Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israeli sniper braging about killing 13 children just today on instagram  (Read 15557 times)
kuroman (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:28:21 AM

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/idf-sniper-admits-on-instagram-to-murdering-13-gaza-children/

The most moral army in the world demonstration again how humain they are. This solder is braging about sniping 13 children in one day and that's it is a normal accurance for him, and today US decided to restock Israel as ammunition seems to be going low
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:38:00 AM

Nice to see such calm level-headed psychopaths soldiers in the IDF, wonder if it's their standard operating procedure to shoot children?

Israel is the true beacon of democracy in the Middle East
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:43:43 AM

The most moral army in the world demonstration again how humain they are. This solder is braging about sniping 13 children in one day and that's it is a normal accurance for him, and today US decided to restock Israel as ammunition seems to be going low

Army doesn't have a moral, it's an institute for death and destruction. I'm not too surprised about such things happening during endless war between Israel and Palestine, but rather that the guy is proud of it.  It might be a fake though.

Yeah.. there is no democracy in the west even, let alone in the middle east.  Smiley

kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:28:31 PM

Army doesn't have a moral, it's an institute for death and destruction. I'm not too surprised about such things happening during endless war between Israel and Palestine, but rather that the guy is proud of it.  It might be a fake though.

Yeah.. there is no democracy in the west even, let alone in the middle east.  Smiley

It might fake but there are tons of videos, and reports of people doing and being proud of such things, this beyond not having morals, this is a psychopath murderer doing whatever he wants
dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

What so special about that small patch of land, why they are willing to be killed and to kill. Middle east is a big less populated swatches of land why not leave that curse land Israel and transfer to other peaceful place.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:04:39 PM

Do you seriously believe it? i doubt it's legit.
kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

What so special about that small patch of land, why they are willing to be killed and to kill. Middle east is a big less populated swatches of land why not leave that curse land Israel and transfer to other peaceful place.
No one would accept millions of refugees, and why do they have to leave their own land and it's not like they have an options as Gaza is under siege and anything that wants to move out gets blown to pieces.
If it is my opinion you are asking for I can't say 100% it is legit as I have no prove, but I'm just reporting the news which seems to be legit as the profile does exist or did exist till a few mins/hours ago http://instagram.com/daviddovadia# you can still find information in google cache for example. is unbelievable, no there way to much proves that shows such behavious from some IDF soldiers, heck even the civilians does worse things, remember the teenager that was burned both inside out, and outside
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

No one would accept millions of refugees, and why do they have to leave their own land and it's not like they have an options as Gaza is under siege and anything that wants to move out gets blown to pieces.
If it is my opinion you are asking for I can't say 100% it is legit as I have no prove, but I'm just reporting the news which seems to be legit as the profile does exist or did exist till a few mins/hours ago http://instagram.com/daviddovadia# you can still find information in google cache for example. is unbelievable, no there way to much proves that shows such behavious from some IDF soldiers, heck even the civilians does worse things, remember the teenager that was burned both inside out, and outside

Lol just a look at the source. besides being some random blog all of the articles are Gaza-Israel related.
kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:32:17 PM

Lol just a look at the source. besides being some random blog all of the articles are Gaza-Israel related.

Like said before I didn't copy the article till I check the instagram profil for my self
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:33:28 PM

So if he is an engineer, who gave him the 50?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:36:03 PM

Not surprised you'd post such bullshit.

Not only is his twitter account is full of moderated posts (contrary to the fake post in the OP), but both instagram accounts that were used are private, how convenient.
https://twitter.com/daviddovadia

But I guess asking from some people to turn their brains on is just to much.

Why think when you can sheep.
fdiini

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:38:40 PM

If true, he should be punished for his crime.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

If true...
And this is how true sensible, reasonable, logical people prove their point.
kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:18:17 PM

Not surprised you'd post such bullshit.

Not only is his twitter account is full of moderated posts (contrary to the fake post in the OP), but both instagram accounts that were used are private, how convenient.
https://twitter.com/daviddovadia

But I guess asking from some people to turn their brains on is just to much.

Why think when you can sheep.
How come his tweeter accessible post are limited to last 6hrs with the rest being very scarce tweets? how can you say for sure it is a fake, you have any prove for it being so? Notice how personally I didn't claim it's 100% real without any possibilities of it being fake, but your are here just rulling out it's fake without any proof and you are the one to talk about me posting bullshit?
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:44:37 PM

Where is the report of 13 children being sniped?
This looks a lot like propaganda. As if it's not bad enough that children are dying from heavy fire.

"Truth is the first causality of war."

kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:24:20 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:40:14 PM by kuroman

Where is the report of 13 children being sniped?
This looks a lot like propaganda. As if it's not bad enough that children are dying from heavy fire.

"Truth is the first causality of war."

Well the truth of war we have to this instant is 1391 Palestinians Killed, Mostly Children, Women and Elderly, the children death toll on it own exceeds 300s I'll edit this when I'll get a more precise value, as for the source of death, they are not mentioned, so the death toll cannot denie (as there are hundreds of children deaths) and cannot confirm (as we do not know how they died)

but again the balance between tends towards it being for real for the simple reason that there were previously extrem posts on instagram by idf soldiers and here is a soft example from an Israeli source http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/idf-soldier-posts-instagram-photo-of-palestinian-boy-in-crosshairs-of-sniper-rifle-1.504117
and Palestinian children were sniped by Israeli soldier before and this is also a fact.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:32:23 PM

True stuff kuroman .
And to be clear. I'm not defending anyone. The civilian death toll is way out of control and Israel is creating the next generation of radicals. There will be no winners in this war. 

kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:38:49 PM

True stuff kuroman .
And to be clear. I'm not defending anyone. The civilian death toll is way out of control and Israel is creating the next generation of radicals. There will be no winners in this war. 
Actually there is, the politicians in Israel who wants the situation to never change and do no want to be pushed to the negotiation table and don't want to accept the UN resolutions....
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:16:50 PM

Gas deposits in Gaza. Just like in Donbass in Ukraine. The extermination patterns are similar too, probably coming from the same think-tank.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

Gas deposits in Gaza. Just like in Donbass in Ukraine. The extermination patterns are similar too, probably coming from the same think-tank.

I had no idea about that, gas deposits? That explains a hell of a lot, the media likes to simplify the issue and just claim it's some kind of ethnic violence way too often.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: