Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL_ Which is your favourite feature for a CryptoCoin?  (Read 608 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

Hey there, i was wondering: which is your favourite "feature" for a crypto currency?

1) Real Life Usability

2) Tech innovations (Anonimous system, new proof-of-xxx, etc)

3) Investors that will make buy pressure and support

4) Skilled Dev Team

5) P'n'D profit

In my point of view the main feature for a crypto should be the Real Life Usability.
Giving the chance to buy concrete (yes digital goods included) with your Cryptos is absolutely the best it could be done to increase the Value (and I'm not talking about the price itself) of a Coin.

The run to get the best Anonymous scheme for Transactions that we're actually seeing in the cryptocoin scene is just a result of an exponential trendy model that will be overwhelmed by another trends coming up in the next few months.
I personally think that Anon are great proof of genius and stimulate the work of so many people that progress are every day faster. And this is the good face of the medal. But in your life why would you need an anonymous system to manage your sents and receiving of coins? Just because you would hide from someone or something. But how could Anon help with contracts payments in example? This TX needs to be clear and what's wrong with that.

Also pseudoanon of BTC original scheme is enough to guarantee your privacy, if used how it should be: change every time address, using cold wallets, and many more. Yes, tainting and cross checks can ease the research for TXs, and could lead to a privacy break. On pratice this operation is expensive in terms of duration and the target for this research need to be really huge.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: