Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC with Paysafecard.  (Read 902 times)
poisenrang (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:34:01 PM

so i came up with the idea to buy a paysafecard since its unchargebackable,

came up with this while i was walking home.

anyone interested in selling me bitcoin?

greetings dennis

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

so i came up with the idea to buy a paysafecard since its unchargebackable,

came up with this while i was walking home.

anyone interested in selling me bitcoin?

greetings dennis

Money sent through PayPal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks. Therefore, you should only accept PayPal in trades with people you trust very highly.

This is why newbies are not likely to sell their PayPal USD for bitcoins successfully.

Some other services that are not totally safe:
- Bank transfers (ACH, etc.) except wire transfers
- Most gift cards.
- Moneypak
- AlertPay
- Paysafecards
- Dwolla
- Western Union (they reportedly will sue the recipient to recover money in some cases)

please check above...  Smiley

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:46:56 PM

which denomination will be paysafe card,

Is it in USD, if it is on USD, I will sell you through paysafe cards.

Pm me for more details.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

lol,

OP want me to send first, and asking my BTC address.

poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:48:54 PM

sorry your not even giving me your BTC address to even check if you have money, such an obvious scam, just go...

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

sorry your not even giving me your BTC address to even check if you have money, such an obvious scam, just go...

haha, lol, when I said I won't give you addy you just said pls will you send me first, you can ask me to use escrow.

You just want that I will send first doesn't matter I will show you addy or not.

We were not dealing for 1-2k, trade was just for 10 euro and you can check my trust here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=97213

Just click show rating and you will see, how many trades I did here,

New people come to here and just ask to send first without thinking why we trust you.

poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:00:53 PM

what are you saying? im going first anyway, just want to see your address ''addy'' pff this is no runescape, what are you on about?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:38:24 PM

lol,

OP want me to send first, and asking my BTC address.
haha,, I also thinking, he want seller send first.  Shocked

poisenrang (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:14:37 PM

first off, clubminer look at your trusts, no1 will trade you.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:51:14 PM

first off, clubminer look at your trusts, no1 will trade you.
Look at your rank AND trust before you say somethibg like that

Also see my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712673.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: