Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XF] FileBit + ANON + No Premine + Innovative XF OpenShare ()  (Read 14010 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

I will just make a new topic about this coin since you wont stop deleting posts.

WTS 31867 filebit Pm with offer I am flexible on the price.

you can dump it on c-cex  Grin
Gibcity

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:48:44 PM

still no blocks found on http://fbit.hashlink.eu :/

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:50:28 PM

We've sent transactions to charity addresses 15 minutes ago, now waiting for valid block ... But with this hashrate it will take a while  Undecided
filebit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:39:50 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 04:00:13 AM by filebit

We've sent transactions to charity addresses 15 minutes ago, now waiting for valid block ... But with this hashrate it will take a while  Undecided

And dev is responding sooo slow, may be he is a sleep or something Smiley

It is blatantly obvious that the pool isn't configured correctly, http://fbit.z.pool.mn/index.php?page=statistics configured correctly and currently has over 130 miners mining successfully since launch.

We are taking down hashlink from the main post until this is fixed, as it is misleading the community
filebit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:37:28 AM

Update: C-Cex to be added within the next 6-12 hours & first whitepaper to be released in coming days
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:41:48 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 05:56:06 AM by CrazyEyes

Is the launch time real or is it going to be delayed again?

We are on schedule to launch on time @ 8:00PM GMT Smiley

I want to see some evidence that you have the draft version of zerocoin working. Would be great.

Explain in more detail what you want exactly?

I said, i want some proof that you have implemented libzerocoin into filebit. You would have been the first ones to do this, which is pretty unique. Anoncoin have been struggling with this for several months as well as others.

So, if you want people to invest you should really explain this implementation better, maybe with a whitepaper. Some small line of codes that show us something.

EDIT: looking at the source now
EDIT2: From what i can tell, the source you have provided do not indicate at all that you have implemented zerocoin.

Next time, be clear about if you have done it, or if it is in the pipe.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

8% of every block means 8% of all coins in POW!

means 8 % from 15.000.000
1.200.000 coins premine! so just bye bye

filebit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:57:49 AM

https://c-cex.com/i/l_s.png

FBIT Listed!
filebit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

I want to see some evidence that you have the draft version of zerocoin working. Would be great.

I said, i want some proof that you have implemented libzerocoin into filebit. You would have been the first ones to do this, which is pretty unique. Anoncoin have been struggling with this for several months as well as others.

So, if you want people to invest you should really explain this implementation better, maybe with a whitepaper. Some small line of codes that show us something.

EDIT2: From what i can tell, the source you have provided do not indicate at all that you have implemented zerocoin.

FileBit Source includes the zerocoin library for native zerocash protocol support.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:12:10 PM

FileBit Source includes the zerocoin library for native zerocash protocol support.

But zercoin is not zerocash - zerocoin dev team have abandoned zerocoin project to create zerocash...

In general where i see zerocoin protocol and and someone will add it that cause red light i just smell scam from distance (XLB - zerocoin ext ) ...
2nd thing is that zerocoin and it implementation is build for POW coin at least ANC is close to run it but they work on it hmm 6 months...
How ever is all most year and Megacoin didn't implemented it so far...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240861.msg3095061#msg3095061 year ago and big buzz about zerocoin... so far nothing...

And you want connect Zerocoin + POS Cheesy that even harder task...
for me today it looks like XLB2.0 to be honest.

Good luck.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
filebit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:38:00 PM

But zercoin is not zerocash - zerocoin dev team have abandoned zerocoin project to create zerocash...

In general where i see zerocoin protocol and and someone will add it that cause red light i just smell scam from distance (XLB - zerocoin ext ) ...
2nd thing is that zerocoin and it implementation is build for POW coin at least ANC is close to run it but they work on it hmm 6 months...
How ever is all most year and Megacoin didn't implemented it so far...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240861.msg3095061#msg3095061 year ago and big buzz about zerocoin... so far nothing...

And you want connect Zerocoin + POS Cheesy that even harder task...
for me today it looks like XLB2.0 to be honest.

Good luck.

As development progresses it will become quite obvious that FBIT is nothing like the coins you've mentioned Smiley

Thanks for your concern
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:46:24 PM

I think the 8% per block is holding this coin back.  It is hard to trust devs with that much of the coin.  Even if it is for a good cause like development of a good idea.  Too many times the devs have dumped it and ran away.  I hope this dev is different I wish you luck.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:54:05 PM

I think the 8% per block is holding this coin back.  It is hard to trust devs with that much of the coin.  Even if it is for a good cause like development of a good idea.  Too many times the devs have dumped it and ran away.  I hope this dev is different I wish you luck.

lol no matter the development, i would no trust a dev with 8% ever
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:25:28 PM

Is it 8 or 0.8? If the latter, I think its better than people claiming 1% upfront.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:27:07 PM

Is it 8 or 0.8? If the latter, I think its better than people claiming 1% upfront.

It's 8% explained in a deceiving manner.
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:36:21 PM

I have seen so many currencys include the src tree of libzerocoin, no one have implemented. You have not either. But you say so in OP.

you deleted this post, will you delete it again?
filebit (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:42:14 PM

I have seen so many currencys include the src tree of libzerocoin, no one have implemented. You have not either. But you say so in OP.

It is understandable that we have a lot of people here at Bitcointalk that are angry about previously being dumped on, but we are not here to argue with these people. We have plans for FBIT and are busy setting the foundations for it. In time, the development will speak for itself
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:50:37 PM

It is understandable that we have a lot of people here at Bitcointalk that are angry about previously being dumped on, but we are not here to argue with these people. We have plans for FBIT and are busy setting the foundations for it. In time, the development will speak for itself

Thanks for the clarify.
reggecoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:15:47 PM

8%???
Hmmmm
chrisnippz

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:29:35 AM

It's .8% block fees or .008.

Learn math people. Better than a premine - goes towards the reserve for bounties and development... one would hope. Need a blockchain and movement of any coins from reserve address to be posted and shown for what purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: