April 23, 2024, 11:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:18:34 PM

@Noise. Any plans for the rest of this and next year for TRK?
Currently I'm busy with other stuff but planning some kind of PR campaign for TRK soon enough.

Also I think it would be good to expand the inflation control further by lowering max stake amount cap.
Let's say change max stake amount from 200 coins to 100 coins for the next year and then set it to 50 coins forever or something like that.
Not sure yet though. What do you guys think?

200% interest will create 200% inflation unless your market/demand is 200% or better.
So long term I think we should seriously consider lowering interest.
Is there a way to adjust interest as a result of market price and /or coin supply ?

Stake reward is capped, currently max possible stake reward limited to 200 coins per block so the actual inflation for the last year was something around 130%.
I believe the best and most effective way to avoid hyperinflation and keep coin value is to keep 200% stake rate but limit max reward cap gradually in a few steps down to 50 coins per block or so.

Inflation, imho, classic inflation is years off as long as the ratio of coins being kept in one's balance for coin staking purposes remains the same, circa 90%, the last time i calculated it.  Its like a voluntary lock up or burn, where the staking interest is preserved, taken off the market,  not thrown back on the market, instantly, as in pow mining. I think that btc fud is the main cause of price drop, not just for Truck, but almost every alt coin and that as btc scaling settles in Truck prices will keep rising as those mbtc's being generated daily by the TruckCoin virtual generator starts to become significant coinage! I vote for doing nothing this year, just watch and if I am right Truck value will keep increasing with a healthy/healthier btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Hyperstake (and others...) has a different way of calculating hash, calculate once and use many times, old qt code just keeps re-hashing the same thing.
Cpu load on my box is about 50% for Truck while Hyp runs mostly idle, and then my Hyp wallet has a lot more stacks then Truck wallet.

I will look into it.
That's great, thanks !

I've successfully ported Presstabs HYP staking code to TRK, test wallet works perfectly with much less CPU load.
But there is a problem, new code allows very easy exploit of timeshift vulnerability so before releasing the new code we have to hardfork to fix that.
Will prepare the mandatory wallet update and post it in a few days.
UpUrs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:14:54 PM

Hyperstake (and others...) has a different way of calculating hash, calculate once and use many times, old qt code just keeps re-hashing the same thing.
Cpu load on my box is about 50% for Truck while Hyp runs mostly idle, and then my Hyp wallet has a lot more stacks then Truck wallet.

I will look into it.
That's great, thanks !

I've successfully ported Presstabs HYP staking code to TRK, test wallet works perfectly with much less CPU load.
But there is a problem, new code allows very easy exploit of timeshift vulnerability so before releasing the new code we have to hardfork to fix that.
Impressive noise !
Can't wait to install this wallet.
Don't forget to block old clients.  Wink
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

@Noise. Any plans for the rest of this and next year for TRK?
Currently I'm busy with other stuff but planning some kind of PR campaign for TRK soon enough.

Also I think it would be good to expand the inflation control further by lowering max stake amount cap.
Let's say change max stake amount from 200 coins to 100 coins for the next year and then set it to 50 coins forever or something like that.
Not sure yet though. What do you guys think?

200% interest will create 200% inflation unless your market/demand is 200% or better.
So long term I think we should seriously consider lowering interest.
Is there a way to adjust interest as a result of market price and /or coin supply ?

Stake reward is capped, currently max possible stake reward limited to 200 coins per block so the actual inflation for the last year was something around 130%.
I believe the best and most effective way to avoid hyperinflation and keep coin value is to keep 200% stake rate but limit max reward cap gradually in a few steps down to 50 coins per block or so.

Inflation, imho, classic inflation is years off as long as the ratio of coins being kept in one's balance for coin staking purposes remains the same, circa 90%, the last time i calculated it.  Its like a voluntary lock up or burn, where the staking interest is preserved, taken off the market,  not thrown back on the market, instantly, as in pow mining. I think that btc fud is the main cause of price drop, not just for Truck, but almost every alt coin and that as btc scaling settles in Truck prices will keep rising as those mbtc's being generated daily by the TruckCoin virtual generator starts to become significant coinage! I vote for doing nothing this year, just watch and if I am right Truck value will keep increasing with a healthy/healthier btc.

Keeping things the same gets my vote too.  If too few coins are created I think we might have issues as well because of the nature of proof of stake coins to be hoarded.  I think this year will be good - waiting and watching sounds like a plan.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

I will look into it.
That's great, thanks !

Impressive noise !
Can't wait to install this wallet.
Don't forget to block old clients.  Wink

Very nice!  Thanks for your work. Smiley
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:17:47 AM

I will look into it.
That's great, thanks !

Great! Thanks and keep up the good work!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:15:43 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 02:52:10 PM by bitmaster1x

I will look into it.
That's great, thanks !

That's great news. After this we, need to focus marketing and real usage. Smiley

BTW: Could you change the port numbers for this release? People that are already running the Hyperstake wallet at the same time is likely to have port conflict issues. ... and if you could include multisend that'd be fantastic! Smiley

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

I'm staking HYP and TRK on the same machine too, the wallet works great btw I'm just curious what are these 140-150trk stake rewards ? I thought it's a fixed 200 TRK like on hyp 1k. How is it calculated ?

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

I'm staking HYP and TRK on the same machine too, the wallet works great btw I'm just curious what are these 140-150trk stake rewards ? I thought it's a fixed 200 TRK like on hyp 1k. How is it calculated ?
200 is the cap.

nekohachicoin

Activity: 112

I say Hello :)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

This project has been started several years ago, but has it succeeded?
I want to know How much is PoS reward?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

Stake reward is 200%/year limited to 200 coins per block max, 140-150trk stake rewards are normal 200% rewards.
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

Stake reward is 200%/year limited to 200 coins per block max, 140-150trk stake rewards are normal 200% rewards.

Just to clarify, its 200% year MAX... it doesn't mean its the actualized rate.  Presently its lower.

tevasu

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:53:09 PM

Just to clarify, its 200% year MAX... it doesn't mean its the actualized rate.  Presently its lower.

After playing around with many block sizes I have been getting 200 trk reward per block almost 100% of the time with coin controlled block sizes ranging between 3400-3600.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

That's great news. After this we, need to focus marketing and real usage. Smiley

BTW: Could you change the port numbers for this release? People that are already running the Hyperstake wallet at the same time is likely to have port conflict issues. ... and if you could include multisend that'd be fantastic! Smiley

I think changing port numbers is not a good idea.
Don't remember the details but Presstab did change ports with early HYP release and it caused some troubles with coin network/connectivity so he was forced to change ports back to the original ones.
So it's better to keep port numbers untouched, just set different ports in .conf file if running both coins on the same machine.
UpUrs

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:39:50 AM

I think changing port numbers is not a good idea.
Don't remember the details but Presstab did change ports with early HYP release and it caused some troubles with coin network/connectivity so he was forced to change ports back to the original ones.
So it's better to keep port numbers untouched, just set different ports in .conf file if running both coins on the same machine.
That's a known bug in classic qtcode :
Change default port number and wallet only allows outgoing connections, same as listen=0.
Orbitcoin 1.6.0.0. seem the have fixed that bug maybe you can port the connection manager to Truck ?
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1615

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Very nice to see the active community of Truckcoin. I hope it stays that way for a long time. Congratulations to the developer who has maintained the coin since 1914.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

1914....really?

Anyways, this is one of the coin that I feel happy holding. yes the community is quite active and I guess with time this will get better and better. If there are any folks who are looking for some good POS coin, I would say this is the one you should go for. This is stable and profitable.

Take care....
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:18:57 AM

Very nice to see the active community of Truckcoin. I hope it stays that way for a long time. Congratulations to the developer who has maintained the coin since 1914.

Must be an immortal. LoL  Grin

grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

If I have TRK coins staking then send additional coins to the wallet, will the staking coins age reset?  Assuming I do not stack.

thanks
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg21126767#msg21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

----
Versions is welcome to swing by too!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: