Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Teodor87  (Read 2404 times)
Prez (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:21:44 PM

What happened
-Member has stated false information about accepting paypal as a irreversible payment option. This could
be extremely dangerous to other newbie members.

-Has asked multiple members to send first without escrow, just a matter of time before someone falls for his scam.

-Has placed a bet stating if you pay as paypal "gift" you can NOT reverse the transaction, which is obviously false. I accepted the bet and have yet to be paid.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=77700

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722752.msg8167296#msg8167296

Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:

PM/Chat Logs:

Bro, you're transparent, but if someone wants to risk it, then who am I to stop them.

I guess there is only one way to understand.

We are a community. We should all be here to stop newbies from making mistakes and selling their bitcoins for paypal.

Just don't say gift payment isn't reversible because it clearly is, it just makes you look ignorant.

Pfff! HAhahaha! It's NOT reversible!

Paypal are on the prowl of scamming their customers. Not themselves!
If it was reversible then the majority of users would use it to double their cash, before their account gets closed.
If marked as "GIFT" even your bank cannot charge-back paypal!

I bet 100$ on it.

And here is ONE of the many post he made trying to get someone to send bitcoins to him first.

Ok. If you're serious - I want to buy 16BTC for 10 grand. You send first. After I receive the coins I will wire you the money.
You have 1 post. At least offer escrow. But not a "trust member". A real escrow. Like btcrow, or skrill escrow for cash. No one will send you 10000$ first.

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this user. I am asking for a member from the default trust list to tag his account so we don't have any members falling for his bullshit and getting scammed. This will end bad SOON if he continues this way.

I know I am risking negative feedback from this user by posting this but that is a risk I am willing to take to protect future victims of his scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IsraelBTC

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

thanks for this,
and i guess a comprehensive list of member scammers should be made here so we new members wont fall to their traps.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

thanks for this,
and i guess a comprehensive list of member scammers should be made here so we new members wont fall to their traps.

Such a list would be useless.

It takes a few seconds to create a new user account.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
IsraelBTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:32:12 PM

wao then admin and the mods needs to think out something to do in other to get this stopped.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

OP, this claim has no subsistence - none.

I skimmed Teodor87's previous posts and didn't see any posts - aside from that ridiculous offer to buy 16BTC from a 1 poster noob - where he's trying to scam people with Paypal. If you look though similar posts with noobs trying to sell a 1000 coins, you'll see people throw jokes around all the time - nothing new. Now am I saying Teodor87 wouldn't take advantage of a noob, no. But that one comment isn't enough ground to call label him a scammer (although it's possible that he is - it's just not apparent based on the info you provided). Could false info be misleading... ummm - it's false info, hello! But that's Teodor87's ignorance for not understanding Paypal's rules.

It looks to me that you're just angry for not not receiving your bounty of $100 - that's all I see! Damn - I've made comments that I bet somebody this and bet somebody that - that doesn't mean I'm actually serious. Did he say that just to say it and you took him up? Did you even confirm whether or not he was serious? No - you just assumed that he was.

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1205

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:29:19 AM

Well, I don't know..

He wants to sell 2 BTC for 4x$300 MP in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724822.0

But.

He needs 0.25 BTC loan for a month with no collateral in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718735.0 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705947.20

Huh
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:00:21 AM

Well, I don't know..

He wants to sell 2 BTC for 4x$300 MP in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724822.0

But.

He needs 0.25 BTC loan for a month with no collateral in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718735.0 & https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=705947.20

Huh

Too bad, he's a terrible beggar - and I wouldn't doubt a scammer... but there has to be reason. All 3 of these posts were made within the last couple of hours - still nothing about him trying to convince people to send him coins via Paypal or whatever as OP claimed. In two of the posts you linked he's asking for a loan. And the other he's asking a question but still relating to receiving not selling coins. At worst - at least right now, he's a troll. Now if I read his previous posts and saw that he's actually targeting noobs, attempting to make deals, then sure. But right now, OP has no leg to say homeboy is a scammer. But I'm no scammer pro - I've called out a few every now and again... but perhaps OP should get someone else to evaluate this.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:02:09 AM

wao then admin and the mods needs to think out something to do in other to get this stopped.

So many scammers around, all they have to do is create a new account. You wouldn't happen to know any, would you?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:12:35 PM

What happened
-Member has stated false information about accepting paypal as a irreversible payment option. This could
be extremely dangerous to other newbie members.

-Has asked multiple members to send first without escrow, just a matter of time before someone falls for his scam.

-Has placed a bet stating if you pay as paypal "gift" you can NOT reverse the transaction, which is obviously false. I accepted the bet and have yet to be paid.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=77700

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722752.msg8167296#msg8167296

Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:

PM/Chat Logs:

Bro, you're transparent, but if someone wants to risk it, then who am I to stop them.

I guess there is only one way to understand.

We are a community. We should all be here to stop newbies from making mistakes and selling their bitcoins for paypal.

Just don't say gift payment isn't reversible because it clearly is, it just makes you look ignorant.

Pfff! HAhahaha! It's NOT reversible!

Paypal are on the prowl of scamming their customers. Not themselves!
If it was reversible then the majority of users would use it to double their cash, before their account gets closed.
If marked as "GIFT" even your bank cannot charge-back paypal!

I bet 100$ on it.

And here is ONE of the many post he made trying to get someone to send bitcoins to him first.

Ok. If you're serious - I want to buy 16BTC for 10 grand. You send first. After I receive the coins I will wire you the money.
You have 1 post. At least offer escrow. But not a "trust member". A real escrow. Like btcrow, or skrill escrow for cash. No one will send you 10000$ first.

Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this user. I am asking for a member from the default trust list to tag his account so we don't have any members falling for his bullshit and getting scammed. This will end bad SOON if he continues this way.

I know I am risking negative feedback from this user by posting this but that is a risk I am willing to take to protect future victims of his scams.

Man, you have 10 accounts, defend obvious scammers, and create spam topics about me, and I am the scammer?

Get a life, African douche! Are you from Nigeria?

Saying the truth hurts, right, Douche? I've shown people that your "friends" accounts are actually accounts that you created. I mean who defends an unknown person to such extent to create false threads?

I'll tell you whom - himself!

Some douche from Africa like you ruined bitcoinclassifieds and coinboards. 1 guy held 50 accounts and the bitcoinclassifieds owner closed it because lots of people threatened to sue!

So stop this, otherwise I'd report you to a moderator to give you a scammer tag!

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:46:59 PM

thanks for this,

Israel my ass! You're the same guy! You get reported.

Prez (OP)

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:55:28 AM

Well, I don't know..

But.

Huh

Too bad, he's a terrible beggar - and I wouldn't doubt a scammer... but there has to be reason. All 3 of these posts were made within the last couple of hours - still nothing about him trying to convince people to send him coins via Paypal or whatever as OP claimed. In two of the posts you linked he's asking for a loan. And the other he's asking a question but still relating to receiving not selling coins. At worst - at least right now, he's a troll. Now if I read his previous posts and saw that he's actually targeting noobs, attempting to make deals, then sure. But right now, OP has no leg to say homeboy is a scammer. But I'm no scammer pro - I've called out a few every now and again... but perhaps OP should get someone else to evaluate this.

If this isn't sketchy idk what is

on: August 04, 2014

Ok. How much for 2 BTC / Skrill?

I have PM. How much for the 2BTC?

How much would you pay for 2 bitcoins?

How much for 10mil doge - Skrill. My offer - 1000$. Feel free to counter offer.

then on: August 05, 2014

Ok. 2Btc for 2x500$ + 1x200$ MP.

I need 0.25 for one month - no collateral.

I need 0.25BTC loan for 1 month. 5% interest.

I lost my wallet password recently and want to buy 1mill RDD.
RDD is going places. I would also accept RDD directly, although no one would do that if they could mint for themselves.
I have lots of stuff to sell as collateral totaling at least 1BTC - D&G Sunglasses (245EUR) worth. Also expensive glass frames with cases - Lacoste and Gucci. Pen scanner etc. Write here if you have questions or suggestions.
Thanks.

asking for loans then has the money to buy

Ok. How much for 2 Btc?

I can go on for days but I'm bored. If you really believe he's not a future scammer and needs to be tagged with negative feedback then idk what to tell you.

All I ask is a member from the default trust list and if they feel he is a scam threat to mark him. I already have him on ignore. I presented the information and its your call if you feel hes a risk or not.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:47:20 AM

Stahp killing Gaza civilians first!!!

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:57:28 AM

I can go on for days but I'm bored. If you really believe he's not a future scammer and needs to be tagged with negative feedback then idk what to tell you.

All I ask is a member from the default trust list and if they feel he is a scam threat to mark him. I already have him on ignore. I presented the information and its your call if you feel hes a risk or not.

Please don't misinterpret what I initially told you... I agreed he's probably is - but told you that your case couldn't be validated at that time. NOTE: these posts are AFTER your initial OP. I reviewed his post history and didn't find anything relating to what you claimed... it's possible he could've deleted them before anyone got a chance to see them. Point is, none of that was linked to your claim against this member. Trust me - when I said it looked like you were just angry because he didn't pay up - that's what it looked like for lots of people I'm sure.

Sure, I consider this behavior suspect... most would probably agree. But again - NONE of that was posted! I'm pretty sure your request to tag his ass will happen soon - if it hasn't already.

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:01:38 AM

Pathetic loser. Everyone sees through you. And this site might get closed also because of douchebags like yourself. How many profiles do you have by the way. Because you only use this one to spread rumors about me. Pathetic loser.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:03:26 AM

Typical response of the guilty/caught:

Man, you have 10 accounts, defend obvious scammers, and create spam topics about me, and I am the scammer?

Get a life, African douche! Are you from Nigeria?

Saying the truth hurts, right, Douche? I've shown people that your "friends" accounts are actually accounts that you created. I mean who defends an unknown person to such extent to create false threads?

I'll tell you whom - himself!

Some douche from Africa like you ruined bitcoinclassifieds and coinboards. 1 guy held 50 accounts and the bitcoinclassifieds owner closed it because lots of people threatened to sue!

So stop this, otherwise I'd report you to a moderator to give you a scammer tag!

Pathetic loser. Everyone sees through you. And this site might get closed also because of douchebags like yourself. How many profiles do you have by the way. Because you only use this one to spread rumors about me. Pathetic loser.

Based on your posts from the last couple of days... Prez might be onto something and may very well have the last laugh. The eyes are on you now buddy.  

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:15:13 AM

We have saying in Bulgaria - "If someone says that your sister is a slut in public it wouldnt really matter that you dont have a sister."

People always trust the yeller. And its a known fact that thieves yell "Catch the thief".

The whole argument with this guy started in a topic of another scammer who claimed to be from Ukraine but he wasnt and was "selling bulk" bitcoins. Whatever that means.

For some reason this transgender douche started defending an obvious scammer. Why?

Explain. I dont post his non sense but you can check it. Yes he bought 20$ worth of stellars to throw dust in your faces but dont cry when he scores big on you guys.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:24:48 AM

We have saying in Bulgaria - "If someone says that your sister is a slut in public it wouldnt really matter that you dont have a sister."

People always trust the yeller. And its a known fact that thieves yell "Catch the thief".

The whole argument with this guy started in a topic of another scammer who claimed to be from Ukraine but he wasnt and was "selling bulk" bitcoins. Whatever that means.

For some reason this transgender douche started defending an obvious scammer. Why?

Explain. I dont post his non sense but you can check it. Yes he bought 20$ worth of stellars to throw dust in your faces but dont cry when he scores big on you guys.

Please... Do share link Smiley

But can you explain why one minute you're asking for a loan, then the next trying to buy coins that one would assume you shouldn't have?

teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:47:52 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 06:02:53 AM by teodor87

Well explain why my topic about this guy was deleted and I will share a link.
So what - he can spread rumors about me and I cant defend myself with a topic?

Have you seen the last scam reports? Looks like the purp had the same style - bragging about his scams after hes done it.
Has it occured to you that it might be this guy?
Hes obviously in love with himself. He cant take criticism. He defends scammers and spreads rumors.

Again I say - please, if I ever scammed anyone - PLEASE come forward.

Assuming is for idiots. Brainwashing too. We have heads for a reason.

And here's the real reason for his topic:
"I think some people from the default trust list should add negative feedback until he pays the $100 bet he made (and clearly lost)."

So the scammer is angry that he wont get a free 100$. That should clear it up. And yes - there are users with scammer tags for spreading false information about scams.

PewDiePie

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:00:58 AM

Well, I don't know..

But.

Huh

lol i agree what a blatan scammers scheme like that .
what type of this human . stupid in math .
teodor87

Man is King!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:04:42 AM

Well, I don't know..

But.

Huh

lol i agree what a blatan scammers scheme like that .
what type of this human . stupid in math .

Wow. Another user registered today, but giving opinions. Bro youre a dumbass. Thats what I can say. You only prove my point so continue.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: