Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120324 times)
TradersWay.JC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 02:31:49 AM

did you fund and try trading at tradingforex

not yet, but I will

I found out they use OKpay for processing and exchange rate is far off from all exchanges.

well, user TradersWay.JC said they sell and buy the coins on BTC-E. where did you get that information?

We at Trader's Way are not affiliated with "tradingforex" in any way. Also, I personally don't know how tradingforex sells its bitcoin. Trader's Way (not tradingforex) sells its BTC on BTC-e at the prevailing market price. I just want to clear up any possible confusion.

After we got the Bitcoin service implemented on our site, I personally sent my own BTC from my wallet and had it converted by our system. At the time, I received $4.66 for 0.01 BTC, which was spot on at the time (I checked the exchange rate frequently as my BTC was on its way to the Trader's Way wallet).

Anyway, just wanted to make sure everything was clear.

man, I'm so sorry. I confused the names....actualy you can see that my reply doesn't make any sense. guess it was the effect of the cachaça on sunday lol

Hahah, no worries! I completely understand  Wink

I assumed you had just confused two of the many brokers that you have included in your list. I just wanted to fly in here and make sure it was cleared up quickly.  Grin

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:54:05 PM

@TradersWay,

Can you explain why a Withdrawal in Bitcoin can be denied and your company recommends with response to use a Wire transfer instead?
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:21:32 PM

@TradersWay,

Can you explain why a Withdrawal in Bitcoin can be denied and your company recommends with response to use a Wire transfer instead?

So you can only deposit using bitcoin, but withdraw only with traditional banking methods?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
fuzzbuzz

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:30:08 PM

did you fund and try trading at tradingforex - I found out they use OKpay for processing and exchange rate is far off from all exchanges. okpay trustworthy?
TradingForex Comapny is also same as Traders-Trust
This is disappointing.
BTCe at 365 atm and a deposit with OKpay = 1 BTC=353.080000 USD , difference of 12USD per BTC,
If I found $10,000 (27.39BTC), I would lose $328 instantly, about a 3% fee. Currently bitcoin isn't suitable when a wire transfer costs $35-50.

@Pinky, Confirmed. TrdingForex Company, offers Deposit via OKpay only, and Withdrawal not an option.

It seams okpay will accept btc, but not sell them - https://www.okpay.com/en/services/accept-payments/index.html
fuzzbuzz

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:09:56 PM

Forex-Metal = Spread from market maker . Not ECN.
https://forex-metal.com/home/contract_parameters?locale=en_US&localeHost=en_US

Pip-Striker (Red Flag)
I searched all live accounts on Myfxbook database and only 1 real account pops up.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jac4ex/harbhuji-dholakiya/997589
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jac4ex
The trader is from India and his only 2 comments on the site are to advertise for PipStriker and another broker that already disappeared - http://www.efxbank.com/
His comments - http://www.myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/efxbank/692228,1

swiss allied brokers has Zero Real accounts at myfxbook. That should be enough for a warning sign.
http://www.myfxbook.com/systems#?pt=6&p=1&profitType=0&profitValue=0&ageType=0&ageValue=1&drawType=1&drawValue=99&systemType=0&tradingType=0&accountType=2&lastTraded=1095&size=20&tradesType=0&serverOid=800&regulationType=0&sb=19&st=2&autoTradeSortBy=19&autoTradeSortType=2

Nova Forex (Red Flag)
spreads from market maker - https://novafxtrading.com/ForexConditions
Their MT4 server doesnt show up on myfxbook, so I downloaded their mt4 platform from their site. After opening a demo account, their Registration confirmation came from - http://www.novatradex.com/ which is no longer valid ( expired domain) - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.novatradex.com - Bad comments from India and Nigerian Customers complaining about not getting their profits. Also their Demo server(mt4) is displaying a Fixed Spread of 3 pips on EURUSD ( ECN brokers normally under 1.0 pip).

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:35:18 PM

indeed there is much garbage on the list.
perhaps I should change the concept of this thread from "complete list" to "recomended list"?

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 05:07:20 AM

@TradersWay,

I only happened to view this thread today by chance, so please direct all questions to our company's thread only otherwise you will likely not receive a timely reply.

I was not the one who said this to you, and I need to look at your account to see why this was the case. Please email me directly to the email address to the left (below my signature) so I can see your account number. I will get this straightened out. No one should be recommending a wire transfer unless you are asking for a very large withdrawal.

So you can only deposit using bitcoin, but withdraw only with traditional banking methods?

We offer deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin. There are no restrictions. We generally ask that people deposit and withdraw using the same method (so we don't have to move funds around internally) but it is definitely not required. With credit card deposits, we do require that the original deposit is withdrawn back to the card first before withdrawing profits. This is simply to avoid people depositing with a card, withdrawing via Skrill, or some other method, and then initiating a chargeback. Otherwise there are no restrictions. We also offer PayPal deposits and withdrawals too so this should make funding your accounts much easier.

fuzzbuzz -- please contact me directly to my email address as mentioned so I know who I am speaking with and so I can take a look at your account.

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:00:39 PM

@fuzzbuzz I'm kindly asking you to post the information once this subject is cleared up

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

I sent an email to fuzzbuzz at the email address given below the username.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:46:27 AM

OK I will answer to your question regarding trading Forex with Bitcoins. It will not be possible, because in Forex market main currency is only USD. Simple as that. All Forex is working/trading with USD and all brokers in Forex is also working/trading with USD. I do not think that in next 20 - 30 years in Forex market can be changes in that.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:05:56 PM

OK I will answer to your question regarding trading Forex with Bitcoins. It will not be possible, because in Forex market main currency is only USD. Simple as that. All Forex is working/trading with USD and all brokers in Forex is also working/trading with USD. I do not think that in next 20 - 30 years in Forex market can be changes in that.

if you want a BTC dominated account, take a look at: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=229

fuzzbuzz

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

No one should be recommending a wire transfer unless you are asking for a very large withdrawal.

We offer deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin. There are no restrictions.

A friend of a friend, not my account as I haven't used your service. I would like you to provide more detail regarding this case based on what you said. I would like to use your service in the future only if BTC deposits and withdrawals of any size are accepted without restriction.

BTC is a vital step to cutting down fees associated with moving money. If some companies take advantage of these lower fees without passing them on to the customer, the use of BTC becomes less significant and I'm eager to see more volume in btc than creditcards,paypal, and wiretransfers.

I don't know the dollar amount of the request in btc. However you stated "large withdrawal". Can you tell us the exact amount of what is considered large?

And explain why there are 1% withdrawal fee? Is there a cap on the withdrawal fee ( max value).  Thank you
TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

No one should be recommending a wire transfer unless you are asking for a very large withdrawal.

We offer deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin. There are no restrictions.

A friend of a friend, not my account as I haven't used your service. I would like you to provide more detail regarding this case based on what you said. I would like to use your service in the future only if BTC deposits and withdrawals of any size are accepted without restriction.

BTC is a vital step to cutting down fees associated with moving money. If some companies take advantage of these lower fees without passing them on to the customer, the use of BTC becomes less significant and I'm eager to see more volume in btc than creditcards,paypal, and wiretransfers.

I don't know the dollar amount of the request in btc. However you stated "large withdrawal". Can you tell us the exact amount of what is considered large?

And explain why there are 1% withdrawal fee? Is there a cap on the withdrawal fee ( max value).  Thank you

fuzzbuzz, there are no restrictions as stated. However, if you are withdrawing, say, $100,000 we may first ask if you would prefer to receive a wire transfer instead. The reason for this is that we would need to send an international wire to the Bitcoin exchange and purchase the Bitcoin before sending it over. We don't hold Bitcoin, we always purchase it at the market price. We are able to purchase your Bitcoin very quickly if you are withdrawing a smaller amount, say $25,000 or less. But when the figure gets higher, it would be faster for you to receive your withdrawal via wire. However, if you still want Bitcoin, we will honor the request but you will just have to wait until our bank transfer makes it through to the exchange. I don't have an exact number for you as to what "large" means because it is all dependent on how much money is sitting in our e-payment wallets at any particular time. Please use the figure of $25,000 to be the cutoff for "large."

There are absolutely no fees whatsoever on any Bitcoin deposits nor withdrawals. It is all 100% free the way it should be. We are charged a very small fee when buying and selling Bitcoin but we do not pass these onto clients.

There is a 1% fee on Skrill, PayPal and credit card withdrawals as that is what those payment processors charge and there is no cap on this fee.

Regarding your friend of a friend. Please tell him/her to contact me directly and provide them with my email address. I will not be further discussing this client's account on this forum as he/she is not present here. I do not know what account to which you are referring nor do I understand the specifics of that situation. Please have that person contact me personally (provide my email address under my username on the left) and I will take care of it.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:26:20 AM

i think every broker that accept okpay, we can deposit with bitcoin at them as we can add fund to okpay with bitcoin and litecoin

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
fuzzbuzz

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

There are absolutely no fees whatsoever on any Bitcoin deposits nor withdrawals. It is all 100% free the way it should be. We are charged a very small fee when buying and selling Bitcoin but we do not pass these onto clients.

Thank you for clarifying and providing the most important innovation of BTC to the public forex community. I will happily spread the word.
fuzzbuzz

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:18:13 AM

i think every broker that accept okpay, we can deposit with bitcoin at them as we can add fund to okpay with bitcoin and litecoin

I think you are correct. Unfortunately, we can not withdrawal okpay credit back into BTC. okpay gets the coins at a discounted price at our cost. Trade your precious coins wisely.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:24:45 PM

Thank you for clarifying and providing the most important innovation of BTC to the public forex community. I will happily spread the word.

I second that

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:47:08 AM

I second that

We appreciate the support you guys! Bitcoin is definitely a great start to the free currency revolution (and I hope the revolution continues to evolve as it has over the past few years). Please consider signing up for an account with us and getting it verified. You will then be able to sign up as an affiliate so you can earn some money off of your affiliates' trading. If your friend would like me to look into his issue (with the bank wire vs the BTC withdrawal) just tell him to email me.

The number of Bitcoin deposits has been good thus far although I would definitely like to see a bit more. Hopefully as we grow and the word spreads, we will be more established in the Bitcoin community (it has been just three short months that we began working on our Bitcoin project, and a little over two since Bitcoin came online on our website). If you guys have any further suggestions, let me know. Currently we do not have enough demand for BTC denominated accounts nor having the BTC/USD pair on our platform. However, if the demand grows it is something we would consider. As Bitcoin is open source, I invite you to let me know of any services you would like to see at Trader's Way so we can continue to evolve ourselves.

Thank you for your kind words.

Joe Carney

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:55:50 AM

I second that

We appreciate the support you guys! Bitcoin is definitely a great start to the free currency revolution (and I hope the revolution continues to evolve as it has over the past few years). Please consider signing up for an account with us and getting it verified. You will then be able to sign up as an affiliate so you can earn some money off of your affiliates' trading. If your friend would like me to look into his issue (with the bank wire vs the BTC withdrawal) just tell him to email me.

The number of Bitcoin deposits has been good thus far although I would definitely like to see a bit more. Hopefully as we grow and the word spreads, we will be more established in the Bitcoin community (it has been just three short months that we began working on our Bitcoin project, and a little over two since Bitcoin came online on our website). If you guys have any further suggestions, let me know. Currently we do not have enough demand for BTC denominated accounts nor having the BTC/USD pair on our platform. However, if the demand grows it is something we would consider. As Bitcoin is open source, I invite you to let me know of any services you would like to see at Trader's Way so we can continue to evolve ourselves.

Joe Carney

I think the problem is that Bitcoiners in general are not your tipical Forex trader.

like I allready said once to you, your offer is more atractive for allready Forex traders which need a better deposit method than the existing once.

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:57:59 AM

I second that

Joe Carney

I think the problem is that Bitcoiners in general are not your tipical Forex trader.

like I allready said once to you, your offer is more atractive for allready Forex traders which need a better deposit method than the existing once.

capoeira,

I agree with your contention. Perhaps if we see some demand for a BTC/USD pair on our platform, maybe we can add it in the future and perhaps Bitcoiners will have another reason to try out our services. What do you guys think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: