Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Thread moved  (Read 8495 times)
tlackyang

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:10:04 AM

How long should re-launch?

***GlowCoin - The Cryptocurrency of tomorrow***
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:11:05 AM

What block reward structure do you guys like better?

Isn't this all information that should have been gathered BEFORE the launch?

Also, why was the pre-mine 300,000 when it was stated to be 1.9%?

We have been completely upfront as this is not a scam. I would love to address any concerns the community has. Here was our thoughts.

Block 1-120 = 1 coin - Fair Launch & Instamine protected. ( We had a issue due to a block re-targeting not correctly hence the re-launch) There was no insta-mine by our team.

1.9%  for continued development is fair if you want the development team around long-term. There is nothing hidden and we have real plans Smiley

Let me know your thoughts or improvement suggestions.

If you want a large pre-mine, you need to not do 'fair launch' lowered value blocks. It only magnifies the impact of a large pre-mine further. If difficulty is working, and you're doing a large pre-mine, then keep blocks equal value start to finish.
hash77away

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

We have been completely upfront as this is not a scam. I would love to address any concerns the community has. Here was our thoughts.

Block 1-120 = 1 coin - Fair Launch & Instamine protected. ( We had a issue due to a block re-targeting not correctly hence the re-launch) There was no insta-mine by our team.

1.9%  for continued development is fair if you want the development team around long-term. There is nothing hidden and we have real plans Smiley

If you want a large pre-mine, you need to not do 'fair launch' lowered value blocks. It only magnifies the impact of a large pre-mine further. If difficulty is working, and you're doing a large pre-mine, then keep blocks equal value start to finish.

Agree, a large premine + initial empty blocks  don't make too much sense

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
macdever

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:14:01 AM

Agreed completely.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:15:02 AM

How long should re-launch?

less then 2 hours  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: