Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Gift Cards - Coincards.ca Gift Cards from over 100 Canadian retailers  (Read 22072 times)
BitcoinLEGIT

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

If I buy a 5x$100 physial card right now, how long will it takes to come to my mail box?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sadsong

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

Interesting will bookmark you for future purchasing if the prices work out, like to support a Canadian using bitcoin.
DaStuff (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

If I buy a 5x$100 physial card right now, how long will it takes to come to my mail box?

It really depends on what you are purchasing as this varies greatly on vendors. Its best to keep this type of question in our support channels so we can better keep dialogue with you and not clogup this thread:  https://coincards.ca/Contact-Us
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:04:40 PM

Looking forward to ordering in Jan the new year, will you have more cards in stock?
Great selection of cards, will have have more grocery cards like Metro, Loblaws etc
racebyu

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

It really depends on what you are purchasing as this varies greatly on vendors. Its best to keep this type of question in our support channels so we can better keep dialogue with you and not clogup this thread:  https://coincards.ca/Contact-Us

Hey thanks, going to try your service today, spent approx $1300.00
I will post up the results in the forum to help move your thread along.
If everything works out will be using all the time moving forward!
Delivery is to Toronto and think your out West so using Express post will be fastest.
Have a great day.
Regards, Greg
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Hey All,

Wanted to post an update here as we have had a crazy busy couple of months with some seriously exciting upgrades in place.

First off, We completely overhauled and redesigned our website. We think its easier to navigate and allows us to make more customizations which allow for a better overall experience for the customer.

We recently upgraded our payment system to include SEGWIT addresses. So now when you purchase from us, you are sending to a segwit address which will help reduce network fees.

We also implemented Litecoin as a direct method of payment. No Third party processors.

We are continuously making improvements and love all feedback as well. So feel free to checkout the new https://coincards.ca or send me a message here. Cheers!
Dabouz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:37:21 PM by Dabouz

I spent $1,500(in btc) on Coincards.ca.

650 on online amazon.ca which was delivered a couple hours later.
the remaining $850 was to be sent to me by mail. (one order for $500 and a seperate one for $350)

I received an envelope for the $350 with nothing but an invoice, untampered as well.

The customer service is saying that they triple checked before sending out and it is no longer their responsibility.
Yes I'm dumb for not spending a couple extra bucks on tracked shipping but the reviews on here and their site seemed legitimate enough that people were receiving their purchases.

I'm amazed at the lack of effort in trying to find a resolution for this issue.

There is no proof of purchase that can be traced back to the cards so that i may have some sort of recourse with the card supplier, nothing, nada, ZIP.

Edit: Received the two $250 cards

DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:38:52 PM

I spent $1,500(in btc) on Coincards.ca.

650 on online amazon.ca which was delivered a couple hours later.
the remaining $850 was to be sent to me by mail. (one order for $500 and a seperate one for $350)

I received an envelope for the $350 with nothing but an invoice, untampered as well.

The customer service is saying that they triple checked before sending out and it is no longer their responsibility.
Yes I'm dumb for not spending a couple extra bucks on tracked shipping but the reviews on here and their site seemed legitimate enough that people were receiving their purchases.

I'm amazed at the lack of effort in trying to find a resolution for this issue.

There is no proof of purchase that can be traced back to the cards so that i may have some sort of recourse with the card supplier, nothing, nada, ZIP.

I'm going to wait to see it the next envelope actually has something in it(probably wont that was my first order and the one that arrived empty was the following day.). If it doesn't I will pursue through the legal means necessary.

I'm sorry you have had a bad experience, however as we had mentioned your envelope was weighed at the time of shipment. This is one of our cross-checks in place to make sure envelopes are heavy enough for the total number of cards required. An empty envelope would have weighed about 10 grams and would have one stamp on it. Your envelope was stamped with 2 stamps which means it was shipped with between 30-50 grams at the time of being weighed. This is in line with shipments of 4-5 gift cards in them. There is again, no possible way that this shipment was sent empty.

As you mentioned above, you did not select a tracked shipment. All letter mail within Canada is untrackable and even Canada Post cannot help with issues of lost mail. This is why we offer the tracked shipping on all cards which can be shipped from our offices.

As mentioned in the ticket as well, our cards are issued to us activated from a central distributor. We do not have the ability to cancel cards and we are not willing to divulge our suppliers nor can we give copies of our business documents such as our invoices. No business would likely produce these documents. We did, however, go above and beyond this by in fact producing a redacted invoice which showed the confirmation of your cards being ordered.

Unfortunately, our site does state that we do not insure our shipments. We are not able to insure gift cards, due to the limitations set by Canada Post, UPS, FedEx etc.

We understand that losing any amount of money is undesirable in any circumstance, however, it is impossible that you were sent an empty invoice. As we mentioned, you might want to follow up with your local depot to see if there is a theft problem with your mail carrier. As the shipments are uninsured, there is not much more we can do once the shipment leaves our offices.
racebyu

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Hey DaStuff,

I just purchased before going out the door this morning and forgot
to use Expresspost, do not want to have any issues. Still think the
transaction is pending confirmations. Can I get it sent via Expresspost
again, can send the additional funds. Service has been great so far
and looking to use again shortly. Great support and service people!

Thanks, Race
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Hey DaStuff,

I just purchased before going out the door this morning and forgot
to use Expresspost, do not want to have any issues. Still think the
transaction is pending confirmations. Can I get it sent via Expresspost
again, can send the additional funds. Service has been great so far
and looking to use again shortly. Great support and service people!

Thanks, Race

Sure, if you haven't already just go onto Coincards.ca and send us a message. We will contact you with an amount of shipping and an address to send to.

Thanks!
Dabouz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

Hi DaStuff,

Good to know i received the IGA cards.

My point was not to say that i think you stole something, but as a business its not cool to let the client take the loss alone.

I'll order more next time, with protected/tracked mail.
racebyu

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

Have used them now a few times and no problems, great support
and communications. Looking forward to my next purchases!
Spazzer

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Just purchased $1500 Gift Card. No issues and timely response. Spoke to 'Mike' and he walked me through the process and delivered the Digital Gift Card within 5 minutes.

Will use again and highly recommend.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 12:14:52 AM by DaStuff

We at Coincards.ca have been kind of quiet the last few months as we have been working hard on our latest update.

Just in time for the holiday season, Coincards.ca is proud to offer our new No Fee selection of gift cards.

Through our Premium Partners, Coincards.ca has secured the largest selection of Gift Cards (Approx 80+ at launch) available for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash (and more) in Canada at No Fee.

Our Premium Partners have recognized the value of our services and have extended the ability for us to offer their brands cards at No Fee.

As we keep moving forward, bringing on more Premium Partners, we will continue to add more cards to the No Fee selection. We also maintain our offering of an additional 200+ gift cards at the regular 5% fee as we wait for more merchants to join us in our quest for mainstream adoption!

As an added BONUS, for a Limited Time Only, Coincards.ca is offering a FREE HARDWARE WALLET with all purchases over $1500 CDN - shipped directly to yourself, a friend or family member!

* Spend $1500 - Free Bitbox
* Spend $3000 - Free Trezor One
* Spend $5000 - Free Trezor Model T

Over the last 5 years, Coincards has been at the forefront of pushing Bitcoin Merchant adoption in Canada. We continue to drive usability of cryptocurrencies and are making huge strides with merchants. Over the last 2 years we have really stepped up our game, offering:

* A selection of 250+ Gift Cards, Both Electronic and Delivered to your door.
* A selection of "Quick Delivery" cards, delivered directly within 2 confirmations on the blockchain
* Lightning network payments, purchase between $10-100 using lightning network
* New No Fee Selection, Pay only face value on a selection of gift cards

We appreciate everyone's support as we continue to push merchant adoption within Canada!
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:10:20 PM

Is this promo still active?
Looking to purchase some giftcards with BTC.
Has anyone done a Flight Centre card?
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

Unfortunately, the promo is over as of mid-December.

Flight Centre gift cards usually come within 2 hours of confirmations complete during business hours as they don't yet take part in our "Quick Delivery" program yet.

Hope this helps!
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:37:05 PM

Unfortunately, the promo is over as of mid-December.

Flight Centre gift cards usually come within 2 hours of confirmations complete during business hours as they don't yet take part in our "Quick Delivery" program yet.

Hope this helps!
It does, Thank you for your swift reply
LostinCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:44:53 AM

I will likely do a purchase or two in the next week or so. Feels like the company could use a few good reviews done up by reputable folks Wink
DaStuff (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:29:33 PM

Hey Guys!

Coincards.ca has started offering Prepaid Top-ups for all of Canada's mobile carriers at no fee. As always, we only accept Crypto!

If you value your privacy, or maybe have a second prepaid line for your crypto trading then this might make life a bit easier for you!

Feedback welcomed!

https://coincards.ca/product-category/mobile-top-up/
general7

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:07:09 PM

My first order experience:
Purchased a $10 Fido mobile top-up via BTC and received the code promptly to my email and redeemed the voucher successfully.
A+

Will definitely use the service again in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: