Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PREVENT SCAM - NEW ALTCOIN COMMUNITY  (Read 923 times)
Rebound Effect (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:22:23 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:52:41 AM by Rebound Effect

Hi to all.
As all of you already know, this place is full of scams. There has been several proposals to prevent the scams but there is not agreement among us about which could be the best way to do it. Some member says that " this is crypto world" and doesn't care about it: I think that who says this is a dev for sure and his interest is don't change the situation.

Crypto world is a game - no one coin will survive except BTC, I know it and you know it too -  but every game has rules. Isn't it? For example, if you play poker, why don't you try to run away with the money of the other players? Oh, You will see immediately what happen!

The real problem of the scams is that PEOPLE LOVES TO BE SCAMMED. If you invest in a shit coin, you shouldn t  blame the dev or the exchanges and so on: it's your fault if you lose money.  I ll tell you more: I agree with the dev if he runs to bahamas.

Nevertheless, the fact is that by now this place is populated by thieves and a lot of members without dignity. Cause I love this game, I think that it is a waste of time to persuade each member about something that it is obvious in itself: to play this game, we need basic rules. So, I think that the best solution is to build a new community, foculised in the altcoins, from scratch. Out of here.

It will be based on three main principles:

- Only coins with no premine or escrowed premine will be allowed

- Premine will be escrowed by Mods

- The coin's code will be checked by Mods to avoid hidden premine

This will be a great service to all the crypto enthusiast, over all the new ones. As community, we can consider how this work will be rewarded ( for example, 1% , 2% of the variuous premine or a donation to make the announcement, we can talk about it)

We will not be against Bitcointalk. We well be complementary. Each investor or dev will choose for himself. Is it fair?

I d like to know what do you think about this proposal and who would be in.

This thread is opened to every suggestion that you feel to leave.

If we will create a team, slowly and step by step we could start this project together in September/october.

Now, it's time to brainstorming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:31:04 AM

Ambitious post however it needs some corrections.

Jumping to the next shitcoin in hope for quick profit but end up getting scammed. True blame yourself!
Rebound Effect (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

Yeh, english is not my native language... Did you notice it? How?  Wink
ICO Dude

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:39:12 AM

it is investors responsibility to invest only in coins that are legit and don't invest into scams
all these restrictions are dumb. Everybody have their own head, use it
MuFaza

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:42:51 AM

What makes you so sure mods want have any responsibility over coins launched here.. plus it would take so much time to go through 2-3 shitcoins per day and no one wants to make full day job out of it without true rewards.. (1-2% premine of worthless new coin.. what a great idea)

I'm pretty sure the community has learned a lot from resent events and won't jump to every new coin without proves.
Rebound Effect (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:44:11 AM

it is investors responsibility to invest only in coins that are legit and don't invest into scams

I don't agree with you for a simple reason: surely you are an experienced member and perfectly know how crypto world works. But there is a second generation of investors that are still trying to understand how this crypto scene works but they have not the time ( they are scammed before they can have an idea). Maybe these new investors have more sensibility than you ( and other like you) about this issue. With no basic rules there will be only the same persons here.
Nothing new, no evolution.
Evolution is needed
Rebound Effect (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:46:39 AM

What makes you so sure mods want have any responsibility over coins launched here.. plus it would take so much time to go through 2-3 shitcoins per day and no one wants to make full day job out of it without true rewards.. (1-2% premine of worthless new coin.. what a great idea)

I'm pretty sure the community has learned a lot from resent events and won't jump to every new coin without proves.

If you don t like 1%, 2% of the premine, I agree with you. Then, let's find another solution. If I m rewarded I can work full time. And I think a lot of other persons. You maybe don t like my idea but till now it's the more reasonable. And yes, as you ve told, I agree when you say that mods have their responsability here
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

I don't agree with you for a simple reason: surely you are an experienced member and perfectly know how crypto world works. But there is a second generation of investors that are still trying to understand how this crypto scene works but they have not the time ( they are scammed before they can have an idea). Maybe these new investors have more sensibility than you ( and other like you) about this issue. With no basic rules there will be only the same persons here.
Evolution is needed

Well if you don't know how the crypto world works then you shouldn't be investing in it, it's really that simple. You may love trying to regulate unregulated markets, adding your "basic rules", but do you not realize that there are fully regulated financial markets for those who cannot stomach unregulated markets? Those markets have plenty of rules and regulations to try to protect stupid investors, creating a lot of the problems that we are trying to solve with unregulated and decentralised cryptocurrencies. It is the investor who should be responsible for their money, if they cannot spot scams then why the hell are they investing, they should get back to responding to Nigerian prince emails as they offer millions more.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

Hi to all.

The real problem of the scams is that PEOPLE LOVES TO BE SCAMMED. If you invest in a shit coin, you shouldn t  blame the dev or the exchanges and so on: it's your fault if you lose money.  I ll tell you more: I agree with the dev if he runs to bahamas.

fuck u dickhead.

Rebound Effect (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

Evolution is needed

Well if you don't know how the crypto world works then you shouldn't be investing in it, it's really that simple. You may love trying to regulate unregulated markets, adding your "basic rules", but do you not realize that there are fully regulated financial markets for those who cannot stomach unregulated markets? Those markets have plenty of rules and regulations to try to protect stupid investors, creating a lot of the problems that we are trying to solve with unregulated and decentralised cryptocurrencies. It is the investor who should be responsible for their money, if they cannot spot scams then why the hell are they investing, they should get back to responding to Nigerian prince emails as they offer millions more.

it seems that you are not solving anything till now. how do you suppose to solve it if you don t like my solution?
Rebound Effect (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

Hi to all.

fuck u dickhead.

loser detected
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: