Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited  (Read 17117 times)
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:46:24 AM

Incorrect, I despise scams, scam pushers and men little bent kids who steal girls profile images, to either sexually seduce other men or beg for for small change like you! Kayden Grin  Shocked  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

Incorrect, I despise scams, scam pushers and men little bent kids who steal girls profile images, to either sexually seduce other men or beg for for small change like you! Kayden Grin  Shocked  Cool

I despise morons, but you're still around.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:03:48 AM

Thanks, you don't know how nice it is to get a reply regarding this matter from someone sensible! actually that's the 2nd time someones recommended that book to me this month, given how fascinated I've been with uro, I'm adding it to my reading list now!

And that's why I said what I said in the way that I did.  Must have been tired though, big whups on the syntax. 

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/24518

Those who don't know their history are doomed to etc etc etc etc etc.

"The inordinate thirst of gain that had afflicted all ranks of society was not to be slaked even in the South Sea. Other schemes, of the most extravagant kind, were started. The share-lists were speedily filled up, and an enormous traffic carried on in shares, while, of course, every means were resorted to to raise them to an artificial value in the market.  One rumour alone, asserted with the utmost confidence, had an immediate effect upon the stock. It was said that Earl Stanhope had received overtures in France from the Spanish government to exchange Gibraltar and Port Mahon for some places on the coast of Peru, for the security and enlargement of the trade in the South Seas. Instead of one annual ship trading to those ports, and allowing the king of Spain twenty-five per cent out of the profits, the company might build and charter as many ships as they pleased, and pay no per centage whatever to any foreign potentate."

While they were at war with Spain. Yeah right.  Here's the thing that's kept my interest though.  The dot-com bubble was full of absolute bullshit, but out of it came Amazon, Ebay, etc etc.  I think Doge is going to be the one to weather the oncoming storm, because it's got a history of being well, something to be tossed around, USED! 

"Some of these schemes were plausible enough, and, had they been undertaken at a time when the public mind was unexcited, might have been pursued with advantage to all concerned. But they were established merely with the view of raising the shares in the market. The projectors took the first opportunity of a rise to sell out, and next morning the scheme was at an end."

And everybody knows it too...

"Persons of distinction, of both sexes, were deeply engaged in all these bubbles; those of the male sex going to taverns and coffee-houses to meet their brokers, and the ladies resorting for the same purpose to the shops of milliners and haberdashers. But it did not follow that all these people believed in the feasibility of the schemes to which they subscribed; it was enough for their purpose that their shares would, by stock-jobbing arts, be soon raised to a premium, when they got rid of them with all expedition to the really credulous."

You want credulous?  I'll give you credulous!

"But the most absurd and preposterous of all, and which shewed, more completely than any other, the utter madness of the people, was one started by an unknown adventurer, entitled “A company for carrying on an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is.” Were not the fact stated by scores of credible witnesses, it would be impossible to believe that any person could have been duped by such a project. The man of genius who essayed this bold and successful inroad upon public credulity, merely stated in his prospectus that the required capital was half a million, in five thousand shares of 100l. each, deposit 2l. per share. Each subscriber, paying his deposit, would be entitled to 100l. per annum per share. How this immense profit was to be obtained, he did not condescend to inform them at that time, but promised that in a month full particulars should be duly announced, and a call made for the remaining 98l. of the subscription. Next morning, at nine o’clock, this great man opened an office in Cornhill. Crowds of people beset his door, and when he shut up at three o’clock, he found that no less than one thousand shares had been subscribed for, and the deposits paid. He was thus, in five hours, the winner of 2000l. He was philosopher enough to be contented with his venture, and set off the same evening for the Continent. He was never heard of again."

Ho
Lee
Fuck

And speaking of fuck, why do you even bother trading insults with these knobs?  They're really terrible at it, on the level with "Your nose sir, it is rather large."  Anyways, back to work.  I'm really looking forwards to posting pictures of this, haven't named it yet.  Last fall I score two Thermaltake 2.0's with 2x1 rads for $22 each, because they had the wrong firmware installed.  One is on the CPU, I've mounted the second on the HD-7950, mounted a single Coolermaster on one 6950 and am about to mount another one on the second 6950.  That's a 3x2 block of rads, about the surface area of your average Cadillac.  Should make it into a Kustom Kulture kinda thing, Big-Daddy Roth and Rat-Fink theme.  Runs everything full-tilt under 70C in hot weather!

Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:18:07 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:45:16 AM by Chang Hum

Thanks, you don't know how nice it is to get a reply regarding this matter from someone sensible! actually that's the 2nd time someones recommended that book to me this month, given how fascinated I've been with uro, I'm adding it to my reading list now!

And that's why I said what I said in the way that I did.  Must have been tired though, big whups on the syntax.  

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/24518

Those who don't know their history are doomed to etc etc etc etc etc.
"The inordinate thirst of gain that had afflicted all ranks of society was not to be slaked even in the South Sea. Other schemes, of the most extravagant kind, were started. The share-lists were speedily filled up, and an enormous traffic carried on in shares, while, of course, every means were resorted to to raise them to an artificial value in the market.  One rumour alone, asserted with the utmost confidence, had an immediate effect upon the stock. It was said that Earl Stanhope had received overtures in France from the Spanish government to exchange Gibraltar and Port Mahon for some places on the coast of Peru, for the security and enlargement of the trade in the South Seas. Instead of one annual ship trading to those ports, and allowing the king of Spain twenty-five per cent out of the profits, the company might build and charter as many ships as they pleased, and pay no per centage whatever to any foreign potentate."

While they were at war with Spain. Yeah right.  Here's the thing that's kept my interest though.  The dot-com bubble was full of absolute bullshit, but out of it came Amazon, Ebay, etc etc.  I think Doge is going to be the one to weather the oncoming storm, because it's got a history of being well, something to be tossed around, USED!  

"Some of these schemes were plausible enough, and, had they been undertaken at a time when the public mind was unexcited, might have been pursued with advantage to all concerned. But they were established merely with the view of raising the shares in the market. The projectors took the first opportunity of a rise to sell out, and next morning the scheme was at an end."

And everybody knows it too...

"Persons of distinction, of both sexes, were deeply engaged in all these bubbles; those of the male sex going to taverns and coffee-houses to meet their brokers, and the ladies resorting for the same purpose to the shops of milliners and haberdashers. But it did not follow that all these people believed in the feasibility of the schemes to which they subscribed; it was enough for their purpose that their shares would, by stock-jobbing arts, be soon raised to a premium, when they got rid of them with all expedition to the really credulous."

You want credulous?  I'll give you credulous!

"But the most absurd and preposterous of all, and which shewed, more completely than any other, the utter madness of the people, was one started by an unknown adventurer, entitled “A company for carrying on an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is.” Were not the fact stated by scores of credible witnesses, it would be impossible to believe that any person could have been duped by such a project. The man of genius who essayed this bold and successful inroad upon public credulity, merely stated in his prospectus that the required capital was half a million, in five thousand shares of 100l. each, deposit 2l. per share. Each subscriber, paying his deposit, would be entitled to 100l. per annum per share. How this immense profit was to be obtained, he did not condescend to inform them at that time, but promised that in a month full particulars should be duly announced, and a call made for the remaining 98l. of the subscription. Next morning, at nine o’clock, this great man opened an office in Cornhill. Crowds of people beset his door, and when he shut up at three o’clock, he found that no less than one thousand shares had been subscribed for, and the deposits paid. He was thus, in five hours, the winner of 2000l. He was philosopher enough to be contented with his venture, and set off the same evening for the Continent. He was never heard of again."

Ho
Lee
Fuck

And speaking of fuck, why do you even bother trading insults with these knobs?  They're really terrible at it, on the level with "Your nose sir, it is rather large."  Anyways, back to work.  I'm really looking forwards to posting pictures of this, haven't named it yet.  Last fall I score two Thermaltake 2.0's with 2x1 rads for $22 each, because they had the wrong firmware installed.  One is on the CPU, I've mounted the second on the HD-7950, mounted a single Coolermaster on one 6950 and am about to mount another one on the second 6950.  That's a 3x2 block of rads, about the surface area of your average Cadillac.  Should make it into a Kustom Kulture kinda thing, Big-Daddy Roth and Rat-Fink theme.  Runs everything full-tilt under 70C in hot weather!

Thanks for the links though I downloaded it a few days ago free through Amazon!

“A company for carrying on an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is.”

^ This is pretty much what got me interested in this forum a couple of years ago (sums up Piraete40's ponzi), I've always been fascinated by the scams and obscene business proposals (it's a fine line to distinguish between these IMO, and makes far more sense to scam money through a flawed business plan, than to blatantly steal money through a ponzi or bullshit scheme like Uro.

Although this book shows the world hasn't just gone mad and has always been this way, I think the internet's certainly made the landscape a lot more fertile for scammers and fundraisers!

A brilliant Idea (to scam money from credulous fucking idiots) I saw today that highlights this is https://www.facebook.com/breakoutandwin?fref=ts a relatively non existent company claiming to create the first digital currency for online gaming (I don't gamble and I remember pheonix coin two years ago, but facts and truth don't matter!) Buy 5000 likes, an email landing page, some sexy art work, less than a months work to retirement!!. It wouldn't surprise me if they raise $1/2m+ off this and avoid all legal responsibility (they've only got to shell out a few $k, to actually do what they're claiming!! and theirs no responsibility of equity in these tokens!).

I find it insane that people come up with great ideas, work their asses off for a lifetime to become millionaires, while on the other hand dickheads come up with shit ideas, a tiny amount of bullshit any sensible person can rip gaping chunks out of (Swarms a good example, as are 90% of all kickstarter projects!) and are rich before they even start (which they really have no incentive to do!)

Sorry I don't know anything about mining to comment on your rig, but good luck with the setup! I wouldn't get carried away with that belief in Doge! IMO Bitcoins an incomplete zero sum beta experiment that might have some legs as a profit making machine, but will inevitably be disastrous for most, clones on the other hand will just prove my point about Bitcoin rather more quickly!
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:35:37 PM

nice, this thread is still up-to-date

You can also add a list of projects failed  Grin
What happened to "prypto scratch cards" and funding raised by bag holders?
https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/pryptocardsuro

There was NURO Wallet contest, who won that and how much did they actually pay him?
This was the URO address UcfrsStV4NvZg6by6k64e95TNfpvThf1kC but its not longer in the URO-richlist
The total amount was $74

Did anyone see that GES/Iran video they promised to deliver last week?
What happened to Nilesh providing that interview to Max Keiser? Max Keiser realized its a scam!

we will see what happens to the new project UROEX and their partnership in Cambodia (where cryptocurrency is not accepted)
This time Nilesh and Bohan decided to use godaddy domain to protect their privacy on web. No other exchange has done that.
I smell some more SCAM right there...

About that "special event" in HK (which is a good joke) they are trying to keep even a Hotel as a secret, like they are meeting a president.
Who in the hell would travel to HK for 4h agenda? Who is the blockchain expert? How comes they ask people to pay in BTC and not in URO?

If you look into GES archive, you will find few interesting facts:
From 2012 to 2013 GES went from "one of the Australias fastest growing..." to "one of the Egypt, HK, Fiji and Papua Guinea fastest growing"
within one year no more growing in Australia..so 2012 was another bad year for Nilesh. He moved all his business outside of Australia...well, he did not move it but he wants people to think that he is so damn international and maybe hide some information from Australians...

but you know whats funny, year after year he kept writing 13 years of experience..lol
so he had 13 years experience in 2012, 2013 and 2014

Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:21:28 PM

nice, this thread is still up-to-date

You can also add a list of projects failed  Grin
What happened to "prypto scratch cards" and funding raised by bag holders?
https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/pryptocardsuro

There was NURO Wallet contest, who won that and how much did they actually pay him?
This was the URO address UcfrsStV4NvZg6by6k64e95TNfpvThf1kC but its not longer in the URO-richlist
The total amount was $74

Did anyone see that GES/Iran video they promised to deliver last week?
What happened to Nilesh providing that interview to Max Keiser? Max Keiser realized its a scam!

we will see what happens to the new project UROEX and their partnership in Cambodia (where cryptocurrency is not accepted)
This time Nilesh and Bohan decided to use godaddy domain to protect their privacy on web. No other exchange has done that.
I smell some more SCAM right there...

About that "special event" in HK (which is a good joke) they are trying to keep even a Hotel as a secret, like they are meeting a president.
Who in the hell would travel to HK for 4h agenda? Who is the blockchain expert? How comes they ask people to pay in BTC and not in URO?

If you look into GES archive, you will find few interesting facts:
From 2012 to 2013 GES went from "one of the Australias fastest growing..." to "one of the Egypt, HK, Fiji and Papua Guinea fastest growing"
within one year no more growing in Australia..so 2012 was another bad year for Nilesh. He moved all his business outside of Australia...well, he did not move it but he wants people to think that he is so damn international and maybe hide some information from Australians...

but you know whats funny, year after year he kept writing 13 years of experience..lol
so he had 13 years experience in 2012, 2013 and 2014

Lol you missed the 30 relevant press releases off that list!! I think everyone knows it's a scam now just the same lot of misguided fools defying logic to try to find bigger idiots to rip off with the worthless coins they've bought!
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:04:31 PM

price rise is because of?

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:20:09 PM

price rise is because of?

I'd bet my house it's down to one of two things (or both);

-fucking idiots
-scammers buying their own coins on a sparse order book
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:56:40 PM

they dump and pump to keep the coin alive in hope to gain trust from few more people who would risk their BTC in this coin.
but you can not even call it a "pump" comparing to where the coin used to be / where the coin should be.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:15:09 AM

To all the FUDSTERS out there!!! This is the REAL Thing!

URO Special Event Now Ongoing in HongKong

Bohan Huang has begun his keynote address.  Thanking all attendees and speaking on golobalization and trade.

More to COME!!!
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:40:19 AM

Mandatory #Urocoin $URO wallet upgrade to v1.0.2.3 required before 08 NOV 2014
https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3 @BittrexExchange @cryptsy
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:25:32 AM

You can see photographic proof that everything happened as announced regarding UROSE 2014 on Twitter @UroFoundation:

http://twitter.com/UroFoundation

Videos of UROSE 2014 are being prepared for YouTube upload as we speak.

The Uro Foundation funded the research and has also funded the development world's first implementation of SPoW: Staked Proof of Work, the biggest advancement in decentralized ledger security since 2009:

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/528717599723372545: First release of #Polychains with #SPoW Whitepaper completed: https://t.co/JjsJ8Ls6Xk Being implemented into $URO in next months for #Urodex

#Polychains with #SPoW increases network hashrate, gets rid of mining pools and eliminates the need for centralized checkpointing. $URO

#Polychains w/ #SPoW solves the main 2 probs w/ PoW (51% attack & low hash) & the only prob w/ PoS (centralized checkpointing) $URO #Urocoin

#Polychains w/ #SPoW: completely decentralized block chain ledger networks free from 51% attacks & central points of authority $URO #Urocoin

lol
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:18:16 AM

Mandatory #Urocoin $URO wallet upgrade to v1.0.2.3 required before 08 NOV 2014
https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3 @BittrexExchange @cryptsy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: