Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN  (Read 74268 times)
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:12:13 AM

Great, will fix syncing problems for new users!

@chrysophylax Did you get a chance to look at my message about the block explorer?

Hi mate,

Syncing was the main issue BUT getting the servers active and updated was the main problem ...

Thankfully - building/working/servicing/roll-out of server systems and networks was something that Ive been doing my whole life (Im a network Infrastructure Consultant - big fancy name for Big Tech Head) and all I had to do was apply my expertise in the coin arena ...

That was difficult for me but we pulled through ... Smiley

I saw your message and will pm you a little later ... Will have a good look then also ...

Tanx,

crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:17:19 AM

All good on sync and initial mine "network diff to 25", no new blocks.  Wasting time?

No - never wasting time ...

Due to the fact that this is NOT a new coin - and we have been mining heavily - the difficulty will change according to the network mining/hashrate ...

So as far as the mining is concerned - the more that are mining - the higher the difficulty ... which means that the pool you are mining from has to have a good hashrate to find any blocks to process ...

If the total network hashrate is small at the moment so its a relatively easier to mine ... I have seen it at above 1GH (when it was first launched) and that was really difficult to mine when the 'big hashers' came out to play ...

I mine in a couple of places also ... where are you mining at the moment?

crysx

rockyram

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:56:42 AM

my GRN coin is in bittrex, should i withraw in my wallet or leave it there,
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:26:34 PM

my GRN coin is in bittrex, should i withraw in my wallet or leave it there,

Hi rockyram,

it probably would be better to transfer your GRN back to your wallet as we are no longer on bittrex ...

bittrex bill said that he would look at our coin a little later on - and we are working very hard to get the wallet and website - as well as HUGE interest - back into the mining and trading of the coin AND get the interest back into bittrex also ... they are a good exchange and have been good to us ...

in the meantime - a new trading platform has added GRN to the list of coins in the exchange ...

this is a new exchange and so we are going to start trading there within the next day or so ... I will update the main page with the exchange details in the next 24hours ...

the exchange is BreakNeck Trade and GRN is here http://www.breakneck.trade/index.php?x=GRN ...

we hope this will be a long term commitment and valuable trading experience for everyone that ALREADY own some GRN and those that WANT to own some GRN ...

so come and trade along with us ... and help this platform get up off the ground ...

ive been assured by the owner that BreakNeck Trade is aimed at being here for the very long term ...

we all hope this will benefit all involved ...

as with any coin - we need to work closely with ANY exchange that takes on GRN to make is a viable asset to the exchange AND to anyone that own some GRN ...

good luck ...

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:03:34 PM

hi all,

a new exchange is now running with the addition of GRN to the list of coins ready to trade ...

the exchange is in the main announcement page (on page 1) in the list ...

this exchange is new and ready to go - so lets help them get going with trade as soon as we all can ...

the exchange is ... BreakNeck Trade and GRN is here - http://www.breakneck.trade/index.php?x=GRN ...

see you there Smiley

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:08:20 PM

hi all,

another update - this time with the block explorers ...

a straight no crap block explorer ... and a no crap in-depth explorer/stats/richlist ...

1 - http://cryptobe.com/chain/GraniteCoin/ - block explorer ...

2 - http://grn.blockexplorer.cc/ - block explorer/stats/richlist ...

great work shows - and credit given ... published on main page now also ...

tanx guys ...

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:46:22 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 03:37:14 PM by chrysophylax

hi all,

new bounties set and more to come ...

published in the main page - please have a look and pm me if you can help ...

a copy below of the main page update for those of you too lazy to look there (like me) Wink

all work done will be credited as a signature at the bottom of main page to highlight the work you have provided us ...

tanx,

crysx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------

BOUNTIES

LOGO - New Logo required for GraniteCoin ... Bounty set at 70000GRN

WEBSITE - NEW Domain Registered under GraniteCoinX.com and a new website needs to be setup ... Bounty set at 250000GRN (negotiable)

DEVELOPER - A good reliable Coin Developer to join the team ... Bounty Negotiable

- - - More Bounties and Work to come - - -

If you are a Developer - A Graphic Artist/Designer - Web Designer - then please PM chrysophylax ... Work is available for those interested in improving and developing GRN

In the Meantime - Dont Hesitate To Continue Mining and Trading While We Work To Get The Backend ReDeveloped and ReVamped

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 09:16:35 AM

hi all ...

we are on the voting list for cc-ex trade exchange ...

please send your vote to have GRN added for trade there as well ...

the more votes - the better the chance of getting into trade at cc-ex ...

voting page ... https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

dont forget that we are also on breakneck trade - http://www.breakneck.trade/index.php?x=GRN ...

so do support us - we need to have the community back on deck ...

tanx,

crysx

hai3131

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:45:07 PM

next few hour, i want to look the way new dev deal with the block 20000 Smiley , i fear they all wofl ...   Cool
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:15:08 PM

next few hour, i want to look the way new dev deal with the block 20000 Smiley , i fear they all wofl ...   Cool

ive just moved my miners off - but i can move them back on dedicated pool if you like so we have a better chance at getting it?

i dont have a dev controlling this coin anymore - so there should not be ANY intervention by anything but the miners ... which actually didnt happen the first time by the looks of things anyway ...

there just seemed to be so much hype about it all ...

i recognize your name Smiley ... would you rather i put most of my miners back on dedicatedpool and see if we can hit the block?

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:25:09 PM

ive just moved my miners off - but i can move them back on dedicated pool if you like so we have a better chance at getting it?

i dont have a dev controlling this coin anymore - so there should not be ANY intervention by anything but the miners ... which actually didnt happen the first time by the looks of things anyway ...

there just seemed to be so much hype about it all ...

i recognize your name Smiley ... would you rather i put most of my miners back on dedicatedpool and see if we can hit the block?

crysx

actually - i better put them on anyway ... i need to go to bed now Sad

will see what actually happens ...

hope you hit the block hai3131 ... Smiley

crysx

Spartan10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:26:46 PM

Is it the same dev? Becouse last granitecoin was scam.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:39:21 PM

Is it the same dev? Becouse last granitecoin was scam.

no ... not at all ...

ive taken over the coin and have not assigned a dev to redevelop the coin yet ...

that will happen soon enough - but for now - its for mining and getting the backend setup - which ive almost completed ...

ive just put the miners back on dedicatedpool - so the blocks should be coming in ... hope we hit block 20000 ...

we can see what is happening through the block explorer anyway ...

here - http://grn.blockexplorer.cc/ ... the other one seems to be down at the moment ...

anyway - happy mining guys ... in the last 5 mins - 6 blocks found and counting ...

from what i can gather - there are coinking miners and dedicatedpool miners with some miners from elsewhere - i cant seem to locate ... so its picking up Smiley

ill help all i can ...

mine mine mine - and good luck to you all ... Smiley

crysx

hai3131

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:57:00 PM

I see ur hash back. I'm in gmt +7, i will move some hash on granite before i fell on bed.
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 10:17:53 PM

Hi,
I updated Granitecoin data on www.cryptocoinrank.com and created a Logo concept you can see below Wink
Cheers

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:25:13 AM

I see ur hash back. I'm in gmt +7, i will move some hash on granite before i fell on bed.

hi hai3131,

i see your miners all on here ...

we missed the block ... it was hit on another pool ...

here is the block explorer result - http://grn.blockexplorer.cc/block/0000000010af8cf83fa1c578007ae0820f58b85c9c433c6b76dcc8fdb1b7e081 ...

the wallet - GLZVn5xUYSNtZYBpfawC1SVntbuBSLA7Jv - is the address of the coinking.io pool ... checking the blocks there shows that the user 'mitci' has hit that block ...

here is the address for the coinking block hit - https://coinking.io/coin.php?coin=granitecoin ...

congrats mitci ... hai3131 and i were mining hard to get that block ...

next block - here we come ....

Smiley

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:36:54 AM

btw hai3131,

even though we didnt hit the the bigblock 20000 - could you supply me your GRN wallet address ...

i would like to 'gift' you 25000GRN ... as a thankyou for putting your miners in and backing GRN ...

tanx,

crysx

hai3131

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:01:59 AM

Just up, morning, i can't believe we miss that block.
Keep 25k grn for bounty if you want this coin up again. I just want mine #20k block 4 fun not 4 grn coin.
Now i must move my hash, i need to pay my electric bill in next three day Cheesy
If you have some nice step with grn, i will back soon. Good luck.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:36:27 AM

Just up, morning, i can't believe we miss that block.
Keep 25k grn for bounty if you want this coin up again. I just want mine #20k block 4 fun not 4 grn coin.
Now i must move my hash, i need to pay my electric bill in next three day Cheesy
If you have some nice step with grn, i will back soon. Good luck.

all good ... its interesting that we are now on track with NO intervention but the miners ... which makes it a good thing ... Smiley

maybe we can mine together sometime - create a force of mining with a few others maybe Smiley

i do the same thing though ... i mine here a couple of days a week and the rest is to pay bills via coinking for auto convert ...

im glad you take things easy - mining for fun ...

thats what all this is about - and when you can make a little bit of cash in the process - thats even better ... Wink

enjoy ...

crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:46:41 AM

Hi,
I updated Granitecoin data on www.cryptocoinrank.com and created a Logo concept you can see below Wink
Cheers

hi cryptocoinrank.com ...

tanx so much for the update of the details - much appreciated ...

the twitter account is @chrysophylax69 ... ill be using that more often from now ...

along with a new facebook page - we should be up and running ...

as for the logo - NICE Smiley

great concept and what i was looking for - without even speaking with you ... hehehe ...

im just wondering whether the two may be mixed - with a shadow of a big X in the background ... or would that be too much?

mixed - as in the outer brushed metal with the second inner graphics ...

anyway - maybe a poll to decide?

if you provide your wallet address - 1000GRN will be deposited just for your effort for each of the images ... thats 2000GRN so far ... Smiley

i really appreciate it ...

crysx

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: