. We shall see if you laugh on the day I discover who you really are.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:32:57 PM

Michael, stop hiding behind a girl name and dropping dark hints that I hacked Mt. Gox to get my bitcoins.  Anybody can search the early posts of my original rickyjames account before it was frozen by your lies and treachery and see that I was in NXT from the beginning and profited from its rise to the number three (now number six) position on Coinmarketcap.com

I threw 130 BTC into your mixer because you advertised it as "unlimited" and like a fool I trusted your fake ads along with the lies you told Jeran in your interview with CryptoCoinNews.

Enjoy your laughter.  You have stolen a serious amount of money I will never write off.  I will never stop hunting you. We shall see if you laugh on the day I discover who you really are.

1. I hope you get your coins back. Just know that we, the community, supports you and everyone else that has been scammed by Michael Moriarty.

2. You'd probably be extremely cautious now (for a good reason), but if you're interested in mixing a large amount of coins, send me an email.

3. Have you considered making a simple WordPress-powered website, purchasing a domain, etc, to try and rank in Google results when people searches his name or sites?
snarlpill

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

3. Have you considered making a simple WordPress-powered website, purchasing a domain, etc, to try and rank in Google results when people searches his name or sites?

They (or campycoin) have made http://www.antilyze.com/ for this reason, though I'm not sure what SEO tactics they have employed.

campycoin

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:50:59 AM

A search of Moriarty or aany of his scam sites in google shows plenty of scam links in the first page of google.  No real reason why he should be getting any business but he operates a fake affiliate site where tons of people are out promoting these links and thinking they will make money but in reality, they will make zero. 

Brilliant plan Mike... be a scammy clown.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:01:38 AM

You guys should contact theavid@safe-mail.net if you want this guy doxxed properly

campycoin

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:12:56 AM

You guys should contact theavid@safe-mail.net if you want this guy doxxed properly

Done- Thanks
laura007

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

Still getting email trying to extortionate me from  muppets on here campycoin demanding 0.8 BTC to stop shoutiing his mouth of here, GFYSF
campycoin

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

Still getting email trying to extortionate me from  muppets on here campycoin demanding 0.8 BTC to stop shoutiing his mouth of here, GFYSF
Wow. It never ends with you losers.  

Please show proof of said claim.  I am not and have never messaged Laura or any of the other Moriarty fake accounts.  Laura has already said that she is in phone conversation with Moriarty and is obviously withholding info that could help bring justice.

Also, please see the quote below that was sent  to me in PM by Laura.  Real lady like.  

Translate below :

çok dikkatli sikmek tl olması beni

TRY to fuck me to be very careful

nice

snarlpill

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

CAN WE GET BACK TO BASICS HERE,THIS SITE WAS SET-UP TO FURTHER OUR KNOWLEDGE OF BITCOIN NOT TO HAVE PETTY HASSLES WITH CROOKS TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY OR WRITE PURE RUBBISH ON WEBSITES ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WONT PAY UP.BIT PLASTIC.COM BIT LAUNDER.COM AND DOZEN MORE SITES, DEBIT CARDS, ALL 100% LEGIT AND USED BY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE EVERYDAY.I AM A BUSINESS MAN NOT ANYTHING ELSE AS CAN BE ATTESTED TO BY 1000s OF CLIENTS WHO USE THE SITES ON A REGULAR BASIS.

LOL. I think that's the second time you've forgotten which account you were posting from?

Anyways man, having CAPS LOCK on only makes you seem like a yelling, thieving fool. Petty hassles? Yeah, stealing 127 BTC from someone is hardly petty. Although all of the "yelling" is nice, as it seems like you are genuinely pissed off at the fact that people simply won't drop the fact that you stole $80,000+ from one of our fellow users here. The only crook here is you fool.

campycoin

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:12:20 AM

CAN WE GET BACK TO BASICS HERE,THIS SITE WAS SET-UP TO FURTHER OUR KNOWLEDGE OF BITCOIN NOT TO HAVE PETTY HASSLES WITH CROOKS TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY OR WRITE PURE RUBBISH ON WEBSITES ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WONT PAY UP.BIT PLASTIC.COM BIT LAUNDER.COM AND DOZEN MORE SITES, DEBIT CARDS, ALL 100% LEGIT AND USED BY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE EVERYDAY.I AM A BUSINESS MAN NOT ANYTHING ELSE AS CAN BE ATTESTED TO BY 1000s OF CLIENTS WHO USE THE SITES ON A REGULAR BASIS.

Oh jeez- So this was you Mike?  Wow.  Now you want to threaten me in PM's in Turkish. Remember I am not all of these forum users. I am the guy who knows exactly what you're doing. Your sites don't even work. They are all crap, made with crappy wordpress free templates and designed to promote your other scams and steal money left and right.  Every site you have says, friend me on facebook or follow on twitter or Google+ for 0.001 btc.  But where is it that these are paid out?  How bout the 6 affiliates that are now in communication with me regarding your fake affiliate program. Or the fact that you join meetups so you can grow your email list.

1000's of clients huh?  Where are they scammy tha clown?  Wy aren't they here telling us how wonderful you are?  Lets see, who has said recently how great your sites are...?  OH YEAH!  Laura007 loved your sites.  Told us all how great they were and how legit you are and wait a second....   Oh jeez... you just posted from that account Mike.  You're slipping.  Your days are enumbered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: