April 24, 2024, 02:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:05:45 PM

Hello guys. What happened to the noise 23 ?? Do not enter the forum anymore? Undecided
Noise23- I have corresponded with him a few times over the last couple months. He is very watchful of Truck, is ready to jump in if needed to keep the Truck machine well greased. The fact is Truck is a very well coded coin, a very stable coin. Noise23 like many good devs have been taking time off for their personal life and also needed r and r from the whip saw roller coaster world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tevasu

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:11:21 PM

Had an eye on this coin for white some time. Its going very well. Good trade volume and buy and sell price not too far apart. Strong currency with nice pos. Also the price right now is lookong pretty good I think its time to buy.

How is the staking with this coin does it work well ?
For others it stakes very well. For me and some others who don't know the algorithm of how to make it stake properly, it's a pain
to get the 200 trk.
Not sure how to get exactly 200 trk everytime it says one should get 200trk.
Though it says for me personally that I should avg 200 truck about every 4 minutes, I get something at or near 200trk/30 minutes more or less. Hopefully I have 200% at the end of the year.
  Would be cool if someone could post the algorithm of how to get exactly 200 trk every time it says one should get 200 trk. Anybody?

I don't know the algorithm but to maximize my staking via coin control I have had success with making blocks of 3400 to 3600 which delivers consistent maxed 200 truck rewards.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:40:40 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 11:30:00 PM by rocoro

I have had success with making blocks of 3400 to 3600 which delivers consistent maxed 200 truck rewards.

Yes, you have to play with the block sizes in order to maximize your staking.  

Also, obviously the more you have (in terms of total amount of Trucks), the more blocks (loads) you will have staking (deliveries).  Wink

catInsIn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Trucking is not for amateurs
How is it not for amateurs? You have any hints or advice on POS'ing truck coin?
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:33:00 AM

As we were just posting about - split your stacks of coins, blocks , into correct sizeable amounts and you will get more consistent staking.
pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:52:41 AM

As we were just posting about - split your stacks of coins, blocks , into correct sizeable amounts and you will get more consistent staking.

It's not rocket science..........
pescadorloco69

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:58:19 AM

WHAT'S The IDEAL BLOCK SIZE  For Getting Best Stake?
2000 TRK
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

on 9 dec trk coin is going to be delisted from bitterex......................
tevasu

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:49:43 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 07:06:22 PM by tevasu

Bittrex without notice changed their minimum limit volume requirements to .5 btc a day. It had been recently changed from .2 to .3btc limit. I wrote to Bittrex the last time Truck got this notice regarding the value of Truckcoin. I explained that the actual success of the coin, which is that it works without glitches to produce between 178% to 200% interest a year, which stimulates our hoarding instincts,  results in low trading volumes. I encouraged the Bittrex team to have patience with this type of high interest pos coin until the public/investors/bagholders understand more about the type of coin that Truck is and how to balance the need to trade/liquidate some coins while building a powerful principal. I think that because of some promoting/networking I did plus the increased activity the notice created, the Truck volume jumped right away and to my knowledge has been meeting the .3 btc daily requirement ever since. I was surprised to see that notice again and now have discovered that just 2 days ago they changed the minimum daily trading volume to .5btc! So really that seems like zero notice and zero time to respond before a delist notice pops up.
This problem can be easily solved in the short term if a hundred or so of the Truck community would commit to a 5 dollar a day purchase of Truck or selling off 5 dollars of principal or some combination of buying and selling of an equal amount. If 500 Truck owners worked together then it would take less than a dollar a day to meet the Bittrex requirements.
Another option is to start trading at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz where there is no volume requirements, let Truckcoin volumes continue to grow and grow and then Bittrex and other big exchanges will WANT to have Truck on their exchanges.
It is my hope though that the Bittrex team will see that Truck has huge potential and will work with the Truck community to help make Truck a very successful and profitable coin. I have emailed Bill at Bittrex again encouraging him and the Bittrex team to continue trading Truckcoin rather or not Truck meets their minimum requirement every day, as a quick look at the Truck trading volume charts will confirm a steady volume growth of Truck with indications of a long term upward trend with a powerful break out potential.
 HAVE NO FEAR. Truckcoin can't be stopped.  Remember that with or without Bittrex or any exchange Truck STILL EXIST, still functions, still produces staking interest every day, in YOUR wallet, on YOUR computer, exchange or no exchange!!!. There will always be an exchange sooner or later to trade on. And remember also exchanges come and go too so don't be attached to ANY exchange. The important things are this: Only bad code and dishonest devs can stop a coin and Truck has both a well coded coin and a very honest dev and great staking returns!!! So Keep on Truckin and when the prices are low Keep On Buying (and trading a little too).
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

I saw the listing in Tradesatoshi paid votes section.

Seems like an interesting coin.

Smiley

Maybe if a bunch of truckers kicked in a little coin to vote it could get listed faster.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:46:38 PM

trk coin should also be listed on other exchanges like c-cex, novaexchange and yobit.
Moedas

Activity: 670
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:27:54 PM

I saw the listing in Tradesatoshi paid votes section.

Seems like an interesting coin.

Smiley

Maybe if a bunch of truckers kicked in a little coin to vote it could get listed faster.

If the Truck Coin community helps with the donation of some coins I will be able to make a giveaway in exchange for votes and I can add it in a week at Tradesatoshi.
Someone help ??
Moedas

Activity: 670
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:57:59 AM

I'm paying 5 truckcoins per vote on exchange TradeSatoshi http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11561.0

Who can contribute with donation of truck coins  Wink

My Address Truckcoin: pUd3xW5QTjWupBN6JzdBfMGEVoaqtuqtUr

Thanks
catInsIn

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:07:39 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 07:22:47 AM by catInsIn

Bittrex without notice changed their minimum limit volume requirements to .5 btc a day. It had been recently changed from .2 to .3btc limit. I wrote to Bittrex the last time Truck got this notice regarding the value of Truckcoin. I explained that the actual success of the coin, which is that it works without glitches to produce between 178% to 200% interest a year, which stimulates our hoarding instincts,  results in low trading volumes. I encouraged the Bittrex team to have patience with this type of high interest pos coin until the public/investors/bagholders understand more about the type of coin that Truck is and how to balance the need to trade/liquidate some coins while building a powerful principal. I think that because of some promoting/networking I did plus the increased activity the notice created, the Truck volume jumped right away and to my knowledge has been meeting the .3 btc daily requirement ever since. I was surprised to see that notice again and now have discovered that just 2 days ago they changed the minimum daily trading volume to .5btc! So really that seems like zero notice and zero time to respond before a delist notice pops up.
This problem can be easily solved in the short term if a hundred or so of the Truck community would commit to a 5 dollar a day purchase of Truck or selling off 5 dollars of principal or some combination of buying and selling of an equal amount. If 500 Truck owners worked together then it would take less than a dollar a day to meet the Bittrex requirements.
Another option is to start trading at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz where there is no volume requirements, let Truckcoin volumes continue to grow and grow and then Bittrex and other big exchanges will WANT to have Truck on their exchanges.
It is my hope though that the Bittrex team will see that Truck has huge potential and will work with the Truck community to help make Truck a very successful and profitable coin. I have emailed Bill at Bittrex again encouraging him and the Bittrex team to continue trading Truckcoin rather or not Truck meets their minimum requirement every day, as a quick look at the Truck trading volume charts will confirm a steady volume growth of Truck with indications of a long term upward trend with a powerful break out potential.
 HAVE NO FEAR. Truckcoin can't be stopped.  Remember that with or without Bittrex or any exchange Truck STILL EXIST, still functions, still produces staking interest every day, in YOUR wallet, on YOUR computer, exchange or no exchange!!!. There will always be an exchange sooner or later to trade on. And remember also exchanges come and go too so don't be attached to ANY exchange. The important things are this: Only bad code and dishonest devs can stop a coin and Truck has both a well coded coin and a very honest dev and great staking returns!!! So Keep on Truckin and when the prices are low Keep On Buying (and trading a little too).
This is great tevasu! Thank you for this information! You are one of those here that really wants to see this community develop and blossom. Apparently some of us want to make money from Truck coin by providing genuine answers to this community and building genuine participation. Thank you tevasu...I'm gonna follow your lead.
tevasu

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:51:22 AM

This is great tevasu! Thank you for this information! You are one of those here that really wants to see this community develop and blossom. Apparently some of us want to make money from Truck coin by providing genuine answers to this community and building genuine participation. Thank you tevasu...I'm gonna follow your lead.
Your Welcome CatInsIn and thank you for reading and your nice reply.
peace_river

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:54:47 AM

My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:38:46 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 06:11:42 PM by rocoro

My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?

Just a guess to help out..  
First question to ask is did you download it from the official link or github link?  
Secondly,  it might be one of the peer IP's.  Did you try getpeerinfo in the console?  See if that IP is listed there.
For some reason maybe malwarebytes doesn't like it..  I haven't had any problems, but I don't run the gui wallet.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:17:05 PM

Thanks god nobody will try to further safe it from delisting. Someone might attempt to do 3.5 BTC volume every week, on the other hand not all are aware that trex lifted the bar. Trex should have changed the requirement to 5 btc/day. They run 160 coin daemons without profiting off volume, so before christmas they must prune that underwater cemetery from dead remnants.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

My Truckcoin wallet has been getting a malicious website blocked  message from Malwarebytes. The websites address that is being blocked is 121.54.32.173. Is anybody else getting this and should I be worried about it?

That IP is someones node but its hard to say why mbam doesnt like it. Very often it gives false positives on miners and wallets. I have my whole download folder labeled as the hell of riskware. Close the wallet and scan it or its folder separately. What message does mbam give? If the message contains a 'PUP' or 'Optional' in it, its tagged so because wallet has additional inbuilt stuff. If the wallet itself is clean u should not worry about that particular IP.
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:33:12 PM

Why does it need to have 200% per year interest.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: