Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bud75gem

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:19:17 PM

SMOKE team is avoiding our questions and demands. We gave them a deadline. After which the poll results will go into effect.
Does everybody know that axedcode has sold all his voot?
Why he is still speaking and deciding in the behalf of the voot comunity?
For the someone asking why i have smthng to say,i will put a sell order right in this moment at: 250 sat,that is the sum i will like to sell, after all this drama...unfortunately,losing 4000$

Yes, he did mention that right at the beginning when we joined the foundation. He will help us manage the foundation but rational decisions and not work on emotions. He has come forward because he wants to be involved in the future of voot.

I have no association with him, and instead of thanking him for taking time for  voot, there is no sense in complaining about his credentials. Note his position in the foundation is temporary and he is helping us and does not hold permanent position in the foundation. People who have come forward to the voot foundation have joined for the right reasons.
Ok,thank you!
I see it's better to dump now than wait the selling order is being filled:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:27:09 PM

Just a reminder - 11 hours left of voting.

As some of you are aware, there are conflicts in negotiating with the SMOKE team in regards to AnonEx. The VOOT community cannot and will not just stand still waiting for something to happen. The community has spoken to us, and we created a poll based on certain actions we could take if an exchange is not delivered to us. We have reached out to SMOKE and have given them ample time to come up with an agreement. After that time has passed, the results of the poll will go into effect. This poll will last for 24 hours, ending at midnight EST tomorrow.

Vote here:
http://goo.gl/m904UK

holy fuck these are the options we get ??
Let them have it - there are other more important features VOOT should focus their efforts on
Fork the coin, as 100% community-driven, with a coin-swap through Bittrex.
Start a donation fund for another developer to work on an exchange

Let them have it ? Fuck no
fork the coin ?  WTF for ?
Donation fund? for a developer to start from scratch ?? u know how much that will cost in Time AND Money..

What are the conflicts ? didnt they GET PAID ?
I bought into this coin because of the promised exchange Now that might not happen ? WTF

SMOKE .. lovly name  why not smoke and mirrors .. its starting to smell like a bait and switch.

Tell US what these conflicts Are .. and maybe we can get past those with the community but Im not voting for ANY of these options ,, id rather dump the coin.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
deephouse

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:32:55 PM

@Mscollec,

We are waiting for you to reply and clarify the situation and let us know about the agreement with Smoke team. Thanks

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:45:59 PM

My personal opinion on a fork is that we do not need one. MsCollec is communicating with us and has said he wants to exit voot in due time and hand over the reigns to a new Dev team. Nothing irrational or rash will be decided before the idea is went over with a fine tooth comb and all possibilities of the decision are looked at. Smiley

Vootcoin!
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

mscollec reply a bit better/clearer/faster etc.. you had no problem doing this when everyone was sinking his money into this.
please do it again.

Apparantly SMOKE will not give up the source code for fear of leaks. Perhaps they want to keep the code for themselves and give us a whitelabel exchange where they can reap the profits, who knows. The fact is that SMOKE is unwilling to hand over the exchange (at this time) unless they find an "investor". In other words, they want more money. SMOKE correct me if I am wrong, but based on your PM's and comments throughout this thread, this is what was gathered.

looool creating functions with our money and then have the balls to ask for investors?Huh
sorry this does not sit well at all...and smells of scam...

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

my 2 cents are

1 if mscollec is leaving then
there should be no problem handing over the code to
the new preliminary foundation team and then the permannet one to be voted on will take over from them,

and 2 If the exchange was paid for then smoke actually have no rights to this exchange
as they have been paid to do a job.

If they want more money then they need to come out and say why,
however as its stands you've tendered for a job got paid then you must deliver
to the community foundation what they paid for, or it will be nothing but a theft and scam for anything less than that.

The cards are on the table so answers need to be forthcoming on this thread and not in
secret backroom irc chatrooms.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:03:22 PM

SMOKE team is avoiding our questions and demands. We gave them a deadline. After which the poll results will go into effect.
For the someone asking why i have smthng to say,i will put a sell order right in this moment at: 250 sat,that is the sum i will like to sell, after all this drama...unfortunately,losing 4000$

Yes, he did mention that right at the beginning when we joined the foundation. He will help us manage the foundation but rational decisions and not work on emotions. He has come forward because he wants to be involved in the future of voot.

I have no association with him, and instead of thanking him for taking time for  voot, there is no sense in complaining about his credentials. Note his position in the foundation is temporary and he is helping us and does not hold permanent position in the foundation. People who have come forward to the voot foundation have joined for the right reasons.
Ok,thank you!
yep.
these guys don't see it coming.

deephouse

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

and 2 If the exchange was paid for then smoke actually have no rights to this exchange

to the community foundation what they paid for, or it will be nothing but a theft and scam for anything less than that.

The cards are on the table so answers need to be forthcoming on this thread and not in

Agree with you sovie. Regarding #2, we need Mscollec to confirm. For the last two days, we are trying to find out the original agreement with Mscollec and smoke. Some people including Jeff have pm'd him about this.

Like you said I also don't see why the smoke team is not handing over the exchange to Jeff or Mscollec. We know Mscollec paid Smoke with the development fund for the creation of the anon exchange. We need his confirmation on the ownership of the exchange and if smoke team has any ownership / stake after the creation of the exchange. 

After this, Mscollec also has to confirm the 'agreement' for Voot market and voot cloud.

P.s - it is Mscollec's decision to leave or stay with Voot, but if this coin needs to progress, then we need answers from him.

Thanks

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:38:28 PM

Maybe refund can be another option?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:41:21 PM

I have no association with him, and instead of thanking him for taking time for  voot, there is no sense in complaining about his credentials. Note his position in the foundation is temporary and he is helping us and does not hold permanent position in the foundation. People who have come forward to the voot foundation have joined for the right reasons.
Ok,thank you!
yep.
I'm about to leave, people like you are getting me mad, you see scam everywhere, it's paranoia, i spoke with these guys, while you stay here and spread fud... we going nowhere
they want to help, just look at the price : it's going down and you don't want their help/slow it ?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Agree with you sovie. Regarding #2, we need Mscollec to confirm. For the last two days, we are trying to find out the original agreement with Mscollec and smoke. Some people including Jeff have pm'd him about this.

Like you said I also don't see why the smoke team is not handing over the exchange to Jeff or Mscollec. We know Mscollec paid Smoke with the development fund for the creation of the anon exchange. We need his confirmation on the ownership of the exchange and if smoke team has any ownership / stake after the creation of the exchange. 

After this, Mscollec also has to confirm the 'agreement' for Voot market and voot cloud.

P.s - it is Mscollec's decision to leave or stay with Voot, but if this coin needs to progress, then we need answers from him.

Thanks

+1

totally agree

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
gullu

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

I have no association with him, and instead of thanking him for taking time for  voot, there is no sense in complaining about his credentials. Note his position in the foundation is temporary and he is helping us and does not hold permanent position in the foundation. People who have come forward to the voot foundation have joined for the right reasons.
Ok,thank you!
yep.
I'm about to leave, people like you are getting me mad, you see scam everywhere, it's paranoia, i spoke with these guys, while you stay here and spread fud... we going nowhere
they want to help, just look at the price : it's going down and you don't want their help/slow it ?
what i have been saying is no fud.
if you have no problem with the manners of vt creation then fine. but, i do have concerns and i don't like the tactics used in the creation.

i am worried about my investment just like you are.
but there is a difference. i have not invested more than i can afford to lose.
having said that, i do want voot to get stable again.
but i don't see that happening because of few self-righteous people deciding to form a group/foundation without the input of the whole community.

you can leave if that is what you want.
but, don't blame me for what voot is today.

sncs

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:18:32 PM

if you have no problem with the manners of vt creation then fine. but, i do have concerns and i don't like the tactics used in the creation.

but i don't see that happening because of few self-righteous people deciding to form a group/foundation without the input of the whole community.

So basically what you're saying is, that everyone who is trying to help out in the Voot Foundation shouldn't be doing this, and should let Voot die off? (I say die off because in my opinion theres slim to no chance that SMOKE will deliver anything)
malexls

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:55:00 PM

I don't care how much money i invested, i just can't hold a bag of Xcoins without following his thread everyday... What I can see with voot is a sleepy community (don't want voot foundation) vs an active Voot Foundation

These guys are the only ones trying to make this coin better right now...

Look at page 1 and last page, what's new? Anon Exchange BETA, a f*cking useless exchange that nobody will use... not even the final release, oh forgot to told you, the anon exchange beta is even down, and nobody but SmokeTeam got the code.

THE NUKES HAVE BEEN FIRED. ALL TRADING SYSTEMS HALTED. ///.///0004
http://7mzwlsz44m2ljj23.onion/

So nothing, 118 pages of NOTHING and you don't want a Foundation to help this coin?
I understand you might be disappointed but the situation is critic, in 1-2 weeks this coin is dead and worth 1-10 sat if nothing changes, just join the IRC and talk with them

I really don't understand why you don't want it, it can't be worse......
deephouse

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:14:23 AM

Thanks to everyone who is active in the IRC. I am not able to hang around IRC for long. Given all the crap that's been happening around Voot, I am glad that there are lot of people voluntaring to help and coming with new ideas for the pipeline.

gullu

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:26:19 AM

So basically what you're saying is, that everyone who is trying to help out in the Voot Foundation shouldn't be doing this, and should let Voot die off? (I say die off because in my opinion theres slim to no chance that SMOKE will deliver anything)
wrong!
that's your interpretation and it's way off.
you must have tried very hard to twist my words in order to come to that conclusion.
honestly, that is what i expected of you since you are part of the foundation.

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:36:55 AM

Thanks to everyone who is active in the IRC. I am not able to hang around IRC for long. Given all the crap that's been happening around Voot, I am glad that there are lot of people voluntaring to help and coming with new ideas for the pipeline.

+1

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
gullu

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:37:36 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 12:56:06 AM by gullu

I don't care how much money i invested, i just can't hold a bag of Xcoins without following his thread everyday... What I can see with voot is a sleepy community (don't want voot foundation) vs an active Voot Foundation

These guys are the only ones trying to make this coin better right now...

Look at page 1 and last page, what's new? Anon Exchange BETA, a f*cking useless exchange that nobody will use... not even the final release, oh forgot to told you, the anon exchange beta is even down, and nobody but SmokeTeam got the code.

THE NUKES HAVE BEEN FIRED. ALL TRADING SYSTEMS HALTED. ///.///0004
http://7mzwlsz44m2ljj23.onion/

So nothing, 118 pages of NOTHING and you don't want a Foundation to help this coin?
I understand you might be disappointed but the situation is critic, in 1-2 weeks this coin is dead and worth 1-10 sat if nothing changes, just join the IRC and talk with them

I really don't understand why you don't want it, it can't be worse......
i want foundation to be created with the blessing of the whole community and not just selected few as it is right now.

why is it so hard for people to understand?

edit:
let me try and help your head just a little and i hope it works.

if given the opportunity to vote for the foundation members, i would most likely vote each and every current member in.

but as it stand right now, i just don't accept it.

malexls

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:40:36 AM

http://goo. gl/m904UK

62%
deephouse

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:03:41 AM

@Gullu,

I can understand your frustration but please note that this is a temporary foundation that is trying to stabilize the situation ASAP. No one person is calling the shots and every decision will be bought forward to voot community first, before being implemented. We are all here try to help the coin  Smiley

Once we get a decision on the Anon exchange and the future involvement of the smoke team from MsCollec, we will dissolve the temporary foundation and elect a new one based on community votes.

What's really stalling us at the moment is the reply from Mscollec regarding 'agreement' with Smoke team.
Once we get a clear history on the 'agreement' from Mscollec, we can move forward.
Thanks
Dp

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: