April 24, 2024, 12:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:04:46 PM

New Tuckcoin wallet release v0.9.8.5: (non-mandatory update)

- Enable/Disable PoS mining switch agged to GUI (settings menu)
- Proof-of-Stake Mining Controls Implemented:
  -staking start-up switch enables/disables PoS generation;
  getstaking RPC command displays current PoS switch status;
  setstaking RPC command enables/disables PoS generation.
- Initial blockchain download bugfix
- Enable IRC peer discovery
- Fix premature staking on unsynced blockchain or if wallet has less than 2 connections
- Some other upgrades and improvements

Windows: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-qt-v0.9.8.5-win.zip
Lunux Ubuntu 64: http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-qt-v0.9.8.5-ubuntu-x64.tar.gz
Source code: https://github.com/noise23/Truckcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:46:36 AM

Getting the word out: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/truckcoin-trk-gets-new-wallet-version-v0-9-8-5-from-dev-noise23-on-july-30th-2015/

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

Awesome Vegasguy!
tevasu

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:23:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135310.new#new the greek trk translation is here. anyone that wants to send me a bounty for my work please contact me via pm.
Thank you! Sent some TRK to your address.
Noise23, Strange, on my Mac Pro 10.10.3, I am experiencing your bitcoin forum window being chopped off at bottom just above your wallet addresses. Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyway I want to send the trk I promised but can't see your address so please paste into the body of your reply. Thanks again for all the good work. I feel the energy building here and trust and support your use of the pledge fund.

Dev/promo fund wallet address is pRcEYJjZRoeCkyjG9jejM1HfLLdQDq6HTT
We need some ideas how to spend it though Smiley
25K truck on its way. Great Work!
Writing up some ideas!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:02:48 PM

Wallet 0.9.8.5 for Raspberry Pi is available now http://downloads.truckcoin.net/Truckcoin-qt-v0.9.8.5-arm-pi.tar.gz
Thanks to Sluppy!
tevasu

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:25:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135310.new#new the greek trk translation is here. anyone that wants to send me a bounty for my work please contact me via pm.
Noise23, Strange, on my Mac Pro 10.10.3, I am experiencing your bitcoin forum window being chopped off at bottom just above your wallet addresses. Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyway I want to send the trk I promised but can't see your address so please paste into the body of your reply. Thanks again for all the good work. I feel the energy building here and trust and support your use of the pledge fund.

Writing up some ideas!
IDEA: I suggest we move some trk over onto Cryptopia, say 10k minimum trk and populate the sell book from .00000179-184 in roughly 2000 trk increments. Then go over to the chat tip bot and give away another 10,000 plus to all active users in 100 trk increments. If we can stimulate even .02 btc volume it will put trk in the top ten of the most active list. If we can stay in the top 10 for a while we will be getting in front of between 500-1000 highly targeted unique visitors a day to Cryptopia according to my light research via Alexa web tools. We may need to post some orders in the buy book to keep some action going until the market matures.
kohonez

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:04:28 PM

The Spanish TRK translation Smiley :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141239.new#new

If you feel generous Wink: pQRbt3Ux7MonQ5bwfNQ3h1Q9c7wPCbX2nv

tevasu

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:56:14 PM

Writing up some ideas!
IDEA: I suggest we move some trk over onto Cryptopia, say 10k minimum trk and populate the sell book from .00000179-184 in roughly 2000 trk increments. Then go over to the chat tip bot and give away another 10,000 plus to all active users in 100 trk increments. If we can stimulate even .02 btc volume it will put trk in the top ten of the most active list. If we can stay in the top 10 for a while we will be getting in front of between 500-1000 highly targeted unique visitors a day to Cryptopia according to my light research via Alexa web tools. We may need to post some orders in the buy book to keep some action going until the market matures.
LOL, l think someone from Hyperstake took this idea and ran with it. Can't say for sure, could have been someone just stumbling into the site, but Hyperstake jumped from near the bottom of the list at Cryptopia to the top today with .268 btc volume which is good volume for Cryptopia. This is all small potatoes but its working the principle of "Being a big fish in a small pond". I am sure that at least a 100 or more targeted users already have taking note that HYP today is at the top. I would like to see TRK there!
tevasu

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:27:31 PM

Thats good timing! Did you know that 31% of Cryptopia's page views are coming out of Mexico with 10.8% bouncing directly from bitcointalk.org. That means that most likely Truck will penetrate into the Mexican market via Cryptopia and not Bittrex where Mexican page views hardly chart.  Also Cryptopia has a world rank of 402,074 but in Mexico its ranked 21,494.
So although Cryptopia is presently a small player with little to know TRK volume ( or any coin volume) it could become (imho)a hugely successful site and a huge spring board for Truck much more so than Cryptsy or Poloniex and not just the US/Mexico market but internationally.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:56:35 AM

There have been some very nice developments recently, I'll try to tip for the Spanish translation when I get back off vacation, I sent tips for Greek translations of TRK and HYP.  The new block explorer is really nice thanks Presstab, Dennis and everyone! Smiley
tevasu

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

Thats good timing! Did you know that 31% of Cryptopia's page views are coming out of Mexico with 10.8% bouncing directly from bitcointalk.org. That means that most likely Truck will penetrate into the Mexican market via Cryptopia and not Bittrex where Mexican page views hardly chart.  Also Cryptopia has a world rank of 402,074 but in Mexico its ranked 21,494.
So although Cryptopia is presently a small player with little to know TRK volume ( or any coin volume) it could become (imho)a hugely successful site and a huge spring board for Truck much more so than Cryptsy or Poloniex and not just the US/Mexico market but internationally.
Truck community! I think it would be very helpful if just a handful of the richlist or any holder inclined to, move a few coins over to Cryptopia and play the Truck market. As I mentioned earlier, just a little action(.02-.09 daily volume) would keep Truck up in the top 10 of the most active list. That would give needed exposure to Truck. Until Truck becomes a big fish in a big pond it needs to be a big fish in a little pond, even a medium size fish. Noise23 has done his job. Truck is a rock solid coin. Now it just needs to be consistently promoted.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:42:24 PM

Thank you! Sent some TRK your way Smiley
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:44:19 PM

Truck community! I think it would be very helpful if just a handful of the richlist or any holder inclined to, move a few coins over to Cryptopia and play the Truck market. As I mentioned earlier, just a little action(.02-.09 daily volume) would keep Truck up in the top 10 of the most active list. That would give needed exposure to Truck. Until Truck becomes a big fish in a big pond it needs to be a big fish in a little pond, even a medium size fish. Noise23 has done his job. Truck is a rock solid coin. Now it just needs to be consistently promoted.
Yes that's would be great!
tevasu

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:30:37 AM

OK i moved a small amount of trk over to Cryptopia and populated the sell book from .00000179 sat - .00000182 . Right away we got some action and Truck moved from near the bottom of 200 listed coins to the top 20! So I am going to go back in and and place some more orders and lets see if the market will keep moving. Please anyone just jump into this with me to buy or sell some trk. Even a few micro orders from 200 to 400 trks a few times a day will keep Truck high on the list at this young age of this Exchange.
tevasu

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:08:29 PM

OK i moved a small amount of trk over to Cryptopia and populated the sell book from .00000179 sat - .00000182 . Right away we got some action and Truck moved from near the bottom of 200 listed coins to the top 20! So I am going to go back in and and place some more orders and lets see if the market will keep moving. Please anyone just jump into this with me to buy or sell some trk. Even a few micro orders from 200 to 400 trks a few times a day will keep Truck high on the list at this young age of this Exchange.
Wow, Truck is now sitting in the number six position at Cryptopia. Thanks to whoever came in and slammed down a 37000 plus Truck sell order that has sold off moving Truck into the top 10. Some may say" well so what, the volume is so feeble at Cryptopia" but the volume is not the point right now. Its exposure, especially to those guys/girls in the chat box that often has near 300 people in it. Seeing Truck up high on the chart combined with my frequent trolling, Truck tips, and just getting to know the group will sooner or later get some major yeast action going on in the order book. A big fish in a small pond and then a big fish in anybody's pond is the goal.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:24:53 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 11:17:08 PM by rocoro

Hey,  I was thinking..  I have a family member that works for a trucking company.

If we could design a graphic for a bumper sticker that would be easily readable,
something like the website link TRUCKCOIN.NET big and maybe the truck picture or something..?

I could order both magnetic and adhesive..

He said he would get him and his friends to put them on the back of their Semi's.

They go all around the nation !!!  

Someone who is good with graphics, come up with some designs please?  
I'm sure some of the community would donate some TRK to this?

Maybe you have trucker friends/family too??  Grin

tevasu

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:33:02 AM

Hey,  I was thinking..  I have a family member that works for a trucking company.

If we could design a graphic for a bumper sticker that would be easily readable,
something like the website link TRUCKCOIN.NET big and maybe the truck picture or something..?

He said he would get him and his friends to put them on the back of their Semi's.

Promotion, Exposure. Bumper stickers, full Truck Logos, ect. Money needs to be spent on this. Timing is very important though. There has to be a certain degree of name recognition. Can you get your buddies to buy a few thousand Truck? When they feel that first rush when their wallets start to stake, they will be a lot more energetic in getting the word out which eventuates in the most efficient and effective advertising called "word of mouth". Truckers are great net workers, and their rigs are mobile technological palaces. If a small group of Truckers could form a TruckCoin community you would have a very powerful word of mouth mobile media machine criss crossing the nation. Thats when bumper stickers and logos help to reinforce the brand and play off the word of mouth advertising. Also, other truckers outside the TruckCoin community but connected with it via their trucking buddies most likely will be the first name recognition group. Once the name recognition buy-in cycle starts within a tight and wired community, Truckcoin will start its journey to the Moon.
tevasu

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:36:42 AM

Promotion, Exposure. Bumper stickers, full Truck Logos, ect. Money needs to be spent on this. Timing is very important though. There has to be a certain degree of name recognition. Can you get your buddies to buy a few thousand Truck? When they feel that first rush when their wallets start to stake, they will be a lot more energetic in getting the word out which eventuates in the most efficient and effective advertising called "word of mouth". Truckers are great net workers, and their rigs are mobile technological palaces. If a small group of Truckers could form a TruckCoin community you would have a very powerful word of mouth mobile media machine criss crossing the nation. Thats when bumper stickers and logos help to reinforce the brand and play off the word of mouth advertising. Also, other truckers outside the TruckCoin community but connected with it via their trucking buddies most likely will be the first name recognition group. Once the name recognition buy-in cycle starts within a tight and wired community, Truckcoin will start its journey to the Moon.
Better said, "continue its journey to the Moon " Truck had a nice day on Bittrex and Cryptopia today!
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:14:53 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 07:44:42 PM by rocoro

Maybe you have trucker friends/family too??  Grin

Truckers are great net workers, and their rigs are mobile technological palaces. If a small group of Truckers could form a TruckCoin community you would have a very powerful word of mouth mobile media machine criss crossing the nation. Thats when bumper stickers and logos help to reinforce the brand and play off the word of mouth advertising. Also, other truckers outside the TruckCoin community but connected with it via their trucking buddies most likely will be the first name recognition group. Once the name recognition buy-in cycle starts within a tight and wired community, Truckcoin will start its journey to the Moon.

I'm glad someone else understands the potential of this !!!   That is exactly it,  they are like a networked community.  
I will get my friend to start using it so they can actually see it and how the coin works.

Truckers are also about looks.. (like how they like to buy parts for their trucks)
So I hope we can come up with some good graphics.
(not only for the bumper sticker but maybe for a flyer too, because he said he could post stuff in a lot of truck stops / terminals)
I suck at graphics,  are there any artists around or who could we pay?

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:42:59 PM

Sounds great  would it be possible to get a Android wallet or at least Web wallet so they could use it on their mobile phones?

And we would need a website that actually sells some truck related nicknacks  or at least that would be nice Smiley so the Truckers can save them like Air miles type of stuff:)

Maybe some T-shirts or even jackets with Silly / crude /rude / funny trucker saying's on them ?Smiley

I ran over my buddies wife in my 18wheeler and all i got was this lousy T-shirt type of stuff ?Cheesy Im sure they will come up with a lot better ones then this just a bad quickie example Smiley

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: