Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascent University-the first Dedicated Service to include Academic Industry  (Read 536 times)
Ascentcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

Ascent University - the service to combine academic with cryptocurrency

The past few centuries, starting with the first industrial revolution, have witness tremendous advancement in terms of science and engineering, and scientific research as the power house of those advancement. Nowadays an increasing number of population are receiving undergraduate studies and graduate studies, and according to different reports, the average salary for higher education level is generally higher, resulting a fast growing academic industry. On the other hand, pursuing an academic careers for some people is not an easy task. For instance, for students who want to apply graduate school, especially for international students, English exam, will be a difficulty and a lot of times they need to find professional tutors for help. Another example is that some student may not be good at writing application essays for undergraduate or graduate applications, and they needs professionals for help.  This motivate my colleagues and me to start a business in the academic industry.

Since its debut in 2009, cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, which uses peer to peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, has achieved enormous success.Decentralized cryptocurrencies are able to carry out the coins issuing and transactions management collectively by the network. Till today, the total market capital of cryptocurrency is as high as 8 - 9 billion US dollars. On the other hand, cryptocurency is rather a young industry and we believe in 5 - 10 years, it will undergo sturdy growth and become a major payment approach, similar with Visa, Master Card,etc ., and this motivate me and my colleagues to relate the academic industry with cryptocurrency.

By combining the two element, academic and cryptocurrency, we decided to launch an organization named Ascent University.

You can find full details of Ascent University in our whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/67loe04yo0b7i1j/Whitepaper_Ascent%20University.pdf

All are welcome to join our Academy or try our service, interested candidates may contact us through PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: