Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:00:11 PM

Just a reminder. As you can see, there will be special surprise for our mayor holders soon. Those who have been accumulating for the last few days have another reason to be Happy. Have you figured out the rest of the surprises yet?

Dear Voot community!

Finally, we have something which we didn’t have before and what not many coins do have – a plan!
I have some exciting info to share with you and there is more in the pipeline that anyone could ever suspect!

The Plan

From now on, every day (well, almost every day!) I will have something special for you. I don’t want to say too much too early, but some of those things are really amazing. There will be several surprises, some bigger and some smaller, and everyone will find something that suits them. Here is brief schedule. I’ve used codenames for each of the surprises and will reveal what is behind them in a proper time (eg. on the day given).

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
10.08 Biggest holders appreciation day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
14.08 Biggest holders appreciation day 2
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Above schedule does not include additional surprises that might happen along the way. Wink
Understand, that it is REALLY BIG. Now we have plan for every day. I am going to reveal it daily. Also, planning to pass the details to more people, so the whole project won’t rely only on me, since I think it is better that people understand that it is not one-man thing, but community thing. You know, trust issues! This way even if I get abducted by aliens, Voot can continue to rise (however I hope I DO NOT get abducted by aliens).

Happy Vooting! Smiley

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:04:51 PM

Just a reminder. As you can see, there will be special surprise for our mayor holders soon. Those who have been accumulating for the last few days have another reason to be Happy. Have you figured out the rest of the surprises yet?

Dear Voot community!

Finally, we have something which we didn’t have before and what not many coins do have – a plan!
I have some exciting info to share with you and there is more in the pipeline that anyone could ever suspect!

The Plan

From now on, every day (well, almost every day!) I will have something special for you. I don’t want to say too much too early, but some of those things are really amazing. There will be several surprises, some bigger and some smaller, and everyone will find something that suits them. Here is brief schedule. I’ve used codenames for each of the surprises and will reveal what is behind them in a proper time (eg. on the day given).

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Above schedule does not include additional surprises that might happen along the way. Wink
Understand, that it is REALLY BIG. Now we have plan for every day. I am going to reveal it daily. Also, planning to pass the details to more people, so the whole project won’t rely only on me, since I think it is better that people understand that it is not one-man thing, but community thing. You know, trust issues! This way even if I get abducted by aliens, Voot can continue to rise (however I hope I DO NOT get abducted by aliens).

Happy Vooting! Smiley

Whale.. do you remeber the small suprsing bags you could buy when you were like 5-10 years old? For like 1$? They were pretty big in Germany when I was young...
...has a bit of that lol!

I will ship my Honorcoin to Voot today .. just need them to get sold.  No risk no fun ! This list is quite interesting.

whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:10:45 PM

Dear Voot community!

The Plan

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Happy Vooting! Smiley

Whale.. do you remeber the small suprsing bags you could buy when you were like 5-10 years old? For like 1$? They were pretty big in Germany when I was young...

I will ship my Honorcoin to Voot today .. just need them to get sold.  No risk no fun ! This list is quite interesting.

Like random stuff put in the balls in the machine? I was in Germany, in Berlin, and seen plenty of those recently!

The surprises will be getting gradually more and more exciting (I hope). And the big things are not even on the list!

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:13:27 PM

Dear Voot community!

The Plan

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Happy Vooting! Smiley

Exciting times Smiley

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:15:47 PM

Sidenote: do you think Iconic Expert might be boosting the coin tomorrow? He will give his "weekly pick" tomorrow and he is going to promote the hell out of it for a week. Last time he boosted it from 700 satoshi to 2700. How high could it go this time? It might by Voot! Why? He twitted will be giving away 10000 of chosen coins. Usually he gives away between 0.05-0.1 BTC worth of coins. So that leaves with only several picks, that are worth 0.05-0.1 BTC per 10000 coins. RevoCoin? Quidcoin? Quatloocoin? Librexcoin? Vootcoin? What do you think?
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

Dear Voot community!

The Plan

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Happy Vooting! Smiley

Like random stuff put in the balls in the machine? I was in Germany, in Berlin, and seen plenty of those recently!

The surprises will be getting gradually more and more exciting (I hope). And the big things are not even on the list!

But its a good point from Smokin team. The Exchange has to be run. Key factors in my opinion:

1. Service / Maintenance
2. Trust Building
3. Marketing / Volumina
4. Unique selling proposition ... Anonymous. Could be good used to laundry money if you provide USD/Cloak ..   sorry I am thinking bad but the world is bad!

Why is Mintpal getting worse and why is Bittrex getting #1? (Please no fud just my opinion I talk to a lot of people I don't know the volumina!)

1. Service is outstanding
2. Less hacks
3. Easy to get new coins ... also bad because scam coins get a big platform see USB Coin .. (WTF was that I still have them .. why did I buy them..)
4. Innovations like the IRC Bot.

.. so I see when the developers bring the announced stuff a good start but we need a team to lead the exchange.
Whale you have some ideas? I mean I think no one would work nearly full time without getting paid I think. Its a lot of work if you see Rami at Bittrex. But Bittrex is making minimum around 3 BTC per day .. not that bad per month!

Oh man I hope you don't scam us all with your suprising bags lol! It's quite exciting PR ... but till now now results just talking thats my problem. But I went down with Silkcoin and that changed my complete mind about this Crypto World.. really burned and tired of scams.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

Sidenote: do you think Iconic Expert might be boosting the coin tomorrow? He will give his "weekly pick" tomorrow and he is going to promote the hell out of it for a week. Last time he boosted it from 700 satoshi to 2700. How high could it go this time? It might by Voot! Why? He twitted will be giving away 10000 of chosen coins. Usually he gives away between 0.05-0.1 BTC worth of coins. So that leaves with only several picks, that are worth 0.05-0.1 BTC per 10000 coins. RevoCoin? Quidcoin? Quatloocoin? Librexcoin? Vootcoin? What do you think?

Good point! Iconic Expert might be boosting us tomorrow!

Whale, please do not announce the launch date yet! Let the weak hands bleed out some more time.
whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

Dear Voot community!

The Plan

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Happy Vooting! Smiley

But its a good point from Smokin team. The Exchange has to be run. Key factors in my opinion:

1. Service / Maintenance
2. Trust Building
3. Marketing / Volumina
4. Unique selling proposition ... Anonymous. Could be good used to laundry money if you provide USD/Cloak ..   sorry I am thinking bad but the world is bad!

Why is Mintpal getting worse and why is Bittrex getting #1? (Please no fud just my opinion I talk to a lot of people I don't know the volumina!)

1. Service is outstanding
2. Less hacks
3. Easy to get new coins ... also bad because scam coins get a big platform see USB Coin .. (WTF was that I still have them .. why did I buy them..)
4. Innovations like the IRC Bot.

.. so I see when the developers bring the announced stuff a good start but we need a team to lead the exchange.
Whale you have some ideas? I mean I think no one would work nearly full time without getting paid I think. Its a lot of work if you see Rami at Bittrex. But Bittrex is making minimum around 3 BTC per day .. not that bad per month!

Oh man I hope you don't scam us all with your suprising bags lol! It's quite exciting PR ... but till now now results just talking thats my problem. But I went down with Silkcoin and that changed my complete mind about this Crypto World.. really burned and tired of scams.

That's why Smoke team is looking for additional help with the exchange. I have too many Voot-related things on my plate and also we are aiming for decentralisation. Drm agreed to help with the exchange, but Smoke team is looking for even more people.

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

If Iconic Expert is really going to pump us tomorrow better sell at 2500 and do not wait till 3000 like last time. Wink Then rebuy after the correction.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

IE = pump and dump and die. No need his "help".
whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:42:41 PM

Dear Voot community!

Launch deadline for #Voot Anon Exchange:
Monday 11th August
(latest).

Might get ninja launched ealier.
Launch of the two remaining services TBA.

As demanded by Voot community, we’ve decided to set a launch date for Anon Exchange and share it with you. If Smoke successfully delivers by this date, they will be paid (the sum is already escrowed, escrow info in OP). Also, note that after the Anon Exchange is released, it should be used for legitimate businesses only (Smoke team wanted to stress that one out). The exact hour will not be given. We are aiming at ninja launch. The date is the 11th of August.

john312

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:47:37 PM

Dear Voot community!

Monday 11th August
(latest).

As demanded by Voot community, we’ve decided to set a launch date for Anon Exchange and share it with you. If Smoke successfully delivers by this date, they will be paid (the sum is already escrowed, escrow info in OP). Also, note that after the Anon Exchange is released, it should be used for legitimate businesses only (Smoke team wanted to stress that one out). The exact hour will not be given. We are aiming at ninja launch. The date is the 11th of August.

YEAH! Up to 2000 we go!
10101101HAHAHA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

Dear Voot community!

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F167mexs.png%26t%3D542%26c%3DXPtav15hFk_5PA&t=542&c=ade_THqltNr1vw

Monday 11th August
(latest).

I hope you will next time ban fuders.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:27:41 PM

Haha my order hits on that dump. who is so retarded to dump below 600? there was a wall at 600 the last days and good support above it

deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

Hi all,

Is there an iOS app that gives you price notification for VOOT coin? I find it difficult to keep track of VOOT price in Bittrex.

I badly need one on my mobile. Any suggestion is appreciated.

whale123

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

Hi all,

Is there an iOS app that gives you price notification for VOOT coin? I find it difficult to keep track of VOOT price in Bittrex.

Unfortunatelly we have only Android app.
You can just access Bittrex from mobile.

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:08:06 PM

VOOT Recruitment Results!

Just to let you know - DrSnAzZy and TheMilkman been appointed new Voot team members.

Also, DrSnAzZy, is taking care of IRC channel, helping new people interested in Voot.

They will be granted additional privilages after proven to be trustworthy.

Additionaly, I would like to nominate fox19891989 for official Voot representative for Chinese markets. In the wake of BTC38 adding us, whole new people might get interested in Voot. Cooperating with someone who is fluent in Chinese is very important. fox19891989 helped with some BTC38-related issues recently, so I find him best candidate for this position, if he decides to step in.

It is very important that we grow and continue to be decentralised as much as possible (especially that I will be on holiday soon with limited access to the internet, so better to hurry those things up, athough I am leaving detailed plans for additional surprises).

Thank you MinerMario for helping with setting up escrow for the Voot Exchage / Cloud / Market release.
Also ChekaZ, burner2014, john312 and few others contacting me with various help offers.

Voot team is growing!

Bonus info: I've invited Smoke team to become part of the Voot team. They will discuss this and get back to me.

Do we have someone that can make me OP in the IRC chan Smiley?

Vootcoin!
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:12:34 PM

Hi all,

No app that I know of.  www.pingo.co.in works in Safari and Chrome.  It won't notify you but you can at least monitor the price of voot and all your other coins at the same time.
john312

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

So if Monday is latest day, it can roll out any day now, even before friday BTc38 add?
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:32:30 PM

So if Monday is latest day, it can roll out any day now, even before friday BTc38 add?

Correct.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: