Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Launched! XGT Legit currency | PoW+PoS hybrid | ~3-4yr mining + 6.5% PoS  (Read 12492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:26:25 PM

Added a pool too, but also had problems compiling, sorry for beeing late.

As it is not allowed to post the URL, its @ twitter and I've msged the Dev too !

Wow, how sad it has come to this.

"Hey guys! I'm a pool op who has set up a pool for your coin! Go look somewhere else to get clues as to where it can be found!" While you're desperately trying to get your miners set up before the big farms wreck it for you...  Roll Eyes

Actually Twitter works really good and you get notified also on your Mobile etc. wenn a new coin(pool) is launched, so I have lots of followers who actually say "thanks for that, much better!" :-) Look in my sig, follow, and get the "spam" there instead of here and actually get it INSTANTLY when the pool is launched, even if you're at the shopping mall, the toilet or at the beach ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

As it is not allowed to post the URL, its @ twitter and I've msged the Dev too !

"Hey guys! I'm a pool op who has set up a pool for your coin! Go look somewhere else to get clues as to where it can be found!" While you're desperately trying to get your miners set up before the big farms wreck it for you...  Roll Eyes

exactly

this is nonsense and the new pool posting rules is fucking everyone except huge miners in the ass...right in it

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:28:27 PM

Actually Twitter works really good and you get notified also on your Mobile etc. wenn a new coin(pool) is launched, so I have lots of followers who actually say "thanks for that, much better!" :-) Look in my sig, follow, and get the "spam" there instead of here and actually get it INSTANTLY when the pool is launched, even if you're at the shopping mall, the toilet or at the beach ;-)

Hmm... checking into this.  Wink

However - I still think the rule kinda sucks a bit.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:39:17 PM

2 am launch

seems legit
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

2 am launch

seems legit

Looks pretty legit to me. We're still only at block 250. When I first downloaded wallet it was just over 100. Money supply adds up so far.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:50:53 PM

it's absolutely stupid, but yet we can still post stupid pictures and shit up a thread.  I mean let's take the useful spam and replace it with cat pictures.
10101101HAHAHA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:55:16 PM

Is this new BLTR coin ?
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:57:53 PM

Rule #52627 of crypto.. dont get into coins with newbie dev names. They are Clearly hiding something.
[/b]

Dude why don't you man up and use your real bitcointalk account instead of creating a new one? Got something to hide?

fucking newbie dev

Completely agree. Just compare devs with their real usernames and the ones with newbie accounts. Most of the devs of great coins belong to the former, and cheating devs belong to the latter.
Mrriddick

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:00:39 PM

it's absolutely stupid, but yet we can still post stupid pictures and shit up a thread.  I mean let's take the useful spam and replace it with cat pictures.

Hello Chisefu!!! I now mined legit coin on your pool . Anyway I have a question for you where are my coins from your SDcoin pool ?
I had on your pool at least 3000 SDcoin and pool stopped working...
I want them back!
I don't tell this is a scam or something like that but like a said before I want my SD coins back...
chisefu

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:14:13 PM

Hello Chisefu!!! I now mined legit coin on your pool . Anyway I have a question for you where are my coins from your SDcoin pool ?
I want them back!
I don't tell this is a scam or something like that but like a said before I want my SD coins back...

What was your username? 
Mrriddick

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

I want them back!

What was your username? 

BOL
chisefu

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

I want them back!

What was your username? 

BOL

PM me your wallet address you had 1,000.06438114 left on the pool, you were like one of 3 people that left coins haha
Mrriddick

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

I want them back!

What was your username? 

BOL

PM me your wallet address you had 1,000.06438114 left on the pool, you were like one of 3 people that left coins haha

OK I will send you my address for moment... Smiley
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:53:02 PM

which pool working? chickenstripe and supernova both down?
chisefu

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

We're not down http://new.chickenstrips.net
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:58:44 PM

not down either Smiley

Mrriddick

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:03:27 PM

not down either Smiley

+1
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

We're not down http://new.chickenstrips.net

Everytime i see your poolname i get hungry on caesar salad with chickenstrips...

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:20:35 PM

Both pool were not loading earlier, now both are up  Undecided cheesy blocks are already gone, mining for small reward now.. Bitcoin blocks are really painful sometimes  Tongue
Goldensun343

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:32:55 PM

Why is anybody even mining this nonsense? Dev is a new account that hasn't given us any official information about the coin (whitepaper), his attitude is very unprofessional, and doesn't even reply to these posts with useful information.

Everybody here needs to freakin raise their standards a bit. Quit jumping on all this obvious junk so we don't look like a community of hungry saps begging to get their hands on any and every coin.

But hey, it's your money/electric bill. You guys will learn eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: