Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MCXNOW IPO] : 11,000 BTC raised [ UPDATE : OVER! ]  (Read 15571 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:15:06 PM

Haven't followed, but mildly interested.  How did this IPO go? It looked like a terrible idea to me.   So I see MCXNOW is back.  Are investors expecting to make back their investments? Genuinely curious.

To me IMHO it seems like an incredible amount of money easily invested in something with such little security.

Well, if he follows through with what he said, this can be a great thing. He claims there are going to be weekly updates for at least 6 weeks now, with new coin additions and such. We just have to hope that he doesn't fall back into that "tomorrow" phase where it takes weeks or months to get anything done.

Sometimes I wonder how scammers have the gall to come back after a short absence and act as though anyone would further fund their nonsense. Then I read stuff like these posts.

You don't "have to hope". Just stop funding scammy nonsense. No amount of hoping will transmute it into something else.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:41:47 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 02:21:48 AM by Kushedout

People who have been around know that this exchange can not be trusted.
However, if you are new to the wonderful world of bitcoin.

----STAY AWAY FROM MCXNOW.------

You have been warned.

1)   Realsolids questionable actions.
        a.   Took the exchange down with no warning.        
        c.   Microcash (google it)        
        b.   Market manipulation
        e.   huge attitude problem. (http://pastebin.com/Wj082Q5h)

2)   It has single point of failure.
        a.   If anything would happen to RS, your funds are gone.
        c.   Is anonymous
        d.   if he doesn't like you. Your funds are gone.
        e.  Will not read your support email if it contains the words password or 2fa.

3)   If you get locked out. You have to track him down, kiss his ass. To reset your password.
        a.   At one point he wanted to charge for resetting passwords.
        d.   Has access to your passwords in clear text format. (change your password if you have used the same one on other sites.

I am sure others can add more to this list. But this message is here to server as a warning to all the new users who are unfamiliar with RealSolids background and his exchange.

Again, you have been warned.

trade-for-pokermoney

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

Seeing the IPO price of MCXnow makes me laugh Wink

This turned out just great!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread| @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: