Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOLD]CrackedLogic's Logical Escrow Service [Free - I pay transaction fees too!]  (Read 7371 times)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:48:59 PM

Deleted my core by mistake on my secure machine. Escrow is put on hold until I reinstall it.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:26:51 AM

Deleted my core by mistake on my secure machine. Escrow is put on hold until I reinstall it.

Um... dont you realize that when such things happen to you... and you even post it... users have to fear that you lose their coins? You should have some system in place to protect the coins (encryption maybe with a good pass) and regular backups. Backups are something everyone needs really, the more when you are an escrow and handle other users funds.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:38:22 AM

Um... dont you realize that when such things happen to you... and you even post it... users have to fear that you lose their coins? You should have some system in place to protect the coins (encryption maybe with a good pass) and regular backups. Backups are something everyone needs really, the more when you are an escrow and handle other users funds.

I took it as meaning that the blockchain got deleted. He will have multiple backups or private keys saved somewhere.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:00:47 AM

I wouldn't mind posting it because my wallet is backed up in 5 different places. I have the private keys backed up too and I can just move the funds to an online wallet if needed urgently.  I'm not handling any transactions at the moment so that's not the case. It's only the bootstrap that got deleted essentially.  I'm going to recover it today  I won't be downloading it.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:47:04 PM

I wouldn't mind posting it because my wallet is backed up in 5 different places. I have the private keys backed up too and I can just move the funds to an online wallet if needed urgently.  I'm not handling any transactions at the moment so that's not the case. It's only the bootstrap that got deleted essentially.  I'm going to recover it today  I won't be downloading it.

Ok, thats good then. I only can say that you really really dont want to experience the feeling that something goes wrong. It didnt happen to me with my escrow services but i once made an Avalon Group buy. Holding hundreds of bitcoins and avalon didnt deliver. At the end it was solved but i can tell you that you really dont want to experience the stress to be responsible for so much money that you couldnt pay back from yourself when lost. When something goes wrong then its really hard. Only saying. Wink

But if you took precautions then its fine.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:57:20 PM

Ok, thats good then. I only can say that you really really dont want to experience the feeling that something goes wrong. It didnt happen to me with my escrow services but i once made an Avalon Group buy. Holding hundreds of bitcoins and avalon didnt deliver. At the end it was solved but i can tell you that you really dont want to experience the stress to be responsible for so much money that you couldnt pay back from yourself when lost. When something goes wrong then its really hard. Only saying. Wink

But if you took precautions then its fine.

Don't worry about it, I took a lot into consideration when backing up my wallets.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:39:48 PM

Bitcoin core is up and running! I am able to escrow once again! Remember it's all free, I also cover the fees.

Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:40:31 PM

Yo buddy. I posted this on monobux's thread but he is afk.
Can I get an escrow for 0.25 with wadili? He will come and confirm just now. This is for my phone I am selling.

-.sgmf
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:46:50 PM

Can I get an escrow for 0.25 with wadili? He will come and confirm just now. This is for my phone I am selling.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

wadili, please send 0.25BTC to the following address.
1LogiCdhcCHYqi1qqfqsnkhxDZ33BaLFLj
Please notify me if you would like another private address. If there are any disputes, it will be released publicly.

If you feel if the escrow went smoothly afterwards please consider leaving trust feedback or a tip. None is mandatory.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVAHFsAAoJEKgwaK3mmmFMHEgH/30NdzU6OKHJj9FLRUEgYayj
Jf0KgzoaFKBqwux3yNUY8Mv6Y88OLMdqLnq/AmodYVQS13HKVTbs21px8O8KTu/5
RPUKzmMyGJLYBVEz3tU2sRn8AnhyoiTniVackzuW4+pYlul8rmd2oghEtr254wQJ
xsQW7hFT+wT1m+N4R8OCnqDlTJI2pZEB5loJJJvSaUgxaB1ELv3/Uxov83+VHzyc
wW1ruNOxSffvkdX82CxZzdnmiIWtDle/gP9UJkBfB7KzdxMuAAzAMGyVpb0rAi14
Thrfi+Qbe9qqeaTMQbtiJinR73ILeQL26qtPfwvhPmYPfF38BJEyFq+zJwupMbc=
=F4gY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:04:39 PM

I will assume that you have been able to contact monbux to escrow or the deal is off. Please notify me.

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:00:43 PM

I will assume that you have been able to contact monbux to escrow or the deal is off. Please notify me.

wadili already organised with one. I didn't know until today. Thanks for the help.

-.sgmf
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:08:23 PM

wadili already organised with one. I didn't know until today. Thanks for the help.

No problem, thanks for taking an active interest in me. If you ever need an escrow agent be sure to contact me!

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:11:02 PM

No problem, thanks for taking an active interest in me. If you ever need an escrow agent be sure to contact me!

Well, I am buying coins frequently so I will hopefully be back. Good luck.

-.sgmf
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

I'm online and available to handle a trade for you. Don't worry- It's all free.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:41:45 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 11:04:03 AM by CrackedLogic

It seems as if cooldgamer and bitpop have been removed from the default trust, as a result it exterminated my green trust, that doesn't make me untrustworthy. I'm still offering free escrow as per normal.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:03:52 AM

I'm going to put the service on hold as of my recent inactivity.

nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:22:01 AM

It seems as if cooldgamer and bitpop have been removed from the default trust, as a result it exterminated my green trust, that doesn't make me untrustworthy. I'm still offering free escrow as per normal.

I was wondering what happened to your trust. I looked through it, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sorry to hear your trust isn't "green" anymore, but the ones that's been on the forums a while know that your trustworthy Smiley
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:35:29 AM

I was wondering what happened to your trust. I looked through it, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sorry to hear your trust isn't "green" anymore, but the ones that's been on the forums a while know that your trustworthy Smiley
Good to know that you've noticed. To be honest, although it does make me "untrustworthy" to new members, I don't really care. I know that I have no intentions of scamming or defacing my account or myself. I will never even consider such a thing.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:41:00 AM

Good to know that you've noticed. To be honest, although it does make me "untrustworthy" to new members, I don't really care. I know that I have no intentions of scamming or defacing my account or myself. I will never even consider such a thing.

Can I ask you why you decided to "hold" your escrow service? I know you said " of my recent activity." but I do not think this is the real reason. However I suggest you to sign a message of what you said and lock temporary the thread.
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:46:59 AM

It's genuinely because I'm going to be inactive or not as active as before. I need to focus more on School.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Yes redsn0w, it's me. CrackedLogic.
I'm going to put the service on hold as of my recent inactivity.

2015-04-19
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVM5V8AAoJEKgwaK3mmmFM/84IAKVGeNBHohEfmu6PGI5t2hQ/
mG3TKFH7fquGrQCM0SuVNqaIVHyAoTELOqxZ6zl60cfEOTAuHc2Jxi+/+cJDPu8s
Ou89OW1H4Ljy4bHPXsH6OO9wb6OmqG8J7QAzn46EyJFyu3WAcQ6LZqRcIgcz15Pw
/K8xK31QU7iG2Wt94hXAfppVq4h2Htb5qSkplmd+q8g6HFSF+BphFbRbC9rDWljf
EmAWfdMVe4H5KwDXLeMj1RIDRE4J0I1h11bi37xPg0OiNEOILVbsqFNtkkxJrF6O
VExc9Wvk5/nfeXlHaeyu52/EQDs2G5rGRqexkEtWduevUBhi2npEZZ5j7tO+ihA=
=Iywm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----