Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! BitMate Magic - TYPICAL Yields 13% - 58% - New Concept HYIP  (Read 1950 times)
pattimarkow (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:58:51 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:45:01 PM by pattimarkow

BitMate Magic

We've designed an HYIP with more REALISTIC yields - typically between 13% and 58%.  R.O.I. to 30%. Our goal is longevity.

http://www.bitmatemagic.com

* Small 3 x 3 Matrix
* All for One Matrix Fill
* Referral Commissions OVER AND ABOVE any Matrix Distributions
    - get paid .0015 BTC for EVERY SEAT your referral purchases on the BitMate Magic Carpet!
* Low .015 BTC Investment
* Instant .0015 BTC Registration Bonus
* Deposit Guarantee (That's right, in the event of program failure we GUARANTEE to all active members that we will return no less
                              than the amount of their deposits PLUS 10% minimum profit!)
* FREE to register!

The entire program is completely explained on the home page of the website.

http://www.bitmatemagic.com

I put this under "gambling" because I have seen that most HYIP programs are listed here.  However, please note that with
this New Concept HYIP, you really have nothing to lose!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finalelement

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

nice ponzi magic
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

Declaration of
and NEVER turn "SCAM" on any of its investors

always obvious ponzi scam.

Regards

wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:44:27 AM

again newbie with investment system -_- !!!!!!!!!!!!! .. is there any dumb people that still want to invest?

jr member warn :

stay away from newbie SCAM investment system
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:42:27 PM

* Deposit Guarantee (That's right, in the event of program failure we GUARANTEE to all active members that we will return no less
                              than the amount of their deposits PLUS 10% minimum profit!)
I put this under "gambling" because I have seen that most HYIP programs are listed here.  However, please note that with
this New Concept HYIP, you really have nothing to lose!

OP guarantees you to get your deposit backs and you have nothing to lose.
So legit lol. Cheesy

pattimarkow (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

Hi All -

I know I'm a newbie, but I put a lot of work and thought into this site ...

If you read the Home page of the website, it explains everything....

You've heard it before, but I wanted to create a site that kept its promises -
it's all a matter of trust, I guess...

If you read the home page, you will see that I look at the investments as
a kind of loan....and that I will be obligated to pay back the 'loans' as promised
with interest. 

It may take awhile to build trust with the investors...and I know you've heard it
before but I was so sick of being scammed by the outrageous HYIPs...lost a lot of money...
I wanted to create a site that could last for years and a program that I could handle, just in case
anything went wrong.

My "hyip" is REALISTIC...typical yields between 13% and 58%...I am not making
outrageous promises that I can't keep. 

It's not really an HYIP, so to speak...with yields like 20000%....yields of 13% to 58% I can pay out
of my pocket it I had to...just like the 10% deposit guarantee...so if the program fails, I pay back
the money with 10% interest for being able to use the money while it was invested.  What's so
outrageous about that?

Like I said, I really put a lot of thought into this site - I really believe the program will work - I spent
days thinking and calculating before and while I was building the site.

If you want, just join and claim your bonus.  Invest in a few months...you'll see the site is still here.

Any further comments are welcome...I'm a newbie to the forum but I have solid mortgage banking
and computer programming background.  Graduated with a 4.0 GPA in legal studies, too. 

I'm a real person.  And SOME people ARE honest to their word. 

Patti 
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:14:23 PM

hmm yeah may be in last of month will be like this

pattimarkow (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:04:58 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:09:38 AM by pattimarkow

For goodness sakes, it's just a MATRIX program.  But instead of depending on investor's referrals to complete the matrices, if a period of 30 days or more passes we BUY OUT the matrices.  Simple as that.  

Most matrix programs depend on an investor promoting the program and the matrix gets filled when referrals promote etc and so on.  That type of program could take years to fill the matrices.  Our program is set up to complete the oldest matrices first, regardless of whether or not the investor promotes the program.  If the investor promotes the program, he is paid a referral commission OVER AND ABOVE any matrix distribution FOR EVERY SEAT on the magic carpet that the referral invests in.  If a matrix is outstanding, for example, for 30 days or more and there are no subsequent investors so that matrix distributions can be made from the subsequent investments, we just BUY OUT the oldest matrices and the program gets a new start.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: