Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best bitcoin faucets?  (Read 4877 times)
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

Faucets have a very low return on invested time., but it's better to do something than nothing at all.
You can earn between 0 and 0.00001000 BTC per day from a faucet.

This is not true. If you run the numbers as to what you will make with a faucet, then you will see that you will earn close to zero with a faucet. You are better off thinking of ways that you can potentially make more money.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:58:43 AM

There crap, i got sucked into it a long time ago but you really dont make fuck all off em, after a few days i got sick of it. Never again!

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:34:19 AM

Luckycheckin.com
Moonbitco.in
Btcrock,biz
Freebitco.in
Freedoge.co.in (Its dogecoin faucet, you can get doge address from exchange and convert it to btc)

Remember : Nowadays BTC/Altcoins faucets aren't worth. If you are paying electricity fee, then try to avoid spending huge time on faucets.

Kindly,
      MZ

FlyForFun

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:36:44 AM

The best faucets is work as McDonald and buy BTC...

saif92

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:30:58 PM

Luckycheckin.com
Moonbitco.in
Btcrock,biz
Freebitco.in
Freedoge.co.in (Its dogecoin faucet, you can get doge address from exchange and convert it to btc)

Remember : Nowadays BTC/Altcoins faucets aren't worth. If you are paying electricity fee, then try to avoid spending huge time on faucets.

Kindly,
      MZ

I completely agree with you if you are going to use just for regular income then you are on losing side 

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

They're pretty much all shit, but I like the one on primedice as you can gamble with it. There's new faucet levels just been released as well.
BowieMan

Activity: 154

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

They're pretty much all shit, but I like the one on primedice as you can gamble with it. There's new faucet levels just been released as well.

Yeah, PrimeDice has a pretty decent faucet, that's for sure! The only disadvantage would be that you can't withdraw the coins you get there, unless you are above a certain amount of BTC!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kipsy89

Activity: 280

Relax!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:00:09 PM

I want to know the best bitcoin faucets that really pay their users above than satoshi. Please tell if you know some great faucets and currently using.

Man, just don't try and get anything from those faucets. They're a rip off. They try to look nice and give you Bitcoin, but in reality they show you ads and get more money by showing you those boring ads than they ever pay out in Bitcoins over the faucet!!!

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:26:55 PM

Yeah, PrimeDice has a pretty decent faucet, that's for sure! The only disadvantage would be that you can't withdraw the coins you get there, unless you are above a certain amount of BTC!

The cashout threshold is pretty low at just 50000 satoshi.
So it is not that hard to get over that threshold, especially during happy hours. Smiley
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:33:15 PM

I've been using faucets untill I've found this site and singed for a campaign. But here's some I've been using:

I've posted this some time ago.

First of all this can get you a fair amount of free bitcoins if you are patient, so don't expect to get rich of it, it's still free btc so let's grab as much as we can.

Second, we will be combining a few sites to max the profit.

-freebitco.in   ( freebitco.in )   this site can payout really high amount but you'll need to have a few referals in order to do so, but it's still one with the best and comfirmed payouts

-dailybitcoins.org ( dailybitcoins.org ) This is one of my favorite btc sites. Request a payment every hour, try to unleast, to recieve a payment and a VOUCHER. Now, redeem those vouchers and you can later sell them at Peerbet.org (just type in hte chat @voucher and paste your voucher code) or you can advertise with those vouchers. It is good to combine freebitco.in with coinurl and then put that shortened link, so you also get btc when someone views your ad

-Coinurl.com ( Coinurl.com ) great site if you have your blog or a website or in a combination with dailybitcoins. Don't have anything else much to say about this

-CoinAd.com ( CoinAd.com ) My favorite site. Very simple PTC faucet with a fairly high payouts that you can earn in 2-3 days (payouts take some time). Strongly Recomend this one

-bitcrate.me and coinbox.me   ( bitcrate.me )  ( coinbox.me )  Best colection of faucets, you can hit the minimum withdraw within a few hours and payouts are farely fast, every 6 hours I think. I also STRONGLY recomend these two

So these are my favorite. If anyone has any suggestion, tips, question, feel free to post. Cheers and good luck!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:29:35 AM

I've been using faucets untill I've found this site and singed for a campaign. But here's some I've been using:

First of all this can get you a fair amount of free bitcoins if you are patient, so don't expect to get rich of it, it's still free btc so let's grab as much as we can.

-freebitco.in   ( freebitco.in )   this site can payout really high amount but you'll need to have a few referals in order to do so, but it's still one with the best and comfirmed payouts

-dailybitcoins.org ( dailybitcoins.org ) This is one of my favorite btc sites. Request a payment every hour, try to unleast, to recieve a payment and a VOUCHER. Now, redeem those vouchers and you can later sell them at Peerbet.org (just type in hte chat @voucher and paste your voucher code) or you can advertise with those vouchers. It is good to combine freebitco.in with coinurl and then put that shortened link, so you also get btc when someone views your ad

-Coinurl.com ( Coinurl.com ) great site if you have your blog or a website or in a combination with dailybitcoins. Don't have anything else much to say about this

-CoinAd.com ( CoinAd.com ) My favorite site. Very simple PTC faucet with a fairly high payouts that you can earn in 2-3 days (payouts take some time). Strongly Recomend this one

-bitcrate.me and coinbox.me   ( bitcrate.me )  ( coinbox.me )  Best colection of faucets, you can hit the minimum withdraw within a few hours and payouts are farely fast, every 6 hours I think. I also STRONGLY recomend these two

So these are my favorite. If anyone has any suggestion, tips, question, feel free to post. Cheers and good luck!

You also have coinworker.com, where you can get bitcoins for doing small tasks. The payout is small but higher than faucets. You can try this to get started on bitcoins.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:11:13 AM

You also have coinworker.com, where you can get bitcoins for doing small tasks. The payout is small but higher than faucets. You can try this to get started on bitcoins.
The payout is small on all faucets. The payout is small to the point that most people would say that faucets are a waste of time (myself included)
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

BitcoinGet is my fave, mostly because I can get microbits for letting videos play in the background while doing other things. http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=1DVkk8gASq3CMXDbCfrgHBdeEVWm5pcPBV

Really though, I'm sure people here have already said that faucets aren't really worth the time. Sometimes they have annoying redirects.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:38:28 AM

All faucest are too slow these days  Embarrassed

I heard primedice is giving 10k faucets and it only take about 3 minutes. But you need to be level 40 for that.
keackh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:34:24 PM

One of the ways to get free bitcoins but not the way more profitable.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:40:02 PM

The only one I recommend is freebitco.in but remember that it's not worth anyway.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:47:56 PM

Lol!

You guys should read more about faucets ..
You can make way more than 1000 sats per day with faucets..
Don't use those that pays 20 sats/hour.. the minimuum is 500sats/h + possibility of more (lucky rolls )

And i say it everytime : it MAY look like a waste of time TODAY, but it's FREE satoshis, and if BTC keep going up, it's GONNA be profitable.. so the point is to collects those satoshis today but keep em and wait until the price is way higher..
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

I think the best current faucet is moonbit.co.in and faucet.bitcoinzebra.com, both faucet above gives satosi 15000 per week, we can fill capatcha every 15 minutes and 1 hour, until now the two faucets that often I play, the second faucet directly satosi to address our bitcoin wallet, without going through microwallet.org that lately a lot of disorder due to a DDOS attack on the website ...  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cassimares

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

Primedice faucet is the best and it only take like 3 minutes...

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

do people still use faucets?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: