Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: gathering donation for the filipino typhoon victims [ESCROWED]  (Read 1552 times)
jodybay (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:19:35 AM

GOOD DAY BITCOINTALK

i decided to post this to gather some donation for the filipino victims of typhoon yolanda that devastate the  visaya's region of philippines last 2013 its not recent but there is still some remote area where the donation from the government have'nt reach yet  and the recent typhoon glenda that devastated the south part of luzon part of philippines

i asked the two escrow here to hold the funds First is escrow ms to hold the funds until the second week of december to be given to dabs who is a filipino bitcoiner and the director of the coinxchange.ph also a member of armed forces of the philippines so basically yes he is on the military i do not have access to all the funds that will be gathered for about 4 months from now

me and dabs agree to give it to the GMA foundation here in the philippines hold by the biggest news network here we planned to give it during the noon time show EAT BULAGA and make a grand entrance and give all the money to their foundation to give a christmas presence for some children who have lost their parents during those 2 typhoon all the donation may varies depend on how much is the total of funds that has been collected until its due date which is in the 2nd week of december

some of the funds will be used to make a small to medium size of T SHIRT with a bitcoin logo in front and a small logo of the GMA network i am planning to put all the names of the donator at the back of the shirt i am looking forward to produce 500 to 1000 PCS and more of those shirt only for children

the rest of the funds can buy a small amount of groceries like canned goods noodles a little bit of school supplies black shoes for children to be used while they are in school and the rest will be discuss openly in this thread

target places will be some remote area and a city will not be included

if you have more question please do post it here and i will answer it all

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmy01

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:28:59 AM

Salamat sa pag post mo bro, Alam ko marami pa talaga ang nangangailangan ng tulong na mga kababayan natin. Marami pa hindi talaga nakabangon ng lubosan. Pagkakataon na to ng forum natin na makatulong at the same maipapakalat din ang about sa bitcoin.

Kapag mag dodonate pa bro dapat bitcoin or cash lang? Smiley o kahit ano na maitulong nang bawat meyembro?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: