Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:28:43 AM

Hi,

I've set up a pool for GRN.
No registration required.
I've confirmed that payouts works, please be patient to wait for block maturing.

http://louhimo.club/

To start mining:

Connection address: stratum+tcp://louhimo.club:8011
Username: Your GRN wallet address
Password: anything, or if want to set difficulty manually, use d=0.008 as a worker password for example.

Happy mining!

tanx louhimo ...

will have a look at it some time this week ...

just by the onset of the brief glance ive had - its a yaamp or yiimp clone ...

nice Smiley ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:59:54 PM

Logo changed & nodes added!

Welcome to https://aikapool.com/grn

(Workers will be added automatically)

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:05:11 PM

Logo changed & nodes added!

Welcome to https://aikapool.com/grn

tanx aikapool ...

the name change to just 'granite' ( instead of 'granitecoin' ) would be much appreciated also ( with a daemon change to the latest code ) ...

awesome work with your pools ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

AikaPool

Activity: 874

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

the name change to just 'granite' ( instead of 'granitecoin' ) would be much appreciated also ( with a daemon change to the latest code ) ...

Changed!  Wink

Why such big DIFFiculty?

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:25:54 PM

Changed!  Wink

Why such big difficulty?

tanx ...

read back a few posts and it will explain the reason ...

but basically - someone with big hash ( or a multipool with big hash ) decided it was a good thing to mine with over 3gh - when the network was at less than 100mh ... this pushed the diff through the roof to a max of 1332 ( though it stayed at 999 for a while ) ...

while at the same time a massive purchase of granite was made on safecex ( due to bleutrade being offline at the time - so safecex was the only exchange with granite ) of 8.8btc - pushing the price through the roof also - to over 40ksat ...

so its still settling at the moment with the 'normal' hashrate that the network 'normally' has ...

its taken a little over 48hours at the moment to get to here - so if this happens again - we will be looking at changing the difficulty algorithm ( when the rebase is done ) from digishield to something else ( maybe kimoto gravity well ( kgw) ) - along with the algorithm if that is deemed to be a good thing also ... this will mean it will require a hardfork - but for the better ...

the ideas are still being thrown around - and im in the middle of a move which wont be finalized till the 28th of this month ... so a week to settle after that and ill be back on track with granite ( and the other coin thats been almost finalized ) ... hopefully news on that thread will come first before here - as to which coin that is ...

its funny that you also have a pool for 'that' coin also ( hint hint ) ... Wink ...

tanx again aika ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

hi all ...

the finalization of the adoption of the 'other' coin has come around - and we are in the process of building the infratsructure within the granite ecosystem for it ...

the coin is an australian born and developed coin - ozziecoin ...

initially a good reception with some great ideas - the developer now has focused on many other things in life and cannot continue with the development ... and so we have negotiated to adopt ozziecoin and make it part of the family - and help resurrect activity as well as trading ( which is currently on yobit ) and development in the very near future ...

the post and my addition to the post on the ozziecoin thread is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578881.msg14278878#msg14278878 ...

we will be putting things on hold for a very short time - as i cant do much at the moment with grn or ozc currently - due to the process of moving / relocation personally and for thefarm ... but in the coming weeks i shall be back working diligently on the development of both coins ( alongside skaia and soopy - and others involved ) and we will complete the adoption of ozziecoin and start the redevelopment ... as well as the rebuild and structure and development of thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

ozziecoin will remain as it is for the time being - with plans for ozziecoins future being formulated and developed in the coming weeks ... while ozc has been sitting for trade on yobit for some time - we hope thats its future development will stimulate trade - and for those that have been mining ( and holding ) ozc all this time - keeps the coins handy as we will be working bringing the coin back in the coming weeks ...

all in all - a huge tanx for the dev of ozziecoin for the huge amount of help he has already given ...

now for the move - then to settle down - then the REAL work on both granite and ozziecoin to start ...

i cant wait Wink ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:52:53 PM

it's funny you say that because after you said that new coin was on Aika pool
I looked through them to suss it out and looked at OZC 
 Huh  Huh  Huh
is this really the one with 4 pages of BCT in 2 years?
And no comments for over 6 months?

Why not just create one from scratch?

are your marbles missing?

or am I missing something  Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 01:01:04 PM

it's funny you say that because after you said that new coin was on Aika pool
I looked through them to suss it out and looked at OZC  
 Huh  Huh  Huh
is this really the one with 4 pages of BCT in 2 years?
And no comments for over 6 months?

Why not just create one from scratch?

are your marbles missing?

or am I missing something  Shocked

no - no marbles missing - or you missing anything ...

i liked the coin from the beginning - but it had a few things i was interested in also ... namely the database and the tech that underlies the code ...

its an early adoption of the blackcoin code from what i can see ... but i will look more in depth when i settle down in the new place ...

it is easy to start a new coin - i agree - but why would i if there is a coin that has 'some' history and a database to match ...

the original dev has had NO time for the development OR the maintenance of the thread or the coin or the infrastructure ... so its no issue to adopt it and take it under our wing to redevelop ...

there are a number of ideas that i have for ozc - its just a matter of changing it to do what needs to be done - so that it can compliment granite - and work in tandem ...

a little patience - and you will see ... i dont things off the cuff ... there is always a good reason ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:20:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 10:53:52 PM by thoth-Atlantian

I believe you, should be good to see, did the distribution go to plan?

Edit. I have done more reading on it does have some good features.

Shame about the premine (despite it's use)

User database is valuable, (fools)

seems to be a good response on price as well.  Grin

Also Granite Blockchain appears to be down, No block explorer found when I am trying to sync.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:27:10 AM

I believe you, should be good to see, did the distribution go to plan?

Edit. I have done more reading on it does have some good features.

Shame about the premine (despite it's use)

User database is valuable, (fools)

seems to be a good response on price as well.  Grin

Also Granite Blockchain appears to be down, No block explorer found when I am trying to sync.

ozziecoin does have some good features - and we will be looking more into what can be done with not only the coins - but the database - the further distribution - and the mining ... after all - it can still be mined easily and ozc is like granite in algo using x11 ...

that may change in the future - but for the time being - its all about stability for the coin and rebuilding the ecosystem - before any form of work for rebuild and / or rebranding is to take place ... if at all ...

as for the granite blockchain - its fully functional mate ... hasnt gone down at all - and ALL seednodes ( from 1- 7 ) are all fully functional and have been since updatying a few weeks ago ...

which wallet are you using? ... if its from the op - its the older one ( yes - the op is out of date and will be updated in the coming weeks also ) ...

if it is the older - then you will need to add the seednodes into the GraniteCoin.conf ( also using the older name currently ) in the windows or linux hidden directories ...

Code:
addnode=seednode1.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode2.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode3.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode4.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode5.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode6.granitecoin.com
addnode=seednode7.granitecoin.com

if you have compiled the wallet from the current git - there will be no need to add these seeds to the .conf - as they are all hardcoded in the new wallet ...

we will be bringing out the windows wallets and osx wallets as soon as they are compiled from the new code ...

let me know how it goes ...

btw - ill be away for another two days ( moving more 'stuff' to the new place ) and will be back either tomorrow afternoon or friday ... as of 28th of march - ill be offline for a few days while the move gets finalized on the 28th and unpacking ( yay - fun - NOT! ) and settling in gets underway ...

the hunt for a new place for thefarm will be started after that - as well as work on the coins ...

i have 30 new packing boxes being delivered and arriving in the next 30mins - so a lot of physical work with this move unfortunately ...

back in a couple of days at most ...

#crysx

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:15:31 AM

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:27:08 AM

Oh,

I KNOW that hurts...I still can't remember how to access my very first account. Stings, just a bit. Make the most of it, although, it really would be a waste to see a 'Hero' account go down. I'm on my second 'Senior' account. Would rather have the single 'Hero'. My fingers are crossed for you. With any luck, you can get your account back.

Regards,
CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
crysx

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:47:19 AM

Oh,

I KNOW that hurts...I still can't remember how to access my very first account. Stings, just a bit. Make the most of it, although, it really would be a waste to see a 'Hero' account go down. I'm on my second 'Senior' account. Would rather have the single 'Hero'. My fingers are crossed for you. With any luck, you can get your account back.

Regards,
CapnBDL
     Cool

tanx capnbdl ...

and you have been a long term supporter - as have others ...

this will also mean that all the pms that you and all the others have sent will be inlimbo until i can get full access again ...

which in turn also means i will probably have to restart these threads ...

and being a newbie with this account - its 360seconds between messages - and 90 seconds between searches ... thats a LONG time between messages ...

so they make it very difficult to work on here as a newbie account ...

ive messaged theymos - and will message mprep next week ... i can prove many times over the this is my account - its just based on one damned question - which i forgot the answer to ...

in any case - patience ... as packing is taking the majority of my time at the moment anyhow ...

and tanx for your continued support mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:18:16 AM

Hi crysx,
Ahhh you'll get your account back... sorry to hear that stuff happened... been there too.
Good luck with Granite.  Smiley
crysx

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 09:32:26 AM

Hi crysx,
Ahhh you'll get your account back... sorry to hear that stuff happened... been there too.
Good luck with Granite.  Smiley

tanx tbear ...

only i could do something as stupid as that ...

anyway - ill start work on granite again at the end of next week ... as well as ozc - when i get the ozziecoin servers restarted and running in our infrastructure ...

looks more like a full rebase with change of algo - and a few features to boot when all that happens ...

it will require a hardfork - but will be well worth it for the future developmetn of granite ( and will probably rebase ozziecoin also - as that is based on x11 PoW also ) ...

i hope i get the account back sooner than later though - the restrictions on this newbie account is too much ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:36:20 AM

hi all ...

a few changes in between unpacking and sorting ...

1 - the code for ozc has been migrated to my git and has had a couple of changes made to it ... alongside granite - ozc now has a total of ( the same ) 7 seednodes for sync and blockchain distribution ... these are full nodes - which are a service to the entire ozc network ... these seednodes have also been hardcoded and recompiled in each of the seeds - which means the new code also has all 7 seeds ...

the git here for granite - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite/ ...
the git here for ozc - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin/ ...

so those that are savvy with linux can compile immediately - and those that have windows experience compiling can setup up their own wallets from this new git ... for those that cant compile - no issues ... over the coming weeks - we will be organizing new wallets for you to download at your leisure ... you will also find that there is no hesitation with sync using these new wallets - which makes for an easier sync as you dont have to fiddle with the .conf files - unless you require it for a specific purpose ( like setting up your own node ) ...

2 - the block explorer that we have been testing and using for a few weeks now is available for public use ... tanx to fairglu for his expertise and dedication to his work ... we are now on cryptoid for our block explorers ...

granite - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ...
ozziecoin - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/ ...

with ozc now being part of the granite ecosystem - over the coming months we will be making many changes ... not only to ozc - but also to the entire granite system itself ...

we already have plans underway to have all of the projects under one umbrella - and will be setting that side of the 'mother' site up over the coming weeks and months ...

so far - we currently have the following that we have been working on and will amalgamate into the one website for easier use ...

- granite project ( grn - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939 ) ...
- ozziecoin project ( ozc - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578881 ) ...
- donation by mining project ( dbm - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089744 ) ...
- granite shopping system ( which we will be setting up as a standalone - which accepts grn ozc btc aud usd eu ) ... grn aud and eu is working currently and we are working towards the other currencies ...
- thefarm ( utilizing thegrid ) which complements our projects through mining ...
- the new website ( granite currently - but will change to the new umbrella soon ) which will incorporate all of the above projects ...

a lot in store - and a lot more planned ...

but as with any of you that know how i work - it wont be just 'roadmaps' and 'pretty pictures' with promises of things happening 'tomorrow' or 'next week' ... we mean business and would rather bring the finished products rather than just 'talk' about them ... that can take time - and will certainly take an large effort on our part ... so be patient and always come back to see how the projects are progressing ...

ill publish this post to the other threads in a few minutes ( as this newbie profile is quite limiting ) ...

#crysx

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

crysx, thanks for the update! I gues Granite will reappear at Coinmarketcap soon? Smiley
I keep my eye on this one.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
tukkslope2

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:23:27 PM

huge buy order at bluetrade , ready to sell my 2 million granite to make some cool btc. lets see who will beat me to this task ?  Grin
crysx

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:42:12 AM

huge buy order at bluetrade , ready to sell my 2 million granite to make some cool btc. lets see who will beat me to this task ?  Grin

wow - 2mgrn ... thats a tidy sum ...

lets see how this pans out ...

also keep your eye out for safecex and the trades there ... there seem to be some arbitrage opportunities hovering between the two exchanges with granite ...

bleutrade - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC ...
safecex - https://safecex.com/market?q=GRN/BTC ...

i trade on both - and find that both are very good ... though safecex is very quick compared to bleutrade ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:53:43 AM

crysx, thanks for the update! I gues Granite will reappear at Coinmarketcap soon? Smiley
I keep my eye on this one.

no worries george5 ...

i am only starting to settle in - so im not on here ( or working ) as much as id like to be ... but in a few weeks that will change ...

as for coinmarketcap ...

im unsure if it was them that refused to have anyone on there unless they were on bittrex / cryptsy / poloniex ... i could be wrong - but im sure that was the prerequisite at one stage for them ...

granite WAS on bittrex a long time ago - and at that time it was still known as GraniteCoin ... so the remnants of that on coinmarketcap is still there - but no updates have been done on their end ...

coinmarketcap - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/ ...

the charts still seem to be accurate to an extent - but because they havent refreshed to the latest daemon or have the latest links to all the components for granite - a lot of these links dont work or are redirected to the wrong place ...

i have contacted a few of the marketcap places in the last year - and due to granite being a low volume coin ( much less than what it is now ) - the marketcap places were not interested in updating ...

i will have a hunt around for others ... and possibly be able to get some that still have the stats for granite ( most will still be GraniteCoin unfortunately ) - but i cant see any real success in it due to the restrictions a lot of these places have on the coin to be listed ...

i would be more than happy to supply any of these marketcap sites the details they require - if im asked to ...

the op is outdated and i have yet to hear from the people at bct about getting my profile back - so its a 'wait and see' scenario here ... if i cant get my profile back - i cant change the threads - and i cant continue with these updates on here ...

the granite forum is being redone - and will be a source of information very soon as well ... so what cannot be found here - will be found there ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: