April 23, 2024, 01:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

thanx for the update !
i was blocked for about 3 weeks....
Now its working properly Smiley

Good job noise23

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:11:20 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:00:26 PM by vegasguy

As to Vegas you posted how much you appreciated noise23 at TEK. Then you come over here and trash him.

A:Yes, Ill say it again, noise23 is a very talented developer. Thats what I said on tekcoin ann. I dont take that back. I hate fudders, and wanted to deal with noise23 head on with the issues. If Ive got an issue, I deal with you direct, and dont talk behind people back. My goal was to get direct answers, and posting fud on another thread will not accomplish that. It was about getting issues resolved, I dont get off on fudding or giving people a hard time, but I DID ask nicely regarding the specifics of the upcoming wallet, and the answers I got were very general and grey. Nobody seemed to know the facts about the upcoming changes, yet few people spoke up. When Noise finally answered directly with specifics , everyone calmed down, and things got quiet.

If you are such a computer genius, why don't you start your own coin?

A:Dont need to. I have more money than I can possibly spend. I enjoy trading and mining. I do it because I enjoy it. It seems that being a dev is a very stressful position. I gave up stress a few years ago.

Was your rant to drive down the price?

I own 278,000 truck .Why in gods earth would I shoot myself in the foot?!!? Here is my wallet id so you can check: pT4pxw97mv8reoi7Un383Vz8QYfGfqVVts

HYP has 750% why not buy that instead?

A: I already have 350k hyp. Is that not enough?  Cheesy Wallet id: pD2vFnN27ymZBkDkQRLeXrwMtBiHWhQynq (To verify)

TEK was 40% a month, now it is less, probably 25% now. I did not see you ranting over there.

A: Heres a post from me on tek a few days ago: (I spread the love):

Re: [TEK] TEKcoin 500% PoS/PoW hybrid SuperStake
November 24, 2014, 03:23:14 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #3085
I dont know why I keep trying to mine this coin. I need my head checked!  And everyone wonders why the price is plunging.
(This was when I tried to mine, and more than half were orphans)

Maybe you should take your money over to the one arm bandits and see how you do there!

A: I make more sitting at home retired at 42, doing whatever the hell I please.

Maybe you should try mining coins and make money that way.

A: ya, I do very well on my 60 GPU farm, and 250 mhs of scrypt, and 2ths antminer S4. Want proof. Just ask.

Coins go up and down, just like stocks and commodities.

Yep: Yes they do, and I know when to buy and sell and profit when they do. I have NEVER complained about the price of truck, and glad its still affordable for all. Thanks for the info though. LOL

Im fine with that. My gripe was: I was looking for clear and precise answers, thats all.

Oh and if you do decide to dump your 250k, I am waiting for you.

I have a few low ball bids in to take advantage of people like you! I buy as much as I can when people get frustrated and dump their coins, like you! Did not mind noise23
saving your TEK coins did you?

I wont be dumping truck anytime in the near future. The wallet is flawless, I just wanted clear answers from Noise 23, and finally I had to get hard and direct, but I had already asked him nicely a few times.

@Noise23. You wont need to create a new moderated thread, Im cool now that I have the info regarding changes on the wallet. When coin holders ask you questions, just answer them with specifics, and I promise peace in the thread. I promise. Thats all this was ever about, answering questions regarding the upcoming changes, its as simple as that. Ill probably delete my old posts as I am a truckcoin supporter, and dont want to hurt myself and others. Im actually a very nice guy, until people want to piss me off. If you dont believe that read my prior posts, and youll see Im very kind and helpful until people want to try me.

Hey Dennis: you say you support truck, how much do you hold? I support truck to the tune of a quarter of a million coins, how strong is YOUR support? Please post wallet id as proof. I think actions speak louder than words.

Have a great day.

Vegas

UPDATE: I deleted all my recent posts to clean up this thread, and I encourage others to do this same. I dont want to hurt myself and others.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:34:54 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:02:43 PM by vegasguy

vegas and Trololoh, you're both usually better than this.

I worked with Noise23 just before the latest TRK release as a guinea pig, he taught me some things about coding that I didn't know, and was a stand up guy. I think English is not his first language, so things may not come out as they should. Also, why shouldn't it be fun?

NVCS is a variable algorithm. It is the basis of ALL Pos coins except (to my knowledge) HYP, PPC (which NVC itself is descended from), and NXT, which is totally new code, not the satoshi client modified. This is not news. Just when it's going to happen might be.

Hey Biomech, good to see you. You know how POS is. Youve got to structure your wallet to stake for maximum reward. I lost my patience , as noise23 was the only one that knew the exact block size for maximum reward, and had been asked 3 different times what the max block size should be without hitting max reward and gave very vague answers. Initially I asked him 'is it 2000", noise23 replied "ya something like that", then when I did my math and asked again in a much more direct stance, he finally told everyone its really 4000. Nuff said on that. It almost seemed like a game. I do enjoy crypto, and it can be a lot of fun, but its work too. The changes were coming, and I was structuring my wallet and had no idea what size to block my coins. I ran out of patience and lost my head, and others were asking and got the same result. I saw no one speak up, as a born leader ,I finally had to, and got the answers everyone needed. I dont like drama, or fudding or causing problems, but I DO need the correct, and accurate information to structure my wallet for max performance. I even wrote a stellar article on truckcoin on my blog to get the word out about how awesome truckcoin is. Hundreds of vistors a day will see this. I called it "the 2nd best coin in crypto" (next to HYP). I STILL feel the same way today.http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/category/highest-percent-proof-of-stake-coins/page/4/ Ill always ask niceley, once, even twice. Everytime!

The best to you Bio

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:18:40 AM

Having an issue with the latest build for Mac OS X. when I launch the wallet it states that the wallet could not bind to 127.0.0.1 and that the wallet might already be running, but it isn't.

Suggestions??

Thanks
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:36:37 AM

Having an issue with the latest build for Mac OS X. when I launch the wallet it states that the wallet could not bind to 127.0.0.1 and that the wallet might already be running, but it isn't.

Suggestions??

Thanks

I don't know the command for OSX, but I can tell you more or less what happened. The daemon or QT didn't shut down properly. Somewhere in your memory, it's still running. The simple solution in Linux is  sudo killall truckcoind if you're running the daemon. or, if you can reboot without problems, just do that and restart the client. I don't know the kill command(s) for OSX, but since it's also a POSIX derivative, it ought to be similar. FWIW, I've had this happen with numerous coins at different times. It seems to just be something that happens from time to time.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:42:37 AM

I worked with Noise23 just before the latest TRK release as a guinea pig, he taught me some things about coding that I didn't know, and was a stand up guy. I think English is not his first language, so things may not come out as they should. Also, why shouldn't it be fun?

NVCS is a variable algorithm. It is the basis of ALL Pos coins except (to my knowledge) HYP, PPC (which NVC itself is descended from), and NXT, which is totally new code, not the satoshi client modified. This is not news. Just when it's going to happen might be.

Hey Biomech, good to see you. You know how POS is. Youve got to structure your wallet to stake for maximum reward. I lost my patience , as noise23 was the only one that knew the exact block size for maximum reward, and had been asked 3 different times what the max block size should be without hitting max reward and gave very vague answers. Initially I asked him 'is it 2000", noise23 replied "ya something like that", then when I did my math and asked again in a much more direct stance, he finally told everyone its really 4000. Nuff said on that. It almost seemed like a game. I do enjoy crypto, and it can be a lot of fun, but its work too. The changes were coming, and I was structuring my wallet and had no idea what size to block my coins. I ran out of patience and lost my head, and others were asking and got the same result. I saw no one speak up, as a born leader ,I finally had to, and got the answers everyone needed. I dont like drama, or fudding or causing problems, but I DO need the correct, and accurate information to structure my wallet for max performance. I even wrote a stellar article on truckcoin on my blog to get the word out about how awesome truckcoin is. Hundreds of vistors a day will see this. I called it "the 2nd best coin in crypto" (next to HYP). I STILL feel the same way today.http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/category/highest-percent-proof-of-stake-coins/page/4/ Ill always ask niceley, once, even twice. Everytime!

The best to you Bio

Vegas

Noted.

I'm hardly an angel. I've lost it more than once in a public forum, and was often right. Just as often got my head bit off for being a jerk, too. Cheesy At any rate, it was just a bit surprising from you. You seem a level headed player, and in this game that's a rarity.

I've talked with Noise quite a bit recently, and while he is indeed talented, he's also still learning. I suspect (and he can correct me where I'm wrong) that he may not know the answers when you ask them. I am, due to him, Presstab, Thundertoe, and a couple of others, slowly learning bits and pieces of the code myself. While most coins are based on bitcoin code, they can vary significantly due to one or two lines of code. Documenting changes in the code is just not done, even though it ought to be, and the developer stepping into another's shoes, even if they're damn good, are going to be stumbling in the dark for some time just figuring out what the other guy did, and probably even more time attempting to figure out what the hell he was thinking.

Of course, there's a lunatic running about this forum that thinks I'm shakezulu (or at least last week that was the charge) and I know immense amounts about the code Tongue I really wish it were true. I'd not be so damn confused looking at coin code.

Anyway, I'm very tired and I suspect it's showing in my rambling. Have a good one.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:12:57 AM

Suggestions??

Thanks
Do you run HYP on the same machine? TRK and HYP use the same port 18775 by default, you have to change the port to run them simultaneously.
Just add port=18777 ( or any other number) to Truckcoin.conf or run truckcoin-qt with -port=18777 option.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:14:42 PM

The best to you Bio

Vegas

Noted.

I'm hardly an angel. I've lost it more than once in a public forum, and was often right. Just as often got my head bit off for being a jerk, too. Cheesy At any rate, it was just a bit surprising from you. You seem a level headed player, and in this game that's a rarity.

I've talked with Noise quite a bit recently, and while he is indeed talented, he's also still learning. I suspect (and he can correct me where I'm wrong) that he may not know the answers when you ask them. I am, due to him, Presstab, Thundertoe, and a couple of others, slowly learning bits and pieces of the code myself. While most coins are based on bitcoin code, they can vary significantly due to one or two lines of code. Documenting changes in the code is just not done, even though it ought to be, and the developer stepping into another's shoes, even if they're damn good, are going to be stumbling in the dark for some time just figuring out what the other guy did, and probably even more time attempting to figure out what the hell he was thinking.

Of course, there's a lunatic running about this forum that thinks I'm shakezulu (or at least last week that was the charge) and I know immense amounts about the code Tongue I really wish it were true. I'd not be so damn confused looking at coin code.

Anyway, I'm very tired and I suspect it's showing in my rambling. Have a good one.

Ya, your so active on the Tek thread, everyone thinks your the dev!! I always laugh, when I see that . Smiley

Ill say it again, Noise is VERY talented. Wallet is flawless. Thank you for that Noise. I DO give credit were its due.

The Best to you.

Vegas

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:29:18 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 06:40:42 AM by s3v3nh4cks

@noise23 You are absolutely correct, that has to be what it is, I was wondering if that could be an issue. could you please post what a .conf file should look like? I am assuming it should be named Truckcoin.conf??

Thanks

EDIT: nvm, I ready through your older posts and found it. Thanks!!
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:55:54 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:46:09 AM by dennislevy

Vegas,

I support TRK, I have 437k currently #7 on the rich list, I am not retired, but would not mind being!
If you really need my TRK addy it is on the TRK rich list. I am 59 and drive a school bus, so I am not
very rich by any means. As for HYP I am currently at 437k also #19 right under billotronic.
And if you need to know I am #13 on the TEK list with 47k. Since you are so rich, why not donate
the rest of the BTC needed to help get the multi-mining pool set up at TEK? .4 BTC should not be much
to you. Besides, it would help out the less fortunate TEK holders to get the mining pool set up.
I donated .12 BTC and I do not even know how to mine. That is mostly why I got into the POS coins.
Besides my laptop, probably could not handle it. Hard drive about maxed out. Most of the TEK people
know Thundertoe is the dev. Since you have more money than you can spend, how about loaning me
30k? I owe 4 years of back property taxes and I am about to lose my house. 2008 downturn hit me
pretty hard. Wife lost her job, I had to change my job, since I was paid commissions and there was
very little work. I was only making about $100 a week. Hardly enough to buy food, let alone pay bills.
I really cannot work more hours, as my wages are garnished. I am looking to make more money, just
has to be under the radar! Otherwise the courts get it! Just did not appreciate you trashing noise23 like
you did, for whatever reason you had. Especially, since he has done so much here for TRK and TEK
and was not even asked to help out with TEK. Just jumped in and helped out! That says a lot to me!
Crypto coin communities, if they are to survive, really need to be positive and work together!
Sniping and trashing are really counterproductive! Then everyone loses! Outsiders see that kinda
crap, are not going to be interested in getting involved. I know I would not want to get involved.
As Rodney King said can't we all just get along!

Peace!

dennislevy

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:43:17 AM

As for staking on POS wallets, pretty hard to have a fixed amount set for maximum staking.
As there are variables involved. Like how many wallets are open and staking at the same time.
How of those said coins are staking. I have had low staking diffs and higher staking diffs, even in
the same day. Well I am going to wait to open my wallet when the pos diff is low. My experience
usually is, it take up to an hour before my wallet starts staking. By then the pos diff could have changed.
I usually just spread out my deposits and try not to go over the maximum amounts, so as not go over the
maximum thresh hold. It is somewhat trial and error. I imagine right after the hard fork, the pos diff is
going to be low. Due to not many of the wallets will be upgraded. That happened the last time the
wallet was upgraded. Then as more people upgraded, then the pos diff went up. Then you are able to
combine coins into larger blocks, without going over the maximum thresh hold. It is better to be a little
under  Wink than over and lose staking coins.  Angry I have found that larger blocks stake faster, than smaller
blocks. But no block will stake be for its set minimum time frame. I have some smaller blocks that have not
staked for more than 30 days. But when they finally do stake, I have not lost any interest, except compounding
time. So know one really knows the exact block size for sure. I currently have set my parameters to about
2000- 2500 block size, will have to wait to see if I went over or not. Then I can make adjustments on new block
sizes. I have been using coin control for about 6 weeks now. The wallets make it sound like you need a PHD to use
it. I finally tried it as my coin blocks were getting so small and taking forever to stake. Actually it was much simpler
than what I expected. Especially when noise23 told me I could just sent them to myself. Made it a lot easier, than
sending them off to an exchange and back to myself. Yes I am still a little green or a newbie Cheesy But I am learning
as I go along.

Peace

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Vegas,

I support TRK, I have 437k currently #7 on the rich list, I am not retired, but would not mind being!
If you really need my TRK addy it is on the TRK rich list. I am 59 and drive a school bus, so I am not
very rich by any means. As for HYP I am currently at 437k also #19 right under billotronic.
And if you need to know I am #13 on the TEK list with 47k. Since you are so rich, why not donate
the rest of the BTC needed to help get the multi-mining pool set up at TEK? .4 BTC should not be much
to you. Besides, it would help out the less fortunate TEK holders to get the mining pool set up.
I donated .12 BTC and I do not even know how to mine. That is mostly why I got into the POS coins.
Besides my laptop, probably could not handle it. Hard drive about maxed out. Most of the TEK people
know Thundertoe is the dev. Since you have more money than you can spend, how about loaning me
30k? I owe 4 years of back property taxes and I am about to lose my house. 2008 downturn hit me
pretty hard. Wife lost her job, I had to change my job, since I was paid commissions and there was
very little work. I was only making about $100 a week. Hardly enough to buy food, let alone pay bills.
I really cannot work more hours, as my wages are garnished. I am looking to make more money, just
has to be under the radar! Otherwise the courts get it! Just did not appreciate you trashing noise23 like
you did, for whatever reason you had. Especially, since he has done so much here for TRK and TEK
and was not even asked to help out with TEK. Just jumped in and helped out! That says a lot to me!
Crypto coin communities, if they are to survive, really need to be positive and work together!
Sniping and trashing are really counterproductive! Then everyone loses! Outsiders see that kinda
crap, are not going to be interested in getting involved. I know I would not want to get involved.
As Rodney King said can't we all just get along!

Peace!

Hi, Dennis. Ok so I just donated 0.11 BTC to the tek multipool fund. Like I said. I carry the least in BTC than any other coin as I carry all high pos coins, and never have idle BTC. Anyway, im sorry to hear of your misfortune. Im all about helping out the community. I made loads of money because im blessed with a skill that easily understands computers, and later I found I understand money after I opened up shop. Computers is the only thing I was ever able to do better than anyone else. I could fix computers in seconds that people were struggling with for weeks. What Im saying is : Why are YOU not using your skills? Clearly you are well versed in cryptocurrency. Ill let you in on a secret.: People pay $75/hr or more for a "bitcoin expert" (as they call it). To us it seems simple, but for people getting into "bitcoin mining", it seems so hard for them. Why not setup a meetup on meetup.com and generate customers to train on bitcoin? I did, it was enjoyable, and I educated people, and some will hire you. You can also setup a blog to generate customers, and just have them pay you in bitcoin. Explain your just starting out and are not setup for credit cards yet. Cash or bitcoin. I know you work many hours, but these are ideas that you can do in your spare time, and help you climb back out. "Money doesnt solve money problems". Ive never given money to those struggling, because if they are struggling, it means they wont manage the money I just gave them. But I will take the time and educate them on how to turn things around for themselves. What other skills do you have? Do you know wordpress? There is a BIG demand for that. Here is my site I created in wordpress about cryptocurrency and high POS coins www.bitcoinlasvegas.net. You dont have to travel anywhere to build a wordpress site for someone. There are LOADS of new sites where you post your skills, and people hire you at an hourly rate, and ITS FREE. See: http://www.peopleperhour.com/ and https://www.freelancer.com are just a couple. And dont think for a second Im a nice guy cause im trying to help you, Im just bored. j/k

Vegas

dennislevy

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

Vegas

Thanks for helping out the TEK multimining pool fund from me and the TEK community. Thanks for the info about the wordpress blog idea.
I have thought about setting up a cryptocurrency blog. I have a domain name or two already. I have not set up a wordpress site yet,
though I do not think it is very difficult to do. Plus I have some training videos on how to do it. There is a link to set up wordpress in ones
hosting account. I have built a few websites in the past. Signed up at your crypto currency blog, will see how it does. Ya, I do know more
about crypto since I got involved in POS back in March, than most newcomers. I spend most of my free time at the exchanges. Buying on
dips, then trying to resell some for profit. Or buying POS coins to make my wallets fat! I just buy BTC when I want to add to my coin collection.
Once in a while I do catch some nice run ups. Like back in the middle of October sold some HYP and TRK for a really nice profit! Like 10k for HYP
and 5k for TRK, then I was able to buy them back at a lower price. Crypto is my 401k, since the lawyers can't snag it on me. At least not yet
anyways. I watch other coin ANNs to see what they do to get more people involved, and if it is successful in the long run. I have at least 6
different exchange accounts. I bought in to TRK early on was able to get it at 43 satoshi. I have been snagging more around 300 satoshi.
I have not been as involved as I would like to be, having to deal with numerous other things that demand my attention. Like my new second
car, new to me anyways, 92 Ford Tempo. That needed mucho TLC, the body, engine and trans were in good shape. Finally it is safe to drive,
started back in the middle of August replacing the suspension, brakes and steering components. Spent $1500 on that, twice of what I paid for it.
If I had not done most of the work myself, it would have still been waiting to get done. Unfortunately I had totaled my other car back in April.
I did not have comp ins as it was only worth 1 grand or so. A $1000 deductible and no green really left to replace it. When life throws lemons
at you, you make lemonade! Time to go pickup dog doo, or it will sit there for another week.

Peace
Dennis

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:45:28 PM

Thanks for registering on my site. I made you an Author, so you can create articles or comment on existing ones. Looks like you subscribed which means everytime I post an article youll get an email that second. As you can see, I dont post bullshit, so you wont be spammed with useless crap. Everything I post is very high quality news that is always beneficial. btw if you host your domain with godaddy, if you call them, they will walk you through setting up wordpress over the phone for free.

See you on the site.

Vegas

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:56:09 AM

@Vegasguy, Whats your site?
kePd8CT5

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:56:00 PM

@Vegasguy, Whats your site?

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

i downloaded TRK wallet on a new system, and it is stuck on the sync, i restarted my machine and the wallet several time still no luck

any suggestions?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

i downloaded TRK wallet on a new system, and it is stuck on the sync, i restarted my machine and the wallet several time still no luck

any suggestions?
Pls try to re-sync with bootstrap http://downloads.truckcoin.net/bootstrap.zip with empty or locked wallet (make sure it's not staking while syncing).
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:22:45 AM

any suggestions?
Pls try to re-sync with bootstrap http://downloads.truckcoin.net/bootstrap.zip with empty or locked wallet (make sure it's not staking while syncing).

Do i move and unzip bootstrap to trk folder?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:33:51 AM

any suggestions?

Do i move and unzip bootstrap to trk folder?

Yes, delete old blockchain files and peers.dat , unzip bootstrap.dat to your trk data folder and start the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: