Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:41:58 PM

has anyone noticed that the listed website at:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/

has a virus warning???

who is maintaining that site?
I will forward your alert to crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

has anyone noticed that the listed website at:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/

has a virus warning???

who is maintaining that site?
I will forward your alert to crysx

tanx for the alert ...

thats the google checking system that is doing that ...

i will look into the site - but the granite site is going to be a part of the cwi-site ... so it will eventually be pulled down ...

we will have a look at what is causing this - and possibly blow away the entire site and rebuilt it with the ( semi ) built new site ... which will be integrated into the cwi-site when its built ...

#crysx

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

Is there a windows wallet download? Because I'd rather not keep my coins on an exchange. Smiley

morning mate ...

not for the current git - but only the one before ...

we are trying to get the download backend sorted - as dropbox continues to lock out users due to 'too many requests' ... what a load of crap ...

ill supply you the previous windows wallet ( this core does not have ALL the 25seednodes hardcoded ) if you want it ...

btw - this thread will soon be locked - as all the projects will be posted on the cwi thread ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Dropbox has dropped the box?

in a sense - yup ...

we are looking at a mega account ... but need to transfer ALL the files from dropbox to mega if it works - which takes time ...

maybe just get the downloadables into mega for the time being - and then create a business account with them later ...

#crysx

You should have a look at the "release" section on github,
easy to put all release versions of wallets on there .

https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite/releases

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:11:41 AM

Is there a windows wallet download? Because I'd rather not keep my coins on an exchange. Smiley

morning mate ...

not for the current git - but only the one before ...

we are trying to get the download backend sorted - as dropbox continues to lock out users due to 'too many requests' ... what a load of crap ...

ill supply you the previous windows wallet ( this core does not have ALL the 25seednodes hardcoded ) if you want it ...

btw - this thread will soon be locked - as all the projects will be posted on the cwi thread ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Dropbox has dropped the box?

in a sense - yup ...

we are looking at a mega account ... but need to transfer ALL the files from dropbox to mega if it works - which takes time ...

maybe just get the downloadables into mega for the time being - and then create a business account with them later ...

#crysx

You should have a look at the "release" section on github,
easy to put all release versions of wallets on there .

https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite/releases

tanx mate ...

i have been - and will do just that ...

the old granite site ( http://granitecoin.com/ ) has not bee updated for a while - and as such has not been looked at for that period of time also ...

all systems will be pushed through http://chainworksindustries.com/ eventually anyway ...

we do have a new website for granite - in the same sort of theme that the old one is - but have not pushed it to the public site ... now it seems we dont have too much of a choice unless we want these warning issues ...

wallets will be pushed to the releases section for now - as we have the new windows / osx wallets created and ready for full publication ...

the cwi-thread will have all the details soon ...

its my workload that is slowing all of this down currently ... but im hoping that this week we can push it all out ... including the 7 new pools for the cwi-pool system ...

again - all updates will be on that thread - ill be locking this thread soon ...

#crysx

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:17:06 PM

Dear all
Can everybody share me window wallet apps
Thanks
I try this link on #1 but no file in it
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

Dear all
Thanks
Talk to chrysophylax, send him a PM.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 01:55:32 AM

Dear all
Thanks
Talk to chrysophylax, send him a PM.

tanx greedyjohn ...

i havent received any pm yet ...

@mmo_online_1981 - we have the latest windows and osx compiled wallets but have yet to publish them due to the update of the op ... and since we are moving this thread to the cwi-thread - we will be updating ALL the details there ... including the links to the wallets ...

these are official wallets - and are fully tested ... if there is ANY hint that they have any form of infection from places like virustotal - its because of the solo-mining code that is in the wallet and are completely FALSE POSITIVES ... thats If there is any ...

do NOT accept wallets from ANYWHERE ELSE - or from any one else ... we cannot guarantee any of those wallets are clean ...

this week - we are finalizing the updates to the cwi-pool system - and will be releasing the pools as full production ... after 7 weeks of testing - they have passed every test - even while the improvement of the cwi-stratum was taking place and being rewritten ...

ill publish the wallets soon - but if you give me a pm - ill send you a private link for the time being ...

there are instructions that you need to follow if you already have an older wallet - as directories and files have changed due to the standardized naming convention we are using now ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:20:03 AM

hi all ...

a few changes about to be made ... and will happen step by step as we move over the next few weeks ...

new windows and osx wallets have been compiled - and we are looking at a more permanent way of distributing them - as dropbox is just being completely stupid ...

denying connection to the wallet shared links with an error 'too many connections' for the shared links we provide ...

disgusting for a company that alludes people into thinking they are a great storage platform - even when we ( cwi ) have a paid membership ...

we are looking at producing the wallets and distributing them through the cwi-git when we get the git all in order with all the code we need to upload ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

hi all ...

just to remind the community that we do have an official pool for granite and ozziecoin ( our own cwi-coins ) ...

these pools are part of the cwi-poolsystem - and as such are backed by cwi as well as the cwi-infrastructure ...

if you would like to directly mine to the pools - just setup an account - setup miners - and start your miners ...

the cwi-stratum is a unique custom stratum built for a solid mining experience - and we are making it better and better as time and development goes on ...

the main mining page ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

the direct links to grn and ozc respectively ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ ...

both these pools are x11 - so its only a matter of ports that need to be changed - or set in your scripts ...

you will also find that in the title menu - the full details of the pool is present ...

ie ...

- pool name ... the name of the coin that the pool mines ...
- pool port ... the port that you set for the miner to mine this particular pool ...
- pool designation ... the stage at which the pool is currently at ( alpha - beta - production ) ...
- pull down menu for the other pools available to mine ...

there are a number of other pools that can mined via the cwi-poolsystem and the dropdown menu is an easy method of going to the pool of choice ... remember also - being an sso cwi-poolsystem - once an account is setup - it is the same account ( and miners ) used for all the pools in this sso server ...

and as always - we are more than happy to help anywhere we can ...

tanx ...

#crysx

jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:47:06 PM

will be new wallet anytime soon? I see countdown on homepage, so 7 days more to wait?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:13:39 AM

will be new wallet anytime soon? I see countdown on homepage, so 7 days more to wait?

hi jox ...

we are working very hard to get things organized as best as we can with the integration of the cwi-website ... this is taking way too long unfortunately and seem to come across more and more issues we need to 'fix' before the 'opening' of the website ...

this means that the delay is going to take longer than expected - and the countdown was always a guide more than a firm time ... but the new granite and ozziecoin wallets are available - with very little changes except the hardcoded seednodes and a couple of very small changes in the code itself ... so practically - the wallets will be ready to sync as soon as you start them and they build the db in their respective directories ( for linux osx and windows ) ... the issue is the storage place we will be using for the download of the wallets - and any subsequent downloads ... dropbox is crap - seriously ... its blocking ALL downloads due to some 'too many requests' error that they STILL have not yet fixed ...

in any case - the timeline for the release of the website will be delayed and extended by a while yet - as its just not ready yet ... its just too big at the moment to finish all the aspects of it ...

and now cwi has adopted droidz ( drz ) - and opened its new git ( where all the new code exists for 'our' coins - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ) - there are a few changes that are required in all 7areas of the cwi-website ...

so unfortunately - its a delay we need to take ...

thefarm seems to have had a massive power failure also - which was an integral part of the cwi-website - which now requires us to fly there and determine what the issues are and how much damage is there - then determine what is required to fix it ...

so a LOT happening - but 'this year' is the real time frame we should have on the cwi-website ... the 'base' is done - the building ontop of that base is still being done ...

the cwi-thread has more details as they occur ...

tanx for your patience ...

#crysx

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

The Granite wallet has been updated for CryptoBE.com. We're glad to support this legacy coin!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

The Granite wallet has been updated for CryptoBE.com. We're glad to support this legacy coin!

much appreciated mate ...

a donation to to support your efforts is on its way later today ...

just want to double check - is the daemon compiled from the new chainworks industries git? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

just want to double check - is the daemon compiled from the new chainworks industries git? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Yes, it is. Please note that the address of the explorer has changed due to Granitecoin being changed to Granite.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

tanx ...

#crysx

Yes, it is. Please note that the address of the explorer has changed due to Granitecoin being changed to Granite.

yup - just checked ...

and its granite btw - no caps Wink ...

but all good mate ...

your work is very much appreciated ...

#crysx

sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

Just checking to see if anything new is about.  thanks

DOTCoin
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:44:39 AM

Crysx is still wrapped up with the natural disaster cleanup. He should be back this coming week. I am sure he will provide an update ASAP.

sigma2543

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:39:24 AM

Crysx is still wrapped up with the natural disaster cleanup. He should be back this coming week. I am sure he will provide an update ASAP.

Is he the Dev?  Oh I like my investment more and more.  Rolling blackouts all over the USA too.  Hope all is well. 

This is a sleeper...

DOTCoin
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

### CWI-PROJECTS - GRANITE

hi all ...

first - tanx steven for responding ...

im still away on the relocation and won't be back for another week ...

in the meantime - anyone with granite still in bleutrade should remove all the coins and start trading at cryptopia ...

a message will be sent to bleutrade in good time as to what the reason is for the delist after so many years on the exchange - but until then - please continue with cryptopia ... cryptopia also has ozc - though only on the ltc market not the btc market ...

soon things will stabilize and we can get back to development of the cwi-ecosystem ...

thefarm is an integral part of the entire cwi-ecosystem so still requires priority over the coming week ...

#crysx

sigma2543

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

### CWI-PROJECTS - GRANITE

hi all ...

first - tanx steven for responding ...

im still away on the relocation and won't be back for another week ...

in the meantime - anyone with granite still in bleutrade should remove all the coins and start trading at cryptopia ...

a message will be sent to bleutrade in good time as to what the reason is for the delist after so many years on the exchange - but until then - please continue with cryptopia ... cryptopia also has ozc - though only on the ltc market not the btc market ...

soon things will stabilize and we can get back to development of the cwi-ecosystem ...

thefarm is an integral part of the entire cwi-ecosystem so still requires priority over the coming week ...

#crysx

I wouldn't get that upset with Bleutrade.  The devs probably had to search under another couch for some change to keep it going for a few more weeks...but after that...not looking good lol

DOTCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: