Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102241 times)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:43:42 PM

@doglus can u please tell me how it was done in JD ?

Sure.

We used

Code:
    crypto.randomBytes(48, function(ex, buf) {

and

Code:
    buf.toString('base64').replace(/[+]/g, '.').replace(/\//g, '_')

Do u think the use of mt_rand() or openssl_random_pseudo_bytes() may pose some problem ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 10:09:01 PM

Did you change the number of confirmations needed for withdrawal? It was 4 but my deposit was only confirmed with 6. If so, you need to change the FAQ.

EDIT: Also, it would help if on the withdrawal screen you can see the amount available to withdraw next to the total amount

no its 4 confirms. there is a confirmed'bug'though, that sometimes for some reason, our wallet lags in confirmation. we do have sonething in mind, hopefully we eill have it nailed down till next update.(in those cases, the wallet does see the 6 confirms)

As for your other proposal, i dont quite understand it. could you explain it to me with more details? screenshot?

As for the other suggestion, the 0.5 and 1%, it needs abit of more thought. there are some technical difficulties thst need to be addressed first. not a bad idea though! for the time being, we put it in the'ideas/under consideration' tab Smiley

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:59:07 PM

Did you change the number of confirmations needed for withdrawal? It was 4 but my deposit was only confirmed with 6. If so, you need to change the FAQ.

EDIT: Also, it would help if on the withdrawal screen you can see the amount available to withdraw next to the total amount

no its 4 confirms. there is a confirmed'bug'though, that sometimes for some reason, our wallet lags in confirmation. we do have sonething in mind, hopefully we eill have it nailed down till next update.(in those cases, the wallet does see the 6 confirms)

As for your other proposal, i dont quite understand it. could you explain it to me with more details? screenshot?

As for the other suggestion, the 0.5 and 1%, it needs abit of more thought. there are some technical difficulties thst need to be addressed first. not a bad idea though! for the time being, we put it in the'ideas/under consideration' tab Smiley

If you look at the withdraw pop-up you can see the Available balance in the lower left. The problem I had was that it showed my complete balance and only after I tried to withdraw an error was given that my confirmed balance was too low. Maybe this only happens when your wallet lags but i've seen on other sites something like this:

total balance: 1 BTC
available for withdrawal: 0.6 BTC

The remaining 0.4 btc is the unconfirmed deposit. Hope this clears it up.

DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 11:14:46 PM

oh i see what you mean now!! it could be implemented i guess - but will take lot of coding time. adding it in the to-dos, and it will be released in a future update Smiley

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:33:48 PM

coming up on 10 million bets congrats man.

remember us chatting 2 weeks ago about dicebitco.in and too see it get this big so quick

you've always been way cool to me and im glad of your success

I'll tweet out the 10mil milestone when it hits
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:01:58 AM

About randomizing the seed per roll : we will change it so that you will be able to randomize per every bet.

Awesome! Thank you!
Mythoughts

Activity: 63
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:15:59 AM

If you look at the withdraw pop-up you can see the Available balance in the lower left. The problem I had was that it showed my complete balance and only after I tried to withdraw an error was given that my confirmed balance was too low. Maybe this only happens when your wallet lags but i've seen on other sites something like this:

total balance: 1 BTC
available for withdrawal: 0.6 BTC

The remaining 0.4 btc is the unconfirmed deposit. Hope this clears it up.

Hope this doesnt mean you can withdraw winnings before the initial deposit is confirmed at least 4+ times? That could be exploitable.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:44 PM

Is there any place where I can find how much has been wagered per day? So I can calculate how much is being wagered in average per day, to have an idea of the expected return.

Buying "likes" for your Facebook site is quite suspicious. You have nearly 20 000 likes, but your publications have 0 likes. https://www.facebook.com/dicelitecoin I love the Just Dice idea, but I'm quite tired of scammers.
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:36:25 PM

Is there any place where I can find how much has been wagered per day? So I can calculate how much is being wagered in average per day, to have an idea of the expected return.

Buying "likes" for your Facebook site is quite suspicious. You have nearly 20 000 likes, but your publications have 0 likes. https://www.facebook.com/dicelitecoin I love the Just Dice idea, but I'm quite tired of scammers.

we are working on bringing you more stats, one of those will be the wagered per day Smiley as for facebook likes, it may sound funny BUT we didnt buy them. Our guess is that someone from competition back then did it, in an attempt to maybe blacklist us/get us accused for spamming/make us look bad. If we were to buy 20k likes for the litecoin version, shouldnt buy also for the bitcoin one?? Smiley

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:46:49 PM

I'm glad to see DiceBitcoin being one of the biggest dice site right now, so proud to see it grow, haha.

lmao
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:02:07 PM

Hope this doesnt mean you can withdraw winnings before the initial deposit is confirmed at least 4+ times? That could be exploitable.

It was my understanding that you can't withdraw anything until ALL your deposits have 4 confirmations. Otherwise as you say, I can withdraw my winnings, then double-spend my deposit.

I've been keeping stats on 3 sites on an ad hoc basis:

http://privatepaste.com/a7b0ecf9ff

You could plot volume over time for each of the 3 sites for comparison. It seems that PD3 and DB are close in volume (each has good and bad days), with PRC being way behind.

That does look kind of dodgy.

it may sound funny BUT we didnt buy them. Our guess is that someone from competition back then did it, in an attempt to maybe blacklist us/get us accused for spamming/make us look bad. If we were to buy 20k likes for the litecoin version, shouldnt buy also for the bitcoin one?? Smiley

Not if it didn't help with litecoin traffic I guess. Maybe you bought 20k likes for the LTC site, didn't see much increase in traffic, and decided that for the BTC site you would run a forum signature campaign instead? Obviously I have no idea how those 20k likes appeared apparently without any actual interest in the posts on the page and am just pointing out that your last sentence doesn't necessarily follow.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:06:41 PM

dooglus: which dice investment sites do you like the most presently if you don't mind answering? I obv won't hold you liable for anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:33:51 PM

dooglus: which dice investment sites do you like the most presently if you don't mind answering? I obv won't hold you liable for anything.

The only ones that allow investments are this and PRCDice lmfao.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

we are working on bringing you more stats, one of those will be the wagered per day Smiley as for facebook likes, it may sound funny BUT we didnt buy them. Our guess is that someone from competition back then did it, in an attempt to maybe blacklist us/get us accused for spamming/make us look bad. If we were to buy 20k likes for the litecoin version, shouldnt buy also for the bitcoin one?? Smiley

If that's true, you should just create a new Facebook site.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

If you robot roll and then you disconnect it will not work again when you reconnect without reloading the site. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

The only ones that allow investments are this and PRCDice lmfao.

not true.
go to cryptobettingindex's site if you want to be informed, lmfao

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

I'm not currently invested in any dice sites.

Most recently I invested in dicebitco.in, but they don't offer an "invest only" feature, and I found I was playing too much.

At JD it was relatively easy not to play, because it could look like I was cheating (having access to the server seeds). Without that constraint I found it harder to invest without constantly doing the old "divest, gamble, reinvest" dance.

If that wasn't an issue, I think dicebitco.in would be my dice site of choice.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:51:41 PM

If that's true, you should just create a new Facebook site.

and what that exactly would solve? if they want to pump it up with pointless likes, they can be my quest Smiley We are actively represented in the official ltc forum and 2 of the biggest pools, WeMineLTC plus coinotron. As someone else stated as well, we dont even really do posting on facebook! Still doesnt hurt to have it though.

@doog : invest only accounts will come soon to DB Smiley Its one of the promised feats Wink

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:32:39 AM

@doog : invest only accounts will come soon to DB Smiley Its one of the promised feats Wink

Nooooo I like the divest, bet, invest dance!  As an investor with strong willpower I discourage this feature XD

spyjai

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:14:46 AM

I would like to ask DiceBitcoin, which jurisdiction are the site subject to? I'm concerned because as an investor, what's preventing you to pull a JD and just suddenly stop operations, or even worse, being raided by the police for illegal activities and all bitcoins seized? Can you go into depth as to what procedures you have in place to ensure all coins are safe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: