Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OnyxCoin v2 [X13] █ NO PRE-MINE █ NO IPO █ PoW+PoS Hybrid █  (Read 27555 times)
Truther

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:41:32 PM

Smiley Looks Good, I am Mining.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MUSCLEGIRLS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:02:48 AM

So guys, I would like to gauge the community's response on the topic of anonymity. How important is it to you for a coin to offer some form of cloaking functionality? While we will implement Tor, it only solves half the equation (user->node obfuscation). The other half is blockchain obfuscation. So let us know: is full anonymity truly a priority for you? Your answers will help us decide what capacity of anonymity to implement.

Thanks
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

So guys, I would like to gauge the community's response on the topic of anonymity. How important is it to you for a coin to offer some form of cloaking functionality? While we will implement Tor, it only solves half the equation (user->node obfuscation). The other half is blockchain obfuscation. So let us know: is full anonymity truly a priority for you? Your answers will help us decide what capacity of anonymity to implement.

Thanks

TOR.

That's all i care about

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Truther

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 03:43:21 AM

Thanks

Honestly, I think there are so many coins offering anonymity that it would seem like a gimmick. I think creating a functional storefront site that exclusively excepts Onyx2. I have some ideas of my own but I'm no Dev so I'll leave you guys to decide whats best. A useless coin, is useless; so, first thing first give it a use.
MUSCLEGIRLS (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:09:04 AM

Thanks

TOR.

That's all i care about

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on it.

Thanks

Honestly, I think there are so many coins offering anonymity that it would seem like a gimmick. I think creating a functional storefront site that exclusively excepts Onyx2. I have some ideas of my own but I'm no Dev so I'll leave you guys to decide whats best. A useless coin, is useless; so, first thing first give it a use.

I tend to agree...many of the coinjoin implementations we see now do seem like more of a trend than a genuine feature.

Thanks for the store front suggestion. We will look into establishing something similar shortly. Feel free to disclose your other ideas as well. Brainstorming never hurt anyone  Wink

DailyDoge

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:25:43 AM

dev seems legit. will buy some after PoW is over. ive seen discrete launches like this too many times blow up when added to trex....good name for a future pump coin it seems. we'll see
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:23:19 AM

thank you suchpool for switching my miner perfectly, you are always amazing :-)

AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:32:37 AM

Market Market Market! What is the purpose of a currency? To spend and receive for goods and services rendered!
Stepha

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:36:27 AM

maybe you'd better not invest this shit coin.

learn more info below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726650.0

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. T7wYxESgQdDn3juMeRMRAM9a6KobQA9y4A
AltxF4

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

learn more info below

Might want to read a little before FUD...This is a different Dev than the Onyx v1. Typing mannerism are different, so not the same person.
Still approaching with caution though, but so far seems good!
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:13:47 AM

when we can add to bittrex?
AltxF4

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:20:35 AM

when we can add to bittrex?

Speculation is sometime after the end of the week since the Bittrex team is in Las Vegas
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
gg
August 07, 2014, 11:59:04 AM

Good morning guys,

I got a busy day ahead of me but stay tuned. I'll be sharing some plans and/or ideas for the coming days  Kiss

Very nice! The price is steadily climbing!

Remember guys, this is mineable for 10 days only!

Don't sell the coin short/cheap!  With 15 million coins available, that doesn't leave much! Lets let this coin stabilize as 10-20k sats!

Well I guess we better go buy a load of it while it is selling for 175 each then.  Like I said it is too bad you guys took the name of a shitcoin I really liked your team and specs for the coin.  Sadly overcoming having the same name as a failed dev dump CK coin is driving down your price.  

MUSCLEGIRLS (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

learn more info below

Hi,

That is a completely different coin with a different dev. Please read this ANN for more details.

Thanks
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

Price sucks Sad

Any news of any developments?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
wayniac30

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:08:19 PM

i bought myself a decent amount of this coin i like how the dev is active and hopefully we get some nice improvements. I am also mining the coin too and have myself around 50k of them good luck to all and let's see what this coin can do!
bledgesquelch

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:09:24 PM

10/10 coin would buy groceries with
wayniac30

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

10/10 coin would buy groceries with
HAHA that made me laugh
MUSCLEGIRLS (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:36:38 PM

Price sucks Sad

Yup, working on Tor integration and working towards an addition to Bittrex.

Truther

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:48:32 PM

Price sucks Sad

Yup, working on Tor integration and working towards an addition to Bittrex.

Can you be clear as to whether or not people will be able to exchange Onyx for  Onyx V2. As it reads so far people are buying Onyx right now because they think that it will convert to Onyx2. We really need some clarity on this please.

Keep up the good work and response. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: