Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a small loan  (Read 697 times)
ebtacs (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:54:49 PM

I'm working on a project again. I need a very small loan. $300 dollars loan, that's it. I can pay it back within 2 weeks and I'll throw in an extra 100 bucks.  This can be done through paypal setup in a way that you can dispute the transaction to get your cash back for your security.

Please help me out!
ebtacs (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

DId I really get a WARNING TRADE WITH EXTREAM CAUTION? For this? What the fuck is that? I did what no scammer would ever do, which would be wanting to use paypal. People use paypal for these reasons in order to not get fucked over. I was planning on sending whoever would loan me the money an invoice over paypal for some type of item worth $300. Than I would end communications there. So if the person lending me money thinks i fucked him over he has the option to file a dispute, id tell paypal i never sent anything, and the person would give their money back..

Or..or just fucking or, i would actually pay the person back as I plan to.

Im legit about needng this money.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:53:42 PM

The problem is that use of PayPal provides zero security against scams. Use of PayPal to buy virtual currency is a violation of their terms of service and PayPal will in no way help if you get scammed. In fact launching a dispute will likely get your account frozen and your funds will be held by PayPal, perhaps for months.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:56:57 PM

See here ...
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come 6 months later!
ebtacs (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

This has nothing to do with bitcoin people. I'm asking for a loan in 300 USD that I would pay back plus extra. Id just send you an invoice to pay for one of my items which would be 300 bucks. Than I wouldnt add tracking, i wouldnt do anything. So if I never paid the loan back the person who gave it to me can dispute that the seller took my money and never even sent me anything, i would ignore the dispute comments, and the dude would have his money back.

Thats not even going to happen, i'm paying the fuckin' thing back.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:40:28 AM

This has nothing to do with bitcoin people. I'm asking for a loan in 300 USD that I would pay back plus extra. Id just send you an invoice to pay for one of my items which would be 300 bucks. Than I wouldnt add tracking, i wouldnt do anything. So if I never paid the loan back the person who gave it to me can dispute that the seller took my money and never even sent me anything, i would ignore the dispute comments, and the dude would have his money back.

Thats not even going to happen, i'm paying the fuckin' thing back.

Did you buy a bunch of Paypal accounts on SR2 and set them to send incoming payments to a pre-paid credit card?
If so, that would be illegal.
If not, good...because that would be illegal.

But now you understand why you got the scammer label. Anything to do with Paypal on this site is highly suspicious and likely a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: