Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

is there a working wallet for this coin?

of course there is - look in the op ... the links are still valid ...

the only wallet that needs to be compiled is the linux wallet ... windows and osx are there and functional ...

unless of course you would like to compile the wallet yourself for windows and osx Smiley ...

#crysx

hmm mines saying no block source available....(out of sync) for the windows wallet

is it a newly installed wallet? ...

the original hard coded seednodes are all gone ( from the original owner ) so the wallet needs to have a look at the current seednodes ...

do you have the granitecoin.conf file in the right place? ...

windows is a fidly os - so be careful when creating a conf file ... in the op is a downloadable one - the one i use ...

let us know how you fare with it ...

#crysx
yeah i downloaded wallet and config file from the op....
rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1
addnode=seednode1.granitecoinx.com
addnode=seednode2.granitecoinx.com
addnode=seednode3.granitecoinx.com

all good Smiley ...

dont forget to change the rpcuser and password to whatever you want ...

we just reset those seednodes not long ago as we had to reset the servers they are on ... all works as far as we can see ...

you only need one seednode to be working to start the wallet off anyway and the wallet does the rest - searching for others on the network ...

if you have any issues - let us know ...

btw - send us your grn address for this new wallet and we will gift you some grn - as a token of good will and good mining ...

Smiley ...

btw - next week we will be changing a few things on our pool ...

dropping the fees altogether and rewarding the blockfinder an extra 7 grn for every block found - just to name two ...

we will be updating the op when this happens ...

njoi ...

#crysx
hmm still cant get it to sync for some reason....& that sounds good hopefully it can get some traction!

btw- i like free gifts!! lol Cheesy GXxHteoBTjpG5amwqcoCf3gBjEF78eKEab

kool - free gift of 7000grn coming your way ...

it should start to sync almost immediately ( give or take a minute ) as it sees the seednodes ...

where have you placed the granitecoin.conf? ...

is it windows you are using? ...

if so - are you sure that windows hasnt got the file as granitecoin.conf.txt - as windows usually does unless you 'show file extensions' in the folder settings ...

if worse comes to worse - assign a seednode manually through the wallet console ...

like i mentioned earlier - it only needs one to start - then its off on its own Smiley ...

#crysx

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fastlan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:48:05 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 06:37:27 PM by fastlan

the only wallet that needs to be compiled is the linux wallet ... windows and osx are there and functional ...

unless of course you would like to compile the wallet yourself for windows and osx Smiley ...

#crysx

hmm mines saying no block source available....(out of sync) for the windows wallet

the original hard coded seednodes are all gone ( from the original owner ) so the wallet needs to have a look at the current seednodes ...

windows is a fidly os - so be careful when creating a conf file ... in the op is a downloadable one - the one i use ...

#crysx
rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1

all good Smiley ...

we just reset those seednodes not long ago as we had to reset the servers they are on ... all works as far as we can see ...

you only need one seednode to be working to start the wallet off anyway and the wallet does the rest - searching for others on the network ...

btw - send us your grn address for this new wallet and we will gift you some grn - as a token of good will and good mining ...

Smiley ...

dropping the fees altogether and rewarding the blockfinder an extra 7 grn for every block found - just to name two ...

njoi ...

#crysx
hmm still cant get it to sync for some reason....& that sounds good hopefully it can get some traction!

it should start to sync almost immediately ( give or take a minute ) as it sees the seednodes ...

if so - are you sure that windows hasnt got the file as granitecoin.conf.txt - as windows usually does unless you 'show file extensions' in the folder settings ...

if worse comes to worse - assign a seednode manually through the wallet console ...

like i mentioned earlier - it only needs one to start - then its off on its own Smiley ...

#crysx
ok i'll keep messing with it lol
& yes its windows 8.1
---still no luck :/ saying no block source available
sooo i'm thinking there arent any active connections?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:43:08 AM

#crysx

#crysx
rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1

all good Smiley ...

Smiley ...

njoi ...

#crysx

#crysx
& yes its windows 8.1

there are many active connections ...

do you have a firewall blocking the port? ... that seems to be the second biggest issue - with windows mainly ...

look here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/#!network - and click on 'nodes' which will show you some of the active connections that the explorer has seen recently ... add them and wait a minute of two ... ( btw - all the addresses starting with 54.xxx are the seednode addresses - which shows they are active ) ...

or try manual input for a seednode to start the sync off ...

in the wallet ...

- click 'help' ...
- click 'debug window'
- click 'console' tab ...
- input the command in the commandline section ... addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add ...

this will tell the wallet to look at that node to see if its active and get info from it if its available ...

see if this helps ...

dont forget to back up your wallet.dat ( via the wallet 'backup' or from the directory itself ) so that yu dont lose any coins that have been sent to that address ...

#crysx

fastlan

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:42:42 PM

#crysx

#crysx
rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1

all good Smiley ...

Smiley ...

njoi ...

#crysx

#crysx
& yes its windows 8.1

do you have a firewall blocking the port? ... that seems to be the second biggest issue - with windows mainly ...

look here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/#!network - and click on 'nodes' which will show you some of the active connections that the explorer has seen recently ... add them and wait a minute of two ... ( btw - all the addresses starting with 54.xxx are the seednode addresses - which shows they are active ) ...

in the wallet ...

- click 'help' ...
- click 'debug window'
- input the command in the commandline section ... addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add ...

this will tell the wallet to look at that node to see if its active and get info from it if its available ...

see if this helps ...

dont forget to back up your wallet.dat ( via the wallet 'backup' or from the directory itself ) so that yu dont lose any coins that have been sent to that address ...

#crysx
awesome everything works now that its synced! had to add one of the nodes through the console now it works fine Smiley
thanks chrysophylax
fastlan

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

So do you have any plans on the marketing part, to get some more attraction?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:19:45 AM

#crysx

#crysx
rpcuser=chrysophylax
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1

all good Smiley ...

Smiley ...

njoi ...

#crysx

#crysx
& yes its windows 8.1

in the wallet ...

- click 'help' ...
- click 'debug window'

see if this helps ...

#crysx
awesome everything works now that its synced! had to add one of the nodes through the console now it works fine Smiley
thanks chrysophylax

thats great fastlan ... there must have been an error somewhere along the line with regards to placing ( or creating ) the granitecoin.conf file ...

its a pain - but well worth it when it works ...

and - your welcome Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:38:26 AM

well - there are many parts to this equation that are laid down but havent been actioned ... yet ...

there is only so much that can be done with so little resources ... so we get as much done as possible - in the amount of time we have ...

and when i say 'we' - i mean the others i recruit to 'get things done' ... as well as the work that i can do ...

marketing is such a broad term - and there needs to be someone ( or a team ) that can be commissioned to help with this ...

plans - yes - there are many plans for the use and distribution and improvement of the circulation of granitecoin ...

ideas and mechanisms that ARE actually working ( in the background for now ) that are showing up slowly in time ...

there is only so much i can do alone ...

the 'help' to visualize and translate these ideas and plans into a workable system is always a paid effort - all from my own pocket so far ...

this is not a complaint - far from it ... im just saying that there is such a slow movement due to my lack of real 'funds' to accelerate the marketing - the production - the development - and the growth of ( not only ) the coin - but also the surrounding support structure for it ...

such is the way of this industry though ... but there is time - and i have patience ... Smiley ...

as has been commented earlier about it all just talk of logo and pool etc ... what we need to understand is that when the coin was originally developed - it had successfully attained what it was designed for in the first place AND it was dropped only a few weeks after - and NOTHING was left of it except ONE pool and no infrastructure to keep it going ... the original owner eventually gave up due to the negative crap that was thrown at him and the little time he had to deal with it all ...

thats where i came in ... and since i had been mining granitecoin since ( almost ) from the beginning of its existence - i thought maybe there is an opportunity to learn a great deal more about 'it all' ... ie - the whole crypto world ...

so here we are over a year later ... new seednode servers - new pools - our own pool ( yes - grn-pool.granitcoinx.com IS granitecoins pool ) - a new logo that is yet to be decided - a new website under construction - a new exchange ( bleutrade - as bittrex dropped granitecoin due to low volume ) - a new system of propagating granitecoin to be useable not just mineable ...

so in a word - yes Smiley ( after writing that novel above ) ... there indeed ARE plans to market it ... we just need to get the right team to do that ... and the cash for the 'help' Wink ...

but definitely not before we have ALL the groundwork set in stone first ... which means ALL of the infrastructure that we can manage - will be under granitecoins OWN infrastructure AND control - so that ther pools and servers and the like cant just 'shutdown' when they feel like and drop granitecoin at a whim ...

btw - did the 7000grn come through for you?

#crysx

fastlan

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:01:56 PM

well - there are many parts to this equation that are laid down but havent been actioned ... yet ...

there is only so much that can be done with so little resources ... so we get as much done as possible - in the amount of time we have ...

and when i say 'we' - i mean the others i recruit to 'get things done' ... as well as the work that i can do ...

marketing is such a broad term - and there needs to be someone ( or a team ) that can be commissioned to help with this ...

plans - yes - there are many plans for the use and distribution and improvement of the circulation of granitecoin ...

ideas and mechanisms that ARE actually working ( in the background for now ) that are showing up slowly in time ...

the 'help' to visualize and translate these ideas and plans into a workable system is always a paid effort - all from my own pocket so far ...

this is not a complaint - far from it ... im just saying that there is such a slow movement due to my lack of real 'funds' to accelerate the marketing - the production - the development - and the growth of ( not only ) the coin - but also the surrounding support structure for it ...

such is the way of this industry though ... but there is time - and i have patience ... Smiley ...

as has been commented earlier about it all just talk of logo and pool etc ... what we need to understand is that when the coin was originally developed - it had successfully attained what it was designed for in the first place AND it was dropped only a few weeks after - and NOTHING was left of it except ONE pool and no infrastructure to keep it going ... the original owner eventually gave up due to the negative crap that was thrown at him and the little time he had to deal with it all ...

thats where i came in ... and since i had been mining granitecoin since ( almost ) from the beginning of its existence - i thought maybe there is an opportunity to learn a great deal more about 'it all' ... ie - the whole crypto world ...

so here we are over a year later ... new seednode servers - new pools - our own pool ( yes - grn-pool.granitcoinx.com IS granitecoins pool ) - a new logo that is yet to be decided - a new website under construction - a new exchange ( bleutrade - as bittrex dropped granitecoin due to low volume ) - a new system of propagating granitecoin to be useable not just mineable ...

so in a word - yes Smiley ( after writing that novel above ) ... there indeed ARE plans to market it ... we just need to get the right team to do that ... and the cash for the 'help' Wink ...

but definitely not before we have ALL the groundwork set in stone first ... which means ALL of the infrastructure that we can manage - will be under granitecoins OWN infrastructure AND control - so that ther pools and servers and the like cant just 'shutdown' when they feel like and drop granitecoin at a whim ...

#crysx
ahh yeah sounds good, probably will take some time! i bought some GRN that gave it a little price boost! haha & yes it came through right after it synced! Smiley
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 01:01:23 AM

#crysx
ahh yeah sounds good, probably will take some time! i bought some GRN that gave it a little price boost! haha & yes it came through right after it synced! Smiley

awesome ...

mining is what we focus on here at the moment - but trading and usability is the goal ...

#crysx

fastlan

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:34:24 AM

#crysx

awesome ...

mining is what we focus on here at the moment - but trading and usability is the goal ...

#crysx
yeah, wishing you and the coin luck!! Smiley lol
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:16:37 AM

#crysx

awesome ...

#crysx
yeah, wishing you and the coin luck!! Smiley lol

tanx - is all good fastlan ...
it isnt luck - but the right people to help ( or contract in ) and interest generation ...

but that takes time and is all good ... the longer and more stable this coin is - the better ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:16:53 AM

we are around 10,000 blocks from the next ( and last ) bonus block ...

good luck - 100,000 #grn in that block Smiley ...

#crysx #granitecoin

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:45:52 AM

now on the cryptsy vote list ...

please VOTE for us to join this awesome exchange ...

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

OP updated ...

‪#‎crysx‬ ‪#‎grn‬ ‪#‎granitecoin‬

fastlan

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

OP updated ...

Yeah that would be awesome! hopefully gain some more attention..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:26:14 PM

OP updated ...

Yeah that would be awesome! hopefully gain some more attention..

i think it may - or it may be a huge dumping situation when the major holders see it ...

either way - it will be nice ...

bleutrade has always been good - though quite low volume - but always good ...

would be really nice to get on both exchanges - and even get back on bittrex also ...

in any case - good news is always better than bad news ...

we will be working a great deal more in the coming months when its a full time thing for me ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:53:03 PM

only 48hrs - #granitecoin is near the top of @cryptsy votes list ...

keep at it ... & tanx u crazy & awesome #grn supporters ...

#crysx

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

You're very active on forum dev...
Very awesome...

I hope price will go up again...  Smiley
Good luck dev...

Waiting for roadmap for GRN...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:40:58 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 06:08:06 AM by chrysophylax

Very awesome...

I hope price will go up again...  Smiley
Good luck dev...

tanx ... just working on getting #granitecoin back from the abyss ... Smiley ...

the roadmap will be a little way off ( not too far away ) - but will be here when we can put all these backend things we are working on to rest ...

its all very slow - but we hope that we can bring something to the table this year ...

the cryptsy votes have come a long way and we are thankful that are so many that support us here ...

even though you all dont comment much here - we know you are out there watching Smiley ... and we are appreciative of it ...

more in the coming weeks ...

#crysx

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:09:26 PM

Very awesome...

Good luck dev...

tanx ... just working on getting #granitecoin back from the abyss ... Smiley ...

the roadmap will be a little way off ( not too far away ) - but will be here when we can put all these backend things we are working on to rest ...

its all very slow - but we hope that we can bring something to the table this year ...

the cryptsy votes have come a long way and we are thankful that are so many that support us here ...

even though you all dont comment much here - we know you are out there watching Smiley ... and we are appreciative of it ...

#crysx

good luck dev... Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:30:11 PM

Very awesome...

Good luck dev...

#crysx

good luck dev... Smiley

tanx ...

time and dedication is what we need ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: