Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:49:36 AM

Glad to hear the great news!  Grin

Funny every time there is good news fudders come back.

Lmao

Vootcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:57:35 AM

Let the weak dump, these downswings will eventually fade away as the bag holders rid of their coins. The ones who stay true to Voot will prosper Smiley

MsCollec,

How much did you pay for this Sr. Member account ?

Feel free to talk to the mods/admins of bitcointalk if you think I am MsCollec.

And no, I was simply trying to expose that user of selling a hacked account and the obvious fact that he was a scammer.

Hippie Tech is a huge troll/fudder, check his rep: http://prntscr.com/49c9rw

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:04:12 AM

Big sell orders try to scare u, don't be fooled by them! Don't dump and hold/stake
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:04:25 AM

And btw, if you really want to drag untrusted feedbacks into this to question my reputation, let's take a look at your's.

http://prntscr.com/49c9rw

Wow, looks like you're just an altcoin troll/big time fudder.

Let this be your last warning, I will be deleting all your posts on this thread from here on because you are clearly nothing more than a troll/fudder. Goodbye Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:05:12 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 04:20:00 AM by PauloLauro

i am pretty sure, if all the news come, so if not only news come, but when the projects get working ... the price will skyrocket and every "sell-wall" will be eaten faster then a fake could be taken back...

and then 800 sat is just nothing, if all that becomes real and the exchange starts and all the other things, voot will go far beyond 2000.... maybe even beyond 10000, why not. there are so many fake-coins who have *nothing*, not even a dev, just nothing, so voot is really undervalued. even the promisses alone are more worth then all the other coins with nothing.

but, till all that gets worked out, people are still unsure to buy and still waiting. maybe with good communication & PR alone it will go beyond 800 or 1000, but its hard work and people just have to believe. but with believe alone its not easy to go beyond 1000. of course, if some more whales come in, believing, speculating, investing, it can go up... but also down when they just realize their win, without *really believing" into the coin and all the plans & projects.

so, communication is far better now .... but still, since many weeks nothing essencial happened on the outside. just plans. of course, thats not bad and thats more then other coins, but still they are only plans and voot just looking for investors who believe in those plans.

but for those, who believe, it does not matter. if the plans come through, it doesnt matter how often voot goes furth & back. he will then just break through every wall and every high of the past.

I am pretty sure there will be a big pump when the exchange is actually released.

But in the end the exchange has nothing to do with the coin itself as I understand it. I really doubt the coin will be valuable in the long term.
But we will see how this goes. They have still time to decide which route we will take.

if Voot Market / Cloud is somehow connect to the coin it could really make the coin valuable. I really don't see why vootcoin should become more valuable just because a Tor only exchange opened?

We need more Data about the exchange thought.

Could you provid some facts what is so special about the exchange jeffersonairplane?

1.) Is it connected Somehow with Vootcoin / Vootcoin blockchain.
2.) Are there any special things to prevent the admins/thiefs to run away with the assets?
3.) What about voot Market /cloud will they have a special connection to the blockchain?

These are some very basic questions which should be answerable. I understand they won't provid some real facts but in the end it's very basic and easy to answer stuff. Further everything is build on that so if voot cloud/ market already have started to be developed this things should have been decided and even implemented.

I join the same questions, all in VOOT is delayed and it looks very poorly in the coming time and improvements introduced by other coins.

Capitalization for this coin will to fall, even after the introduction of TOR Voot AnonEx, TOR VootMakket, TOR VootCloud will be a maximum 300k-400k $ not more.

In addition, investors are scared recent incidents....
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:09:29 AM

Hello, welcome to 04.08!

Codename “I-day” stand for “Insider day”.

You know what? You have seen teaser of the exchange. You probably studied this short video many times. But what if you could actually try the exchange for yourself and look into some of it’s features, while it is still in beta, nearing the day of it’s release?

It is possible. One lucky winner will be granted access to the exchange. His mission will be to play with it, go through it’s features and return back to the community with short field report. Yes, you will be getting an actual article describing some of the good things that are about to come.

The product is about 95% ready, so few days before releasing it to the public, it would be great to have an insider check it and make sure that it was worth waitng.

How we will pick the chosen one? Well, we need someone who is fluent in English and capable of writing nice, short report about the exchange. The best way to pick proper person would be to test his writing capabilities. So if you want to take this responsibility and become beta tester and benefit the Voot community, write short text about Voot (any topic – recent PR changes, upcoming features, your personal story etc.) and publish it somewhere (preferably on one of the Cryptoarticles website, but it can also be your personal blog). Send me the link in PM message and soon we will pick the winner! Of course all the articles will be used to benefit Voot!

I STRONGLY encourage you to participate you in this project – this is unique opportunity to become Voot-insider and help the coin grow. And this will take less time than suspected!

Bottom line:
- first review of the beta of anon exchange is coming and YOU can be the one to write it,
- launch is almost here (it will be a ninja launch),
- and you can expect MEDIA STORM soon.

Bonus: I’ve just requested Voot Cloud proof of development. When I receive it, I am going to reveal it no earlier than next week.

Reminder: do not forget about BTC38.

computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:53:31 AM

Could be dropping to 500's within the next 12 hours
PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:00:28 AM

new investors they walk in a more future developmental coins, but Not only do beautifully written text by PR
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:05:55 AM

Google what shakedown stands for. Wink
We need to get rid of people who bought at 60-350 satoshi.
New people buying at 500-700 levels will hold it longer, which can help us overpass 800 wall and get to 1000.
This is a smart whale if it is happening on purpose. Wink
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:21:42 AM

Google what shakedown stands for. Wink
We need to get rid of people who bought at 60-350 satoshi.
New people buying at 500-700 levels will hold it longer, which can help us overpass 800 wall and get to 1000.
This is a smart whale if it is happening on purpose. Wink

A down trend is not a shakedown. I'm sure the people who bought at 60-350 already sold during the up trend.
whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:21:51 AM

First article of the#Voot media storm is already here: https://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/08/03/vootcoin-anonymous-exchangemarket-teaser-video

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:22:32 AM

new investors they walk in a more future developmental coins, but Not only do beautifully written text by PR

Haha that is so fucking right! Sorry Whale... maybe tomorrows announcement is better. You said it yourself there is something for everyone on different days..

...I need proof of work Smiley lets see which day it is.  But funny how long it takes .. nearly one week after the old ETA now and exchange not ready ... IT takes time. And all IT projects are delayed ... always same same Smiley

whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:30:13 AM

Haha that is so fucking right! Sorry Whale... maybe tomorrows announcement is better. You said it yourself there is something for everyone on different days..

...I need proof of work Smiley lets see which day it is.  But funny how long it takes .. nearly one week after the old ETA now and exchange not ready ... IT takes time. And all IT projects are delayed ... always same same Smiley

Look through the plan. There is something hidden there that will make you happy. Wink
And if you want access to the beta now, feel free to use today's opportunity.

Regarding the rumoured launch at the end of July, I was not behind this. It was something that should not be done, MsCollec should not have shared the date with the community at this stage. I have some info from Smoke team on Exchange and Cloud, their development status, but I promised not to share it just yet and I will stick to that word. However I am condifent enough to continue being part of this project. Little shakedown is always good, as someone mentioned here. Of course rising of the prices is better, but you can't get one without another, and that person building sell walls for the last few days definitely needs to go out. Community demanded setting the hard date, Smoke team would prefer ninja launch, I will try to come out with some kind of solution in the middle. The Smoke team will be requested to launch exchange at a given date. They are going to be tipped for that. Just going through some PM's from people who know more about techncal issues than me. I am hoping to give you launch date soon. The money has been escrowed (check OP) and Smoke will get their coins if their deliver on time. The date will be revealed in the next 2-3 days. Then mark your calendars, because it is coming.

whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:07:57 AM

Yet another article? Some interesting info inside. #Voot nominated to be coin of the week.
http://transplanted.net/?p=215

john312

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:29:50 AM

And don't forget about btc38 listing us on friday. I suppose you thoght about it and this is what "east day" in the plan stands for?
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:39:25 AM

Look through the plan. There is something hidden there that will make you happy. Wink
And if you want access to the beta now, feel free to use today's opportunity.

Regarding the rumoured launch at the end of July, I was not behind this. It was something that should not be done, MsCollec should not have shared the date with the community at this stage. I have some info from Smoke team on Exchange and Cloud, their development status, but I promised not to share it just yet and I will stick to that word. However I am condifent enough to continue being part of this project. Little shakedown is always good, as someone mentioned here. Of course rising of the prices is better, but you can't get one without another, and that person building sell walls for the last few days definitely needs to go out. Community demanded setting the hard date, Smoke team would prefer ninja launch, I will try to come out with some kind of solution in the middle. The Smoke team will be requested to launch exchange at a given date. They are going to be tipped for that. Just going through some PM's from people who know more about techncal issues than me. I am hoping to give you launch date soon. The money has been escrowed (check OP) and Smoke will get their coins if their deliver on time. The date will be revealed in the next 2-3 days. Then mark your calendars, because it is coming.

Can you give me some more information?

1. How big is the fund for the developing process atm? How much BTC all in all?

2. What projects are atm Developers on  (name them if you want XYZ),next to the Anon Exchange. Is there more next to the Smoke Team going?
2a) An overview over the team of Vootcoin would be great inclusive outsourced developers.

Cheers!

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

right, hello chinese market Smiley
lucky guys who bought at this dip will profit nicely
whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:50:13 AM

Hi!
I will do my best to answer your questions.

Smoke team was funded by previous team, so I am not sure how big exactly was this amount. MsCollec should know that but he seems not to visit this thread very often.

Current fund that is being escrowed till the deadline is in the OP. Smoke team will be getting this money on the deadline date. The deadline for the Exchange will be announced soon. I first thought that I should give Smoketeam headstart and notice them what the community decided. Remember that I am just one of you, negotiating and communicating things in your name. I might have some more confidential info which I promised not to reveal, but at the and I prefer collective decisions instead of authoritary ones (that's why I decided to push for fixed deadline but ninja launch, without specific hour, as you requested). I can not reveal Exchange deadline yet, hoping to do this ASAP. Giving Smoke team a headstart Same will be done with Voot Cloud.

You asked about team. Smoke informed me they have 2 teams working on Voot.
There are currently 3 project in development:
- anonymous exchange
- voot cloud
- decentralised market

First team is working on anon ex, second one on two other projects. Exchange is basically finished, according to Smoke (and according to what you can see in beta), remaining two projects are still in development (I was given more details on cloud development yesterday, but promised not to share them, I just needed reassurance). Requested screenshots/access to early version, so I can provide you with additional material as I did with exchange. I will not reveal Cloud material until next week even if I get it today, because I do not want to overshadow exchange launch.

Also, as someone mentioned before, we should be happy about current correction. Some weak hands exited the coin, they were transferred to new people, which should make it easier to cross the 1000 barrier. Remember, investint is not about local price fluctuations, it's about what happens next. Look at bitcoin - it went to 30 USD, then back to 5 USD, and then crossed 100 USD barrier.

Also, do not forget about today's competition. You could be given access to Voot coin's secrets as soon as tomorrow. Contribute!

whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:01:26 AM

Im a bit disappointed the buy wall was taken down,

Where is the backing of whale and your investors?

Not fudding but this was said:

If not, I will do my best to constantly raise Voot value +100 satoshi per day, using my private BTC and BTC of friendly investors. So worse case scenario goes like this.

08.01 500+
08.02 600+
08.03 700+
08.04 800+
08.05 900+
08.06 1000+
08.07 1200+
08.08 1300+
08.09 1400+
08.10 1500+
08.11 1600+
08.12 1700+
08.13 1800+ (we might get little bumpy here)
08.14 1900+
08.15 2000+ (from that point onwards I hope everything will be moving be itself)

The bumpy thing that I predicted to happen at 1800 satoshi actually will happen earlier. Why? I predicted 1800 because it was recent peak. But there is another peak - 900 satoshi was the point where most iconic expert's investors jumped in. In orders to move forward we need those coins to change hands. I was not the one that pulled the buy orders, but someone who did it, made a wise decision - shakedown was needed. We need the strongest investors to stay with Voot, weak hands shall exit, because they are slowing us down. Better do it now than later.

john312

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:13:47 AM

right, hello chinese market Smiley
lucky guys who bought at this dip will profit nicely

+this

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: