Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262809 times)
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:48:56 PM

So, everybody´s ma and pa and gramps and dog been set up with a free hashlet yet ?

I´m sure the referral system is working flawlessly like everything else in this great co.

I haven't seen reports of anyone getting the free hashlet or the points successfully... Only saw reports of the opposite

Friend of mine got the hashlet, and bought another one with some BTC and I got the points after that.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:50:41 PM

So, everybody´s ma and pa and gramps and dog been set up with a free hashlet yet ?

I´m sure the referral system is working flawlessly like everything else in this great co.

I haven't seen reports of anyone getting the free hashlet or the points successfully... Only saw reports of the opposite

What a surprise.  Grin

SDRebel

Activity: 568
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:00:58 AM by SDRebel

They surely want to succeed as a company. I'm skeptical about all cloud mining sites, but don't consider them a scam. In fact only a very small percentage of these sites are proven scams.
GAW is getting a lot more heat than they should because of the forum bans. About time they learned that this will only attract more haters and trolls, because this is how the internet works Wink

It's by far not only thr bans
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:22:58 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:01:17 AM by SDRebel

Friend of mine got the hashlet, and bought another one with some BTC and I got the points after that.

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:24:43 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:01:43 AM by SDRebel

Wow, either gaw is buying up the primes, or there are A LOT, and I mean a shit ton of stupid people out there.

Literally, this will probably be you last chance to dump for a while a get out out a good price, they can't milk this GawCoin Whitepaper out forever, and eventually amazon, walmart, etc... will respond with flat out denials of any deals with GAW. They probably have a deal with some converter service, that will proxy your order in their system to allow to buy at stores, but that isn't a deal with amazon or walmart.

Anyway, GAW is just manipulation, I don't like that kind of thing, but apparently a lot of people like it, at this point I won't feel anything when the house of cards crumbles. It's just stupid obvious at this point.

You make it sound like the new coin is just a scam.   I don't think it is; GAW is really trying to do something.   I'm sure they have built in profit for themselves but I do believe it is real.   You don't have to be involved in it if you don't like it.  

Right now I'm a net seller of primes, but that will stop soon.   That is for multiple reasons.  
 * I have a positive ROI now so I don't have as much pressure
 * I personally don't know what will happen with the new coin.   I could fail or it could be a great success.

What could be the revenue source for GAW here? Can't be credit card fees because Visa/MC will take most of it. Mining isn't profitable enough and what would be the point to use mining to finance this plan. The new coin by its mere existence doesn't have any value, it has to be backed by something. VC capital as backing is only viable if said VCs can make ROI too. What else am I missing? Affiliate programs with retailers? Could generate revenue but then why does it need to be wrapped in this coin mystery.

Hopefully we'll learn more by Tuesday.

welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

Wow, either gaw is buying up the primes, or there are A LOT, and I mean a shit ton of stupid people out there.

Literally, this will probably be you last chance to dump for a while a get out out a good price, they can't milk this GawCoin Whitepaper out forever, and eventually amazon, walmart, etc... will respond with flat out denials of any deals with GAW. They probably have a deal with some converter service, that will proxy your order in their system to allow to buy at stores, but that isn't a deal with amazon or walmart.

Anyway, GAW is just manipulation, I don't like that kind of thing, but apparently a lot of people like it, at this point I won't feel anything when the house of cards crumbles. It's just stupid obvious at this point.

You make it sound like the new coin is just a scam.   I don't think it is; GAW is really trying to do something.   I'm sure they have built in profit for themselves but I do believe it is real.   You don't have to be involved in it if you don't like it.  

Right now I'm a net seller of primes, but that will stop soon.   That is for multiple reasons.  
 * I have a positive ROI now so I don't have as much pressure
 * I personally don't know what will happen with the new coin.   I could fail or it could be a great success.

What could be the revenue source for GAW here? Can't be credit card fees because Visa/MC will take most of it. Mining isn't profitable enough and what would be the point to use mining to finance this plan. The new coin by its mere existence doesn't have any value, it has to be backed by something. VC capital as backing is only viable if said VCs can make ROI too. What else am I missing? Affiliate programs with retailers?
Could generate revenue but then why does it need to be wrapped in this coin mystery.

Hopefully we'll learn more by Tuesday.

I believe they will start selling specialty miners for the coin. They can raise some funds there and if they create a premium service for processing transaction faster then they maybe able to charge for that. I am concerned about  speed of network if they are going to have a consumer based "card". I don't want to wait 15 minutes for an OK
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

Let's examine this ICO fervor that Josh is building.

1. Josh says that the new coin will be launched at 20.

If we take him at his word, which is dicey at best since Josh has lied or been mistaken so many times in the past, this still does not mean that it will stay at 20 for more than .0001 seconds. Just long enough for Volder to do a market sell of his 100,000 coins and then post another new car he bought with your money.

2. Josh does not stop at the 400% gain you will supposedly be able to realize at launch, but instead attempts to persuade you to hold with his lure of "analysts" (no doubt trained analysts in business suits) predicting upside as high as $75 within the first few weeks of launch.

No one can know how a market will act. But especially not a market that does not even exist yet. Josh's latest fantasy has absolutely no data, patterns, or any other foundation upon which to predict future action.

3. What should be even more disturbing than Josh's marketspeak, is what Josh does not say. Josh does not provide us with hard numbers, a white paper, any information about these supposed "Venture capitalist partners," or any factual information at all.

Look at every single ICO on these forum boards--there are thousands of them--but each begins their first post with some hard numbers. They tell you the % of pre-mine or early distributions, they tell you total number of coins, reveal how they are adjusting difficulty, and many many more hard facts. They most likely will still be unsucessful, but what they choose to lead with evidences what they value.

Leading with hard numbers, stats, and facts evidences that one believes these things matter. That a coin's success depends, in a large part, on how well it is planned out with an eye to algorithms, crystallographic proof, distribution, market cap, and utility.

Bitcoin did not start with a forum post making claims about profit. It started with a whitepaper released quietly into the internet which spoke for itself.

Analysis: (disclaimer: I don't wear a business suit, but I do analyze things for a living)

By comparison Josh has chosen to lead with the "potential" for the coin to increase by 2000% in value in the last few weeks of 2014. Does Josh not believe in the technical merits of his own coin, or does he think that his customers are too ignorant or stupid to judge it based upon such criteria? Does Josh perhaps not understand his own coin or what others might value in a cryptocurrency?

The bottom line is that Josh is selling you greed--not a product he backs, believes in, or understands. You can tell by the way he markets it.

I will leave you with a snippet of the ever changing GAW terms of service:

GAW ToS 3.12:  GAW as defined herein is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind...GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.
MOB

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

I will be getting banned shortly: https://hashtalk.org/topic/15999/ico-2000-profit-in-weeks-totally-reasonable-0-risk-risk-is-so-1999-always-make-money-unless-you-don-t-and-instead-make-hp
MOB

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:44:14 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 03:57:50 PM by MOB

Yep, Cyberlizard posted a reply claiming that "thinking is allowed" then the thread vanishes and I am banned.

He, of course, missed the distinction between leading with a whitepaper or hard info and instead told me that "if you would think less and read more you'd know it's [whitepaper] about to be released."

Good to know HP admins remain ever vigilant protecting their tender sheeplets from the cruel prodding of the literate.

edit: thread is back!

edit #2: an admin higher-up than lizard must have decided the thread can not be allowed to exist. Missing again.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:44:58 PM

Page doesn't exist Wink

If you knew this will get you banned why post it? Want to make a martyr of yourself?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
MOB

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:49:09 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:00:39 PM by MOB

Page doesn't exist Wink

If you knew this will get you banned why post it? Want to make a martyr of yourself?

Why should I care if my HP account gets banned? The thread stays open, so that is good enough for me.

As for motives, I think that people are losing money with GAW without realizing what kind of financial vehicle or risks are associated with it. If they make a reasoned choice, aware of the controversy surround GAW, then choose to invest then that is their prerogative.

Panic-buying is just as bad as panic-selling. It leads to regret. If I can inject enough concern into someone so that they think first, then act, then I am content.

Josh's public ICO statement seems crafted to induce panic-buying. It is unfortunate he so commonly resorts to such shameful tactics.
PCComf

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

To me the most telling information recently is the bit in the Q&A where they talk about their coin being controlled and regulated. They are trying to bridge the gap between Bitcoin and the banks but I suspect they will have alienated both sides once the hype fades. I don't understand how anyone who believes in Bitcoin could be so sold on this concept.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

To me the most telling information recently is the bit in the Q&A where they talk about their coin being controlled and regulated. They are trying to bridge the gap between Bitcoin and the banks but I suspect they will have alienated both sides once the hype fades. I don't understand how anyone who believes in Bitcoin could be so sold on this concept.

No bank will partner or give this guy money.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:14:18 PM

Yep - threads gone an presumably you with it. This is interesting :-

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15699/total-prime-estimates-on-zencloud-first-estimate-calculated-need-some-more-data-though

Half a million primes? Almost half the hash rate if it was all on LTC

I honestly don't think it exists at all.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:20:40 PM

Are you spamming consecutive posts to get more visibility of your ltc gear sig? Your colleague was doing the same thing on earlier today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9412899#msg9412899

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

No bank will partner or give this guy money.

Oh yeah they will...  

The same shennigans went on during the 1990's pre tech wreck, pre google, pre Youtube pre alot of things we currently have. Back then was a huge push anything tech any thing "internet" related to get it out trading ASAP. It is similar now to what is going on with BTC/Crypto related sectors. Almost a mirror image. I can give you dozens of examples of dead high fliers from that era... show you where their corporate bones are fossilized if you like. Oh well Fast forward 20 years.

Terminology is different the principals are the same, I have no doubt that they have VC's or maybe even a few IB's whispering sweet nothings in their ear, possibly even putting agreements to paper.

"Over allotments, floorless debentures, first out's with residual lead ons and other "backing". Those probably arent what these instruments are being called... but that is what they could be. It wouldnt surprise me there is an agreement "pre sale up front money being offered" or already in place.

Just reading over the way things with the ZenMiner has gone, the ever changing terms and rules, the confusion of if you own a miner or equity, the terrible customer service service and other red flags I am seeing, GAWS management is like sheep being led to slaughter or their "customers are like sheep being led to slaughter"... that remains to be seen.

I am sure they will release the Hashcoin and then VC's IB's with the first outs will actually be the first out, you will see a coin dump and a price dump. If GAWs management doesnt play ball and interferes with this, there will be hell to pay, I wonder if the GAWS Management know that?

If there are "over allotments" the IB/VC's will come back and load up on whatever amount of the over allotments are and you will see round 2 of the price dump. Maybe GAW's Management will be locked out of round 2... maybe not?

Then if there is a "residual lead on agreement" then it will really get ugly for a very long time to come.

Oh lets not even go into the "Floorless debentures or contract for devs or however these are being named and presented".

Maybe I am wrong about what is going on behind the scenes? Maybe not... but GAWS management strikes me as the type that would go for these "quick kill" types of funding and the pass off the losses to the "bigger fools" ie their customers/equity holders or whatever it is we are considered today.

Funny thing is... there was a poster or scammer? claiming he had been scammed out of 750 BTC by GAWS... I dont know if it is true or not, but I was some what inclined to believe him at first. Why? Because I know of many people at that level that actually do those size of movements, no big deal just another transaction.

(sigh) anyhow the only reason I tried GAWS in the first place was I have my own project going and was looking for a cloud mining service, testing various cloud mining services and wandered into this drama accidently. Let me say this it was a cheap lesson and I am not going to be using them for anything other than watching this lab experiment they are conducting.

But dont kid yourself there is some big and easy money out there at the moment, I imagine GAWS actually do have some VC/IB's talking to them.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:35:16 PM

By comparison Josh has chosen to lead with the "potential" for the coin to increase by 2000% in value in the last few weeks of 2014. Does Josh not believe in the technical merits of his own coin, or does he think that his customers are too ignorant or stupid to judge it based upon such criteria? Does Josh perhaps not understand his own coin or what others might value in a cryptocurrency?

He has explicitly stated on more than one occasion (and I'm too lazy to look it up, sorry) that what bitcoin and other crypto currencies were lacking was marketing. Loose quote: "imagine if bitcoin started with $50m marketing budget". So it's natural that he starts with marketspeak and hype.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

Yep - threads gone an presumably you with it. This is interesting :-

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15699/total-prime-estimates-on-zencloud-first-estimate-calculated-need-some-more-data-though

Half a million primes? Almost half the hash rate if it was all on LTC

Yep, that led me to believe that any hashrate they have is not Scrypt, there is just no conceivable way (or reason) to hide that much in Scrypt networks. SHA256 on the other hand is doable (let's say they have 50 GH/s SHA256 for each 1 MH/s of Scrypt they sell) but given the meager profitability of SHA256 hardware, declining BTC, only 5 PH/s confirmed order (they need 20+ PH/s to sustain payouts) and still no evidence of found blocks, it's getting harder to believe that theory either.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

Are you spamming consecutive posts to get more visibility of your ltc gear sig? Your colleague was doing the same thing on earlier today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9412899#msg9412899

That guy does it every day...can't make one post, has to put it in 3 or more multiple times a day.
At least, it is giving GAW Hashlets more visibility.
kebabman

Activity: 655

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:03:48 PM

Ban forecast: kebabman is asking for it. He (or she, but most likely he) is completely off rails. The CEO doesn't normally get sarcasm but when he gets it he doesn't like it.

https://hashtalk.org/user/kebabman

HyrbridFlex Blockchain, powered by Prime Controllers!!11 This is truly what Bitcoin has been missing!!11 :hushed:

Thank you for saving Crypto Satoshi Gawmoto! :grinning:

@Skyzer I think Bitcoin investors have heard about HashCoin and realised they need to get out FAST before Bitcoin become obsolete! Most likely they are dumping so they can invest in the HashCoin ICO.

Hell yes you are so right, all this decentralized trustless stuff is just rubbish! What we need is a giant central authority to issue all coinage and handle all of the transactions, a truly TRUSTED COMPANY like GAW to control everything for the good of us all!

Yes, that means FIVE BILLION DOLLARS!!!oneoneeleven

That means HashCoin will be worth more than BitCoin. So GAWsome. :grinning:

Called it!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: