China - 5 (6.6%)
Islamic Militants - 11 (14.5%)
West Ukraine - 1 (1.3%)
Israel - 18 (23.7%)
North Korea - 10 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is More Evil?  (Read 3075 times)
Fair and Peace

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:19:42 AM

Chechen scum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1367845544

tl;dr Russians are surrounded at small town, so they surrender and are promised the town will be safe. They are all beheaded shortly after.

short scam but i think he talented to scam people with good word and some design .
blatant scammers
REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:29:24 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 08:03:03 AM by REDoctober

Chechen scum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1367845544

tl;dr Russians are surrounded at small town, so they surrender and are promised the town will be safe. They are all beheaded shortly after.

short scam but i think he talented to scam people with good word and some design .
blatant scammers

That story is true. I'm not too sympathetic to Russia, but to hear that boy

say he didn't want to die, to hear him beg and shout for his mother, that

makes my blood fucking boil in RAGE.

I am VERY HAPPY the Russians caught most of the killers.

I really hate to say it, but good job.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:30:58 AM

I think the united states of america is more evil  Cool .
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:14:11 AM

Who is more evil to you? And state your reasons.

Remembering that the evil is the governments, and that all the governments work together to enslave us. They only pretend to be fighting in order to justify their power. The worst evil of all is Israel.

The USA are evil, but they only obey Israel's interests.
Russia is evil, but a necessary evil to give balance to the world agaisnt Israel-USA / Europe.
China is evil, but is also a convenient stop to the other evils.
Islamic Militants: are being lured to serve just as propaganda and justification to the real evil acts.
West Ukraine: Seem to be a people fighting for their self-determination (?) or puppets (?)
Israel: danger
North Korea: Nothing, joke, puppet, etc

All the peoples from these nations are innocent and do not deserve what their rulers do.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:00:22 PM

Countries can't be evil, or its people.
Politic leaders can use power of their country, political, economic or military, for evil purpose.
The best example for this, in my opinion, is North Korea where one family since 1045 (3 generations already) using resources of their country (specially military power) to destabilize Korean peninsula, unify Korea by force and through constant tension mobilize their own people and stay in power. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pushtheghost

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:25:32 PM

Evil is just your perspective of the events. Take the sanctions against Russia for invading Ukraine for example..Can you think of another Country that does it all the time and no one talks about sanctions!

We as humans have some interesting traits that allow us to do disgusting things. I do not think you can call one more evil than the other without walking in their shoes.(Ie living their history)
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:30:32 PM

Countries can't be evil, or its people.
Politic leaders can use power of their country, political, economic or military, for evil purpose.
The best example for this, in my opinion, is North Korea where one family since 1045 (3 generations already) using resources of their country (specially military power) to destabilize Korean peninsula, unify Korea by force and through constant tension mobilize their own people and stay in power. 
I would disagree on this. What about Nazi Germany? Even though Hitler was it's leader, many people had to follow his instructions in order to kill all of the Jews. He did not have any wear near the level of control over his people and military that NK does.
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:04:05 PM

There is no such things like the evil ones and the good ones in story and geopolitics. Even the movies are being tired of that duality Roll Eyes

Also countires, in the sense you are speaking, are abtracts, so we can say about evil people, and evil people that have political power and can make evil things happen. In this sense, my vote will go to North Korea
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:22:40 AM

Voted USA because they have done the most shit, but Israel runs them so Israel is the choice.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:41:05 AM

Voted USA because they have done the most shit, but Israel runs them so Israel is the choice.

AIPAC has some influence, sure, but to say Israel controls the US is taking it way too far in my opinion - rather, I'd say the US simply doesn't care, or agrees with most of what Israel does.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:19:56 AM

Yeah, the US is horrible for helping to save the jews in World War Two and supporting the only nation in a massive, intolerant, war-torn part of the world where jews can live safely.

The US is evil for supporting basic human rights and opposing the other nations on this poll who arrest dissenters, kill innocent women and children, and in North Korea's case threaten to nuke anyone who insults their brat-leader's hairstyle.

Seriously though, the US has its issues, but overall it's a great place to live.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:21:56 AM

AIPAC has some influence, sure, but to say Israel controls the US is taking it way too far in my opinion - rather, I'd say the US simply doesn't care, or agrees with most of what Israel does.

I have trouble blaming Isreal for attacking a terrorist organization that has launched missiles at them for years despite Isreal making concessions for peace. Hamas will never be happy until Isreal is gone (which won't happen, because Isreal will win).

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
griffga

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:57:15 AM

Impossible to cast a vote at such poll. It depends on: more evil to who?
Russia is more evil to Ukraine and many other undermined ex-Soviet states, US to anybody sleeping over oil, gold or diamonds, North Korea, China and Islamic Radicals to its own people, Israel to Arab states...
"West Ukraine" makes no sense there, by the way. That's just an issue to Russians, nobody else. Like West Moldavia, South Georgia and others that doesn't want the Kremlin's "Obey or else" rule.

This. I feel that it's difficult to ask that question because depending on who you are there can be so much variance from each person's perspective. Regardless though, I feel that the us mettles too much within international affairs.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 05:17:04 AM

My answer is probably not going to be the most popular but still I had to say it.
Pointing the finger and blaming others is the crux of all 'evil'. Regardless of how true the winning argument is.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

People in general are evil i cant compare or blame countries,people are making the ''bad name'' of their country.

Razick
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:58:37 PM

People in general are evil i cant compare or blame countries,people are making the ''bad name'' of their country.

I do agree here, but for this poll I'm referring to governments. I don't think that the people of NK are worse than the people of the US but the government is.

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:20:14 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 04:32:34 PM by coinmaster222

I do agree here, but for this poll I'm referring to governments. I don't think that the people of NK are worse than the people of the US but the government is.

Well i just wanted to point that people in general are evil.Meh I better stick with the subject,so i thing the goverment that is more evil is the North Korea  because for a long time north Korean people dont know what freedom is they are living daily in fear of getting punished by their goverment.The goverment havent develo their land and its like living at 19th century and thats how they show their tyrane.

Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:22:45 PM

I have trouble blaming Isreal for attacking a terrorist organization that has launched missiles at them for years despite Isreal making concessions for peace. Hamas will never be happy until Isreal is gone (which won't happen, because Isreal will win).
I agree. Israel has helped Gaza in many ways. They provide food and electricity to the people of Gaza and warn the citizens before they are going to bomb houses that have soldiers and military supplies in them.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:25:29 AM

There is an assumption there that Israel wants peace, presumably in the form of the one, or two state solution, which I see no reason to believe is true. Rather, I believe they are perfectly happy maintaining the current status, where Palestinians in the West Bank are divided in what is increasingly resembling Bantustans, in which Israel can go in and take whatever land and resources they want for themselves, while keeping Gaza as an open air prison.

I agree. Israel has helped Gaza in many ways. They provide food and electricity to the people of Gaza and warn the citizens before they are going to bomb houses that have soldiers and military supplies in them.

You do realize that Israel has an official policy towards Gaza of maintaining the population there in a state just slightly above that consistent with a humanitarian crisis, and the economy on the brink of collapse, right? I find it difficult to conciliate that, with the idea of helping someone, but I have to admire your mental gymnastics (and keep in mind never to ask for your help, apparently). About the warnings, even when they are given, where exactly are the civilians supposed to go? Last I checked civilians had little to no way of leaving Gaza, Israel had declared some 45% of the territory as a no-go zone, and even when civilians take refuge in shelters, many get hit anyway, as has repeatedly happened. And no, Israel does not automatically have the right to hit civilians because Hamas might or might not be nearby firing rockets and whatnot.
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:57:35 AM

North Korea
They have concentration camps that are on par with if not worse than the Nazi's
They deny access to free speech or any information about the western world.
They paint Kim jong un as a Cult of personality
Without western food aid they would let their populous starve to death
in the concentration camps people are worked to death, tortured, killed and raped and it is seen as a norm there.

Fuck north Korea.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: