Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook's BUY button! Bitcoin's big moment is here  (Read 3263 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

Zuckerberg wouldn't want BTC to go up in value. The Winkelwoss twins hold a chunk of it!

Possible. IMO, even if he allows some crypto currency in FB, either that will be some shitcoin (such as Dogecoin or Darkcoin) or some new crypto currency invented by Mark Zuckerberg himself.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:35:14 PM

Just imagine you sell or buy with just a click on facebook using bitcoins, This is an opportunity bitcoin should grab, and facebook should not miss!

Why did you intentionally phrase the title of this thread as a fact ?  Rather than phrasing it like the "fantasy" which appears when someone actually goes inside the thread?

I hate people who do that.  You're annoying.  Stop.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:47:04 AM

Just imagine you sell or buy with just a click on facebook using bitcoins, This is an opportunity bitcoin should grab, and facebook should not miss!

Why did you intentionally phrase the title of this thread as a fact ?  Rather than phrasing it like the "fantasy" which appears when someone actually goes inside the thread?

I hate people who do that.  You're annoying.  Stop.

Yes. A simple '?' instead of '!' would have solved the problem.
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:14:35 AM

This is a step in the right direction to getting botcoin more noticed however Facebook I believe will try anything to make themselves be the only place on the internet that gets used even if it means allowing transactions to take place so you don't have to go elsewhere. Many people already spend most of their online time on Facebook not venturing anywhere else and if the had a chance there would be no need to venture elsewhere.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:58:23 AM

I think it will happen soon
social networks and bitcoin will be together in this path
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:40:04 PM

This is a step in the right direction to getting botcoin more noticed however Facebook I believe will try anything to make themselves be the only place on the internet that gets used even if it means allowing transactions to take place so you don't have to go elsewhere. Many people already spend most of their online time on Facebook not venturing anywhere else and if the had a chance there would be no need to venture elsewhere.

Facebook credit might just get renamed as fb-coin.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: