Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.TheBitcoinPonzi.com a nicely implemented, automated game where everyone wins  (Read 1671 times)
littlehelper1984 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:45:38 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 11:18:50 AM by littlehelper1984

I came across this game through reddit about 3 days ago and was amazed at how well it has been implemented. Very attractive and eye pleasing web design work. Payouts are automated. However it seems the creator doesn't have good marketing skills because it hasn't caught on. Each investor gets paid 110% as soon as enough coins are pooled to pay the first investors. The game is new so only invest small amounts because big amounts will discourage other players from playing. Hope this brings you guys fun and some quick returns. Make it rain milliBTCits!

www.TheBitcoinPonzi.com
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

www.TheBitcoinPonzi.com[/b]]www.TheBitcoinPonzi.com

I came across this game through reddit about 3 days ago and was amazed at how well it has been implemented. Very attractive and eye pleasing web design work. Payouts are automated. However it seems the creator doesn't have good marketing skills because it hasn't caught on. Each investor gets paid 110% as soon as enough coins are pooled to pay the first investors. The game is new so only invest small amounts because big amounts will discourage other players from playing. Hope this brings you guys fun and some quick returns. Make it rain milliBTCits!

Hello,
I saw the site and I am not sure how exactly it is working. When you invest certain amount of BTC the money goes where? From where this 110% comes?
BR
littlehelper1984 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:08:56 AM

Its one of those games where the money wheel must keep moving to keep everyone happy. It seems to be programmed not to horde coins, only to collect enough to payout the earlier investors, and as new investors stack up. the earlier investors get paid.

http://www.blockchain.info/address/1PonziWp56tyUGNcoDz5aV3M3xLrnU86ot

Here's the bitcoin address of it. I was looking at it to see if it was paying out the investors and sure enough, 110%
littlehelper1984 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Hello,
I saw the site and I am not sure how exactly it is working. When you invest certain amount of BTC the money goes where? From where this 110% comes?
BR

The earlier investors get paid from the newer investors and as long as the cycle continues, everyone is happy. On the websites transaction page, it shows a running tab of how much each recent investor needs before he gets paid and which investors have been successfully paid back.
http://www.thebitcoinponzi.com/transactions

This seems like a fun game when there's enough players, the creator should implement it with other alt currencies like litecoin or dogecoin.
littlehelper1984 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:26:54 AM

Its one of those games where the money wheel must keep moving to keep everyone happy. It seems to be programmed not to horde coins, only to collect enough to payout the earlier investors, and as new investors stack up. the earlier investors get paid.

http://www.blockchain.info/address/1PonziWp56tyUGNcoDz5aV3M3xLrnU86ot

Here's the bitcoin address of it. I was looking at it to see if it was paying out the investors and sure enough, 110%

Oh to clarify, 10% return. It's your original amount plus 10%.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:44:37 PM

One day new investors stops and everyone loses his money.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:12:33 PM

But the concept is as I am understanding it: You have your money by 110 % after depositing your BTC after the last person did it. So only one person can get scammed (between all the site users) If he is the only one who is investing. This is the way I am understanding this .
BR
Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Owner advertising his site pretending he's just someone who "found this nice site guys send money".

Pwahahaha.

bigbigdog

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

Like in every ponzi the only question is when is it going to happen and if we have time to profit before the loss.
littlehelper1984 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:05:39 AM

Like in every ponzi the only question is when is it going to happen and if we have time to profit before the loss.

The game is still new and it's not the traditional ponzi, it doesn't horde coins, only collects enough to pay out the first investors. Besides, I doubt the creator is going to ponzi everyone for 0.3 btc.
powerguy

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:15:08 PM

Hello,
BR

The earlier investors get paid from the newer investors and as long as the cycle continues, everyone is happy. On the websites transaction page, it shows a running tab of how much each recent investor needs before he gets paid and which investors have been successfully paid back.
http://www.thebitcoinponzi.com/transactions

This seems like a fun game when there's enough players, the creator should implement it with other alt currencies like litecoin or dogecoin.
if you accept dogecoin i will try it want to play with my doge
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:48:34 PM

Is there any reason a payment has not been made in 7 days?  Just curious?
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

Is there any reason a payment has not been made in 7 days?  Just curious?

The reason is another no pay ponzi  Grin
TheBitcoinPonzi

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:56:32 AM

Hey folks! Sorry for the late reply, I should have seen the questions in this thread a lot earlier.

The reason the game has been standing still for a while is because there were 3 random "big" investments one after the other 19 days ago (0.3 BTC, 0.1 BTC and 0.1BTC). After that, the transactions have been a lot smaller, which is why they have been taken some time to get paid out.

The 0.3 transaction has finally received his 0.33 BTC payout though, so it should be a little smoother from here once the two 0.1 BTCs are cleared as well!

We will soon implement a feature so that if someone send a high amount to early on in the game, we send back the money instead of having it delay future transactions.

Enjoy the game!
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:31:52 PM

dude ponzi is not so famous anymore you should think another strategy to get some free money here we are all tired and sick about ponzi thang  Cheesy
you cannot get a victim anymore here unless you make some alt and act like a retard talking to yourself about how amazing your ponzi is
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Ponzi creators are just getting more unoriginal and much more lazier.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: