Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GRTTHEGREAT's ESCROW Services  (Read 2055 times)
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:13:46 AM

<Bump>
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:44:48 AM

A small bump.
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:43:09 PM

What is the incentive to use your escrow service over someone like monbux or escrow.ms

There isnt one. Escrows are meant to be very trusted regular/popular members with many months of successful trades behind them and holding onto peoples money. You need to build up some trades and escrows slowly whilst you gain rep then try this again later on when you're a familiar and respected user.

The answer to this question is quoted below. The answer isn't by me but by another highly reputed user (A Sr. Member actually).

don't think theres 1, like any other person he wants to startout as an escrow, mayybe he will be equivalent as escrow.ms 1day?

I wonder if some people would start offering -0.1% escrow fees etc.. i.e. they pay... would be a bit dodgy but weirder things have happened.

-0.1 % Fees etc is practically impossible. Don't you think so.

What makes DeboraMeeks a highly reputable users? He or her hasn't even got any feedback as far as I can see. Just being a senior member doesnt make anyone reputable. He/she wouldnt even be trusted if they started an escrow. If they had loads of trades and feedback then sure, but not as he/her is right now.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:45:55 PM

I wasnt saying he should be trusted. buuut, like anyone he is just starting ouut
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

I wasnt saying he should be trusted. buuut, like anyone he is just starting ouut

I understand that, but this isn't the right way of starting an escrow. I've seen people offer escrow services before and get neg feedback because it just looked like they were going to scam or were just naive. Not saying op is a scammer but trying to escrow deals is an easy way to do this as you can run off as soon as you get a big amount you like and thats why using an escrow who already isnt massively trusted or has held large amounts before defeats the purpose of escrow.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

I understand that, but this isn't the right way of starting an escrow. I've seen people offer escrow services before and get neg feedback because it just looked like they were going to scam or were just naive. Not saying op is a scammer but trying to escrow deals is an easy way to do this as you can run off as soon as you get a big amount you like and thats why using an escrow who already isnt massively trusted or has held large amounts before defeats the purpose of escrow.

Actually, the problem with this bitcoin community is that they cannot trust people easily. And I personally think it's true keeping in mind the present situation but I request my customers to have a look at my posts and all the threads started by me so that they can know that I haven't scammed anyone and have been helpful throughout.
Brooker

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:18:59 PM

Actually, the problem with this bitcoin community is that they cannot trust people easily. And I personally think it's true keeping in mind the present situation but I request my customers to have a look at my posts and all the threads started by me so that they can know that I haven't scammed anyone and have been helpful throughout.

Unfortunately 'not having scammed yet' and 'look at my posts' aren't solid vouches of trustability. Are you saying there's a problem with this community not trusting strangers when they in fact should, or that there's a problem that it's hard to find somebody to trust and that's where you step in?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: