Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74263 times)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I just sent in a form to get the marketcap and circulating supply on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/ updated.

It should be fixed within a few days.

Thanks mate.

These sorts of things were really not a priority at the moment until we started development of the coins we have, but is all good.

Thanks again,

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

I just sent in a form to get the marketcap and circulating supply on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/ updated.

It should be fixed within a few days.
Well done, most people start looking into coins from coinmarketcap and they should be able to see right amount.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Granite (GRN) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Granite (GRN)

ShitToMine - Granite (GRN)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Granite (GRN) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Granite (GRN)

ShitToMine - Granite (GRN)

Very much appreciated ...

The website address no longer works, as we have been building the main website for http://chainworksindustries.com which will have granite (GRN) integrated along with our other coins. The details for all our projects is located in our main thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601

All our project thread Original Posts (OP) are currently being updated as well as our Discord group and channels. If there is anything we can help with, let us know and we will do our best to get the most up to date data for you, especially when the rebase of the coins is done, the stats/specs will all change.

Looks like a great site you have there. Much appreciated.

#crysx

annapapo

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

Cryptopia has shut down all the GRN markets and wallets. Looks like there was a 51% attack.  There's nothing more you can do with this coin but wait if you have any.
estell55

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

Goodluck crysx !

Take care of yourself...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

Cryptopia has shut down all the GRN markets and wallets. Looks like there was a 51% attack.  There's nothing more you can do with this coin but wait if you have any.

It has ...

It was an attack that has been happening (from what I can see in past blocks) for some time now due to the small hashrate that we have in X11.

It seems this attacker has not only been doing this for some time, but has also been dumping all those coins bringing the price down over the few months from well over 160sat to the small 17sat it is now. Now normally I would not comment too much about the price, as that is almost negligible with regards to what we are doing with our coins, but it is to indicate that it is still possible to this day to have this happen again.

Once our email system is back up and running (ISP changes causing NO outgoing email), we shall contact Cryptopia as email is the ONLY way they will support for coins. Until that time comes, we have placed a permanent amount of hashrate to stabilize the network, and bring the 51% attack vector to a more difficult level. Aside from that, we have the new Algo ready, and are working on the coins development starting with the experimental OZC. Four new Algos have been created of which three will be going into our coins. The last has been designed with another mining level in mind, but more on that Algo later.

OZC is currently being developed, and is the reason why we want this to be the 'template' for the rebase. granite (GRN) is in the list, though not before the others are done.

Hoping to chat to Cryptopia soon regarding this issue, even if it means increasing the confirmations to 70 instead of the 20 (for example) that it currently is for the exchange.

I'll post here as we continue with this.

#crysx

Anonym1337x

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

If you have news about Cryptopia trading, please tell us! Smiley
Hope everything going to be fixed!

Check out my Shoppy | BUY HOTELS.COM 750GBP GIFT CARD FOR 5% PRICE!
https://shoppy.gg/@HotelVouchs
Anonym1337x

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

Well done.
So i lost 0.36 Bitcoin cause this project, i can't trade anywhere, and Cryptopia trading down.
I hope you fix it ASAP since we wait till September 24. Already 1 months, and no info about the future of this coin.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

Well done.
So i lost 0.36 Bitcoin cause this project, i can't trade anywhere, and Cryptopia trading down.
I hope you fix it ASAP since we wait till September 24. Already 1 months, and no info about the future of this coin.

Well ...

YOUR trading decisions have no genesis from us. We NEVER align ourselves with making ANY influences on YOUR trading strategy. EVER! Your decisions on what to trade and how to trade is YOURS alone.

We have contacted Cryptopia and awaiting a response as to what the outcome of this suspension will be. Contact made last week, and as Cryptopia is Cryptopia, NOT CWI, we have no bearing on anything they do, except for liasing with them to resolve any issues they deem to be worked on.

Thanks to the scumbag that attacked the network, we have placed certain contingencies to alleviate any further attacks, until the new codebase for GRN is in place, which will happen when we finalize the new codebase for OZC, as it will be the same codebase used for GRN with the difference being the Algo used to mine it.

We do hope that Cryptopia work towards releasing the suspension of GRN, but we have asked that a confirmation be raised to 70Confirms (not the current 20) so that we can stabilize the network in the event of another attack due to the current X11 Algo we have in GRN. Meanwhile, the OZC basecode is doen, and an interim wallet will be released shortly, and Git updated with the new codebase. This interim wallet will allow everyone to upgrade (so the new V4 blocks can become mainstream in the network) and the next progression will be the HardFork of the coin to bring it to the next level of development with new features (MasterNodes OR PoS OR both depending on the complexity) and the new Algo for OZC. This means that once that is completed, our other coins will be 'upgraded' in due course, including GRN. We need to move away from X11 altogether, and as such will follow the same procedure we have been going with OZC.

This is all being done in preparation for the Master Wallet we are designing to integrate all our coins.

So insofaras Cryptopia is concerned, the release of the GRN/BTC Market is entirely up to them, but we will work along side Cryptopia all the way.

Thanks for your interest, and if you are to congratulate us in future, please don't be sarcastic in the way of things that we have no control over, like the exchange.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - MPOS BRANCH

Hi All ...

VERY important update here for the miners - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887.msg48343202#msg48343202

#crysx

Riasan

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

WHERE DO I GET A WALLET FOR THIS COIN
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

WHERE DO I GET A WALLET FOR THIS COIN

LowerCase mate ...

UPPERCASE means you are shouting.

So - which wallet? Windows? OSX?

We are waiting for a few things to happen before updating the OP to the latest version.

#crysx

Anonym1337x

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

PC wallet anywhere? Or i lost 0,3 BTC? Will never invest again in noname coins lol
Cryptopia delist, nowhere to send funds. ty

askel

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Wallet Windows?
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

PC wallet anywhere? Or i lost 0,3 BTC? Will never invest again in noname coins lol

Wallet Windows?

Just out of curiosity I scrolled back a couple of pages. And guess what? I found the wallets! Cheesy
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

Wallet Windows?

Just out of curiosity I scrolled back a couple of pages. And guess what? I found the wallets! Cheesy

There will be a full update to the OP soon ...

We are creating a single storage area for all our coin wallets, and all downloads in general, with a specific area for bootstraps for new sync's. Patience and as you see, reading back helps. We will make it a lot easier in 2019, as the WebSite will have all the links available also.

We have also finalized the deal for the new Exchange in which a publication will be posted in our Official CWI Thread, even though Cryptopia have not delisted us, they are waiting on us to change the development of the CodeBase for GRN before they release the market again.

We are getting there - slowly Smiley

#crysx

Anonym1337x

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

But i have a lot of GRN on my CRYPTOPIA account, and they will delist so i lose funds...
Any way to transfer them to a wallet? I dont find Granite wallet...

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

But i have a lot of GRN on my CRYPTOPIA account, and they will delist so i lose funds...
Any way to transfer them to a wallet? I dont find Granite wallet...

Let's get a few things straight ...

First - Cryptopia are NOT delisting GRN for the time being, as they are waiting on the update to the wallet.
Second - You will NOT lose your GRN unless Cryptopia disappear and run with the Exchange, which is unlikely. Possible like anything else, but unlikely.
Third - The wallets can be downloaded from the Official Download links in the first page here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939

If you are using Linux and need help compiling, please ask.

Don't panic, as no matter what happens, as long as Cryptopia are still solvent, we will not lose funds.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: