Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petco does not accept Bitcoin  (Read 1620 times)
GrandMasterB (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:41:21 PM

You could have done a much better job explaining what Bitcoin is haha.  But who am I to criticize?  At least you are talking to merchants about Bitcoin Smiley

actually, spending 10 minutes explaining the details ruins it at first contact. more success has been found just by mentioning it briefly and subconsciously the merchant gets intrigued.

+1 ^^ THIS

Suggestion leaves the the entrepreneur questioning whether or not they are missing an opportunity. Not all humans are entrepreneurs but most seem to have the spirit of an opportunist.
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:27:48 AM

You could have done a much better job explaining what Bitcoin is haha.  But who am I to criticize?  At least you are talking to merchants about Bitcoin Smiley
I would argue it would be more effective if the person were to look it up himself instead of forcing him to hear about it when he probably has a line of people to "ring up"

With that being said I would find it very unlikely that the cashier at a retail outlet will have any influence as to what payment methods the store chain accepts.
I agree. I don't think that you are going to get any company to accept bitcoin by talking to one of their front line employees. There is a good chance however that you may have gotten someone with the resources of a minimum wage job to start using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: