April 24, 2024, 01:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:43:17 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 04:41:00 AM by tevasu

I just emailed support@bittrex.com the below message:

Gentlemen,  I like Bittrex. I have been using your exchange for a few years and now would like you to consider something. Is it possible, reasonable,  for a small cap but stable coin like Truckcoin to somehow qualify or deserve a permanent place on your exchange rather or not periods of times come when the weekly average trading falls below .2 or now .3 btc? As you may know it seems to be the nature of high interest pos coins to have low trading volumes. I think the lower trade volume is mostly because people hoard these kinds of coins in their wallets. Possibly, and time will tell, as the principle of a certain percentage of these wallets increases to a size of 100,000 to 1 million and more Truckcoin that the coin bag owners can afford and will sell off some Truck to generate bitcoin without harming their interest bearing principle. This would increase the liquidity and the volume of trading. I think if Bittrex would suspend the notification for older coins like Truck on your site that it would help coins like Truck arrive at a higher status of trading quicker as the 'Suspend Trade Notification' is counter productive feeding into FUD which the crypto world is so prone to engage in. I really would like to take a breath and not have to worry that Truck would might be taking of Bittrex because of a period of low trading volume. In fact, if I knew that Truck was safe ,I would be doing more business on your site. Please consider a type of GrandFather clause that would allow a permanent status at Bittrex. I think you will be surprised one day of the volume Truck will generate as more and more savvy investors find their way to high interest, well coded, and reliable coins like Truck. Combined with the present group of established investors I think it would be well worth your while to grant Truck a permanent residence on your  site.

So, email or tweet Bittrex. Let them know that it is definitely not a case of lack of interest in Truckcoin. There is a lot of interest! It is just that at this stage of development of the Truck market that the volume is not that of a pump and dump coin,or a well funded insta or premine ipo. Bittrex should support high quality coins like Truck. The crypto market is young still. Bittrex will get their commission off Truck. They just need to be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevasu

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:46:39 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:56:43 AM by tevasu

Gentlemen,  I like Bittrex. I have been using your exchange few years and now would like you to consider something. Is it possible, reasonable,  for a small cap but stable coin like Truckcoin to somehow qualify or deserve a permanent place on your exchange rather or not periods of times come when the weekly average trading falls below .2 or now .3 btc? As you may know it seems to be the nature of high interest pos coins to have low trading volumes. I think the lower trade volume is mostly because people hoard these kinds of coins in their wallets. Possibly, and time will tell, as the principle of a certain percentage of these wallets increases to a size of 100,000 to 1 million and more Truckcoin that the coin bag owners can afford and will sell off some Truck to generate bitcoin without harming their interest bearing principle. This would increase the liquidity and the volume of trading. I think if Bittrex would suspend the notification for older coins like Truck on your site that it would help coins like Truck arrive at a higher status of trading quicker as the 'Suspend Trade Notification' is counter productive feeding into FUD which the crypto world is so prone to engage in. I really would like to take a breath and not have to worry that Truck would might be taking of Bittrex because of a period of low trading volume. In fact, if I knew that Truck was safe ,I would be doing more business on your site. Please consider a type of GrandFather clause that would allow a permanent status at Bittrex. I think you will be surprised one day of the volume Truck will generate as more and more savvy investors find their way to high interest, well coded, and reliable coins like Truck. Combined with the present group of established investors I think it would be well worth your while to grant Truck a permanent residence on your  site.

So, email or tweet Bittrex. Let them know that it is definitely not a case of lack of interest in Truckcoin. There is a lot of interest! It is just that at this stage of development of the Truck market that the volume is not that of a pump and dump coin,or a well funded insta or premine ipo. Bittrex should support high quality coins like Truck. The crypto market is young still. Bittrex will get their commission off Truck. They just need to be patient.

BTW, I have communicated with Noise23. He is alive and still very dedicated to the TruckCoin community and the Truckcoin blockchain and is ready to respond when needed. He, like many of us, had to take a rest from the crypto world but as said is still vigilant and told me we can count on him.

PS: Also keep in mind that Truck is traded at Cryptopia which I am sure is destined to be a big player in the exchange world as they are winning the loyalty and support of thousands of people because they do not demand a minimum of volume for a coin to stay active on the exchange.
tevasu

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:48:38 PM

Gentlemen,  I like Bittrex. I have been using your exchange few years and now would like you to consider something. Is it possible, reasonable,  for a small cap but stable coin like Truckcoin to somehow qualify or deserve a permanent place on your exchange rather or not periods of times come when the weekly average trading falls below .2 or now .3 btc? As you may know it seems to be the nature of high interest pos coins to have low trading volumes. I think the lower trade volume is mostly because people hoard these kinds of coins in their wallets. Possibly, and time will tell, as the principle of a certain percentage of these wallets increases to a size of 100,000 to 1 million and more Truckcoin that the coin bag owners can afford and will sell off some Truck to generate bitcoin without harming their interest bearing principle. This would increase the liquidity and the volume of trading. I think if Bittrex would suspend the notification for older coins like Truck on your site that it would help coins like Truck arrive at a higher status of trading quicker as the 'Suspend Trade Notification' is counter productive feeding into FUD which the crypto world is so prone to engage in. I really would like to take a breath and not have to worry that Truck would might be taking of Bittrex because of a period of low trading volume. In fact, if I knew that Truck was safe ,I would be doing more business on your site. Please consider a type of GrandFather clause that would allow a permanent status at Bittrex. I think you will be surprised one day of the volume Truck will generate as more and more savvy investors find their way to high interest, well coded, and reliable coins like Truck. Combined with the present group of established investors I think it would be well worth your while to grant Truck a permanent residence on your  site.

I just got an email from Bill at Bittrex. It was friendly. He applauded Truck as one of the longest listed coins at Bittrex but he was wondering when Truck would reach robust levels of trade volume. I said that I would send him a comprehensive business plan for the development and promotion of Truckcoin. Anyone interested in helping pm me or reply to this post. Thanks.
tevasu

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:32:13 PM

Gentlemen,  I like Bittrex. I have been using your exchange few years and now would like you to consider something. Is it possible, reasonable,  for a small cap but stable coin like Truckcoin to somehow qualify or deserve a permanent place on your exchange rather or not periods of times come when the weekly average trading falls below .2 or now .3 btc? As you may know it seems to be the nature of high interest pos coins to have low trading volumes. I think the lower trade volume is mostly because people hoard these kinds of coins in their wallets. Possibly, and time will tell, as the principle of a certain percentage of these wallets increases to a size of 100,000 to 1 million and more Truckcoin that the coin bag owners can afford and will sell off some Truck to generate bitcoin without harming their interest bearing principle. This would increase the liquidity and the volume of trading. I think if Bittrex would suspend the notification for older coins like Truck on your site that it would help coins like Truck arrive at a higher status of trading quicker as the 'Suspend Trade Notification' is counter productive feeding into FUD which the crypto world is so prone to engage in. I really would like to take a breath and not have to worry that Truck would might be taking of Bittrex because of a period of low trading volume. In fact, if I knew that Truck was safe ,I would be doing more business on your site. Please consider a type of GrandFather clause that would allow a permanent status at Bittrex. I think you will be surprised one day of the volume Truck will generate as more and more savvy investors find their way to high interest, well coded, and reliable coins like Truck. Combined with the present group of established investors I think it would be well worth your while to grant Truck a permanent residence on your  site.

I just got an email from Bill at Bittrex. It was friendly. He applauded Truck as one of the longest listed coins at Bittrex but he was wondering when Truck would reach robust levels of trade volume. I said that I would send him a comprehensive business plan for the development and promotion of Truckcoin. Anyone interested in helping pm me or reply to this post. Thanks.

Here is my last communication with Bittrex. Early in the week Bill from Bittrex had requested a promotion plan for Truckcoin:
Bill,
I am involved now in a long term project to promote better understanding of the functionality, place, profile and profit potential of Truckcoin.
To do this I have secured the talents of an experienced web team and hosting service that I have employed in the past. The first thing the team will do is upgrade the Truckcoin website. The 2nd action will be to activate a google adword account and start to control important keywords that will bring increased traffic to the site. 3rdly, a series of 'Go to Meeting's' will be set up for the devs, promotors, workers and large bag holders to get to know one another and to get commitments of both sweat equity and cash and coin contributions. If you or someone at Bittrex would like to be part of one of these online meet ups I will notify you of the dates.
As you can see my early networking actions plus letting the community know that I am going to move this coin to new heights has already stimulated the market. We have passed 5 btc volume already today, Oct 6, at Bittrex and have surpassed your minimums everyday this week.
I look forward to an ongoing relationship with you and your company and to the day that Truckcoin becomes established as a profitable and respectable and sustainable investment for you and for the community. Thanks for your time and especially Bittrex's past commitment and support of Truckcoin through its labors to get established in the crypto world. Best to you and all,
Tevasu
tevasu

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:28:30 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 09:41:59 PM by tevasu

Here is a link to TruckCoin stats, blockchain explorer and the Richest hosted by Presstab.
I have been paying the fees to keep up this service because I think that it is interesting to see in actual time
the ownership and staking of truckcoin plus the price and market cap and the fluctuating difficulty level.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/index.php
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:35:32 PM

@tevasu
Thanks for your hard work and keeping us informed !
Looks like Truck will make it as it always has done in the past.

tevasu

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:57:29 AM

@tevasu
Thanks for your hard work and keeping us informed !
Looks like Truck will make it as it always has done in the past.
Truck for the long haul! Yes, Truck is durable and always makes it. The participation of the community was impressive this last week and put the coin well above the minimum requirements. One of the things that I am working on is a formula of stake/hold to market/liquidity. Stake holders going long need to let their coins compound to maximize downstream rewards but there has to be x percentage of coins flowing back into the market for new people to buy in, holders to cash out, and enough volume to satisfy the current exchanges imposing a limit of volume to stay listed. I would like to try to get a consensus from the community on what they would be comfortable with regarding the balance between principal and public liquidity. Anyone reading this post feel free to share your ideas and comments either here as a reply or a pm.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:00:26 PM

why trk coin price is not stable?
sometimes value is 70 satoshi and other times 120 satoshi?
tevasu

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:47:29 AM

why trk coin price is not stable?
sometimes value is 70 satoshi and other times 120 satoshi?
I think because only a few know the real value of Truckcoin and don't bring their coins to market and if they do they are not willing to give their truck away at basement prices. Then you have those who are not quite sure, for asundry reasons, that Truckcoin or  most likely any coin is sustainable so when the grass looks greener on the other side they sell off at almost any price. Truck is still relatively a young coin and not settled in yet. Bitcoin itself is only beginning to settle down and show less volatility. I would take the dip in prices as an opportunity to load up on cheap TRK.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:22:10 AM

~snip~

[/quote]
[/quote]
I love my Truckcoin/Bitcoin Generator/very low carbon footprint Wallet that is now yielding $40.00 a day, $120 a day by next year and $360.00 a day plus by the following year and that is even if bitcoin does not go up a cent. Like Ive been saying, Do the Math. If you just let the principle keep compounding it gets really crazy at year 5.

Truckcoin Pure PoS 200% per year Bittrex Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !!
[/quote]

That is if you have enough volume. The coin is doing well compared to other 200% pos coins. Why is that so ? What is the secret here ? You must tell me !! Smiley I hear what ypu saying though. Its good to have some investments in some altcoins like this and to think of the future.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:23:57 AM

So what is the latest version of TRK wallet? And when does staking kick in? I really like this coin and have the older wallet but I need to upgrade Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:17:18 PM

~snip~

[/quote]
I love my Truckcoin/Bitcoin Generator/very low carbon footprint Wallet that is now yielding $40.00 a day, $120 a day by next year and $360.00 a day plus by the following year and that is even if bitcoin does not go up a cent. Like Ive been saying, Do the Math. If you just let the principle keep compounding it gets really crazy at year 5.

Truckcoin Pure PoS 200% per year Bittrex Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !!
[/quote]

That is if you have enough volume. The coin is doing well compared to other 200% pos coins. Why is that so ? What is the secret here ? You must tell me !! Smiley I hear what ypu saying though. Its good to have some investments in some altcoins like this and to think of the future.
[/quote]

i also like this coin and considering investing more in it. BUT..... if i buy it at 100 satoshi per a coin and it`s value will go down lets say to 50 satoshis (and in the past the value did went down to 50 satoshi), then all staking coin are practically lost. it happened to me with other coins. so 5 years is too long and too risky.
Enema

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:45:44 PM

So what is the latest version of TRK wallet? And when does staking kick in? I really like this coin and have the older wallet but I need to upgrade Wink Cheers
From op :
http://downloads.truckcoin.net/truckcoin-qt-v1.0.0.0-win.zip

Specs :
Code: TRK
PoS interest: 200% per year
PoS reward/block limit: 200 TRK per block
Min stake time: 9 Days
Max stake time: 30 Days
Block spacing: 90 Sec

Enema

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:48:10 PM

~snip~

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
The real secret is a dev that does not quit unlike others.  Wink
Always good to spread your investments.

Enema

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:57:23 PM

i also like this coin and considering investing more in it. BUT..... if i buy it at 100 satoshi per a coin and it`s value will go down lets say to 50 satoshis (and in the past the value did went down to 50 satoshi), then all staking coin are practically lost. it happened to me with other coins. so 5 years is too long and too risky.
You have this risk with every coin especially new coins, pump and dump, dev gone.
Older coins who have proven themselves are much more stable, mostly you will see the usual up and downs.
Usually it's not a bad idea to stake and trade, so buy some now, stake, when price is low buy some more.
Sell your rewards when the price is right.

Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1615

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 06:59:16 PM

I put the Truckcoin the list to add it in the Exchange TradeSatoshi! Wink Cheesy https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1615

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:35:42 AM

I put the Truckcoin the list to add it in the Exchange TradeSatoshi! Wink Cheesy https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote

Who can help with donations to the vote, my Truckcoin address is: pUAEVGFsk8Q26BDQvTLCEqTPQhEiKfvcpw

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 06:28:32 AM

Nice to see this coin and community doing well.

metaperl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

Why is it called TruckCoin?
RoskoBITS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:15:53 PM

Why is it called TruckCoin?

Maybe because the 200% pos is trucking away...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: